NEWS Somali Federal Government and FMS disputes [Mega thread]

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
???? Freedom of speech no? Tf :wtf:

Its kibir , most would have had chopped limbs and taking orders from a sandal wearing terrorist called Abu Hamza or some shit if it wasn't for the gov they are protesting. They should all be rounded and shipped out whether Plers or IDPs. Let them go where Farmaajo's at so they can express their love more closely. Ungrateful bunch.

:manny:

Last edited:
The Dhullo Police Chief and other N&Ns officials are all fleeing from their Homes, a war is imminent between Madasha VS N&N

1614206782521.png

All the Daroods Officials are being exposed and targeted for Hit-lists in Mogadishu, Friday will be a blood-bath.

1614206924941.png

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: I am not defending boon but that is the fakest video if I ever did saw one. " Maxamadow labo kale soo rid" kuye.

Its kibir , most would have had chopped limbs and taking orders from a sandal wearing terrorist called Abu Hamza or some shit if it wasn't for the gov they are protesting. They should all be rounded and shipped out whether Plers or IDPs. Let them go where Farmaajo's at so they can express their love more closely. Ungrateful bunch.

Criticising Deni doesnt mean thry want no government. This is the same shacab that fully supported AY to become preaident and implement thr federal system. Deni wanted same support but couldnt get it. Worse, he made too many mistakes and is incompetent now they want him out. At least with gaas even though he was corrupt people expressed their opinions publicly. Not holding people in office accountable by scaring the shacab with lawlessness isnt the way.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

I like to add one lady to the first patch to will be sent to xamar, that was shouting on xarmaajo name during inflation protest.:mybusiness:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
He’s a Gov official how is he a bot? :what1:
No official government around world declare war like he did. Xarmaajo Bots reach new level to act like terrorist.

All that in just four years Somalia will go back to 1991.

Great legacy Xarmaajo :samwelcome:.

FBI Somalia,

Bots as I understand from the stories your folks
contrived, are either online trolls or advanced computer scripts, malware where N&N pay $$, compromise machines, users to probagate good N&N press. An actual Gov rep isn’t a bot by either definition.

Django,

You guys call N&N dictators. In that case why do all these different folks in the Gov from Ministers, mayors, Army, vociferously defend the current Gov? What you will never in fair debate admit is N&N has two times more influence in the current legislative chambers, regional states than the opposition. Are you going to deny that, because if so I’ll not waste my time trying to have a logical discussion.

FBI Somalia,

contrived, are either online trolls or advanced computer scripts, malware where N&N pay $$, compromise machines, users to probagate good N&N press. An actual Gov rep isn’t a bot by either definition.

Django,

You guys call N&N dictators. In that case why do all these different folks in the Gov from Ministers, mayors, Army, vociferously defend the current Gov? What you will never in fair debate admit is N&N has two times more influence in the current legislative chambers, regional states than the opposition. Are you going to deny that, because if so I’ll not waste my time trying to have a logical discussion.
Marax nothing short of whta kacan was the rest were puppets while we know those that were in Boli qaran.

You are qabileste so your logic is based around supporting mx from the days of barre huraale and you will never change nor do I expect you to change.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
No official government around world declare war like he did. Xarmaajo Bots reach new level to act like terrorist.

All that in just four years Somalia will go back to 1991.

Great legacy Xarmaajo :samwelcome:.

No official government allowes FMS to have their own foreign policy

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
FBI Somalia,

Gov rep when swear in Holy Quran. He swear to keep his country safe from harm.

But what we see is this guy declare war against Puntland like Aby Ahmed did to tplf.

Imagine ex-president Trump during last election declare war against one democratic state because they vote against him!!!.

Trending

Latest posts