Somali Federal Government and FMS disputes [Mega thread]

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
If it werent for Corona nobody would be stopping them from protesting. Balse wadanka xaunuun xad ka bax ah ayaa iminka ku nool. Daxadarkune waa muqadas. We must protect our people the best way we know how

Last edited:

Tucking_Fypo

Ψ³Ω„Ψ·Ω†Ψ© Ω…Ψ¬Ψ±ΨͺΩŠΩ†
VIP
Well done Mudane Deni & our police for enforcing the law but we would like to see people tried in court just like we do AS members potentially face death penalty since that ideology is illegal in PL & their members enemies of our PLπŸ‘

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄

giphy.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Dialogue is more powerful than hundreds of tanks, I love to see meetings like this that produce results. The government admitted they mishandled the situation, the opposition canceled the protest as more dialogue is set to begin. We must remain level headed at all times :)

Dialogue is more powerful than hundreds of tanks, I love to see meetings like this that produce results. The government admitted they mishandled the situation, the opposition canceled the protest as more dialogue is set to begin. We must remain level headed at all times :)

Let's see where the investigation ends.

I’m not gonna play the typical Somali game, gloat if you feel you got in a victorious position. Truth be told this was give, and take which is how consensus is built. I hear there will be more meetings great Now the light will get shown brighter on the real spoilers foreign, and domestic :trumpsmirk:

If you promise to stop fussing I’ll converse with your alter ego deal? :gaasdrink:

Coward, it's clear none of you bush buuns would meet @Galmudug-State in person. Scared he's going to snatch your soul like they snatched your land?

Even @Metal Magician shegato is refusing to set a date. I've never seen such cowardly people in my whole life.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
Dialogue and compromise is always good. I welcome this 100%. I hope to see a more responsible opposition and a more accountable government.

I’m kinda conflicted to giving the our Federal Government credit, on the one hand I’m glad they finally took accountability for the violence that occurred during last Friday protests but on the other hand the violence was instigated by them in the first place :cosbyhmm:

Trending