Somali girl beaten in Nigeria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every Somali girl should know to stay away from black girls. I’ve lost count on how many of them throw me nasty looks for no reason. They do not like us and may hold some jealousy even if you befriend them.
I will try to find the video, but I saw a video of two so called friends, a somali and a black. The angry black woman kept insulting the somali girls features for no reason whatsoever. And the somali girl sat there like a lax not even defending herself.

I will try to find the video, but I saw a video of two so called friends, a somali and a black. The angry black woman kept insulting the somali girls features for no reason whatsoever. And the somali girl sat there like a lax not even defending herself.
they carry the most hate for somali women not even the men bw are so bitter towards somalis smh.

they carry the most hate for somali women not even the men bw are so bitter towards somalis smh.
These black es have it out for us wallahi. We should stay away from all adoons, both men and women. They bring nothing but trouble.

If I was this girl I’d bring all my sisters and friends to come jump this Madow the next day.

Report this to the Toronto Police. Tweet them if you have to. Don't just sit here and laugh.

Could also be London too :farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
It's inhumane and deeply hurts

So sad
She thought herself a black BLM to hang out with those utterly uncivilized danyeer slaves and laying there traumatised is what she earned befriending with n*ggers.
I hope Somalis stop associating with them

Yaahuu
N*gger ladies 've got high rate of testosterone than their men's!!
tenor11.gif

This is Reer Hennessy tho thought y’all ran shit
Is that you in the picture? Cus if it is imma slide into your dmS and transform into a new man. You'll have to confirm that your are not a twitter of course and my vetting process is strictly before you get that Mehr.

:damedamn:

My cousin from hennyland always claims malis run the city but I find it hard to believe twig-armed skeletons are putting in serious work :mjlaugh:
Skinny Somali boys do run the gang scene in Toronto with fellow low IQ Jamaicans. It's better being feared than being weak
:kanyeshrug::mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts