Somali girl beaten in Nigeria

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's definitely not Nigeria, number two those two other ladies are Jamaican with Canadian accent,
i'm guessing it is somewhere in Canada.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That's definitely not Nigeria, number two those two other ladies are Jamaican with Canadian accent,
i'm guessing it is somewhere in Canada.
That’s what I think as well cause that’s not Nigerianif it was the girls would have a Nigerian accent even the guy filming would have it as well but they all sound like they from Toronto

That’s what I think as well cause that’s not Nigerianif it was the girls would have a Nigerian accent even the guy filming would have it as well but they all sound like they from Toronto

I have no clue what the full story behind this is, but i'm guessing she got caught lacking
and tried to act up giving a big mouth to them and got handled.

By the way why is that crazy girl called Amaal Diamond her pictures up, giving the idea that it was her who got beat up, when infact it is someone else.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I have no clue what the full story behind this is, but i'm guessing she got caught lacking
and tried to act up giving a big mouth to them and got handled.

From the looks of it the Somali girl lied about something

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
was probably looking for some Bantu men to flirt with but got bulldozed by a Bantu female :pachah1:

giphy.gif

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
By the way why is that crazy girl called Amaal Diamond her pictures up, giving the idea that it was her who got beat up, when infact it is someone else.
It looks like her getting beat up plus she made videos with Bantu guy the other day maybe thats why these Bantu Nigerian girls beat her up

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
It definitely involves man and stuff because you can hear the Black woman say something about a man

the dude is a monkey adoon, very typical, he seems to eb with the girsl, he doesn't stop it,

a white men or asian would have stopped it,

remmebr adoon females waa men like,

i think these girls are jamaicans in america or UK, i dont think its nigerians,

what kind of africans have dogs in africa? they are starving and the dog would die,

they seem to have carribbean accent, maybe they live near each other, that seems like a flat, a western built flat,

maybe this is UK, canada or ameerica and the girl lives in the same building by the looks of it,

and the moneky is with the girls and reconrding, because the fmeales did not say anythign to them, but i can hear carribean accent,

i sued to remeebr a half moneky jaimacan in school, one day she got on the desk in the class and kicked a small -same age-bangali brother in the chest/heart, she was half adoon,

adoonta have no caqli wallahi,

the adoon even said blod clot swearing in jamaican, she is adoon from theere and this could be canada, USA, UK, not nigeria,

It looks like her getting beat up plus she made videos with Bantu guy the other day maybe thats why these Bantu Nigerian girls beat her up

She can make a video with whoever it is of no consequence, the girl in the vid and her don't look like each other at all, skin tone nose even forhead and look at the eyebrows, besides that Amaal Diamond girl lives in Germany, lool why would these two black girls plus the guy who is filming have proper Jamaican Canadian accent ? and not speak in german ? yeah it aint her.

Man I never get why some women fight over a man. I mean why blame each other when the man is the one who chose to screw around. Female brain works in a mysterious way. But the xalimos involving themselves with Madow men should know this is what can happen to you. Adoon culture is not for the soft.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
She can make a video with whoever it is of no consequence, the girl in the vid and her don't look like each other at all, skin tone nose even forhead and look at the eyebrows, besides that Amaal Diamond girl lives in Germany, lool why would these two black girls plus the guy who is filming have proper Jamaican Canadian accent ? and not speak in german ? yeah it aint her.
Maybe she went on a trip to Canada who knows

What made her go all the way there

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The black female is the SJW Black somali female's worst nemesis and ironically our best ally in the fight against them.

I praise the black sistas for putting these xaarlimos in their place. This ain't china! and you can't mouth off to a queen in wakandaland.

This just made my christmas. Thank you abo santa.

wsJFdDO.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts