Somali Federal Government and FMS disputes [Mega thread]

There is no scenario JL and PL should accept Farmaajo continuing in his role after his term is over. We have other problems including the election model, which is a strategy to consolidate power under majority rule.

N&N changed it from proportional representation to FPTP. Then there's also the resource sharing agreement where the FGS gets 55% of offshore oil and revenue from tuna licenses are given to the FGS and states that don't have any fishing.

Meanwhile their bots on here are bragging about how their tribesmen are benefitting from the SNA and centralism. The reasons we must oppose N&N keeps getting longer.

:francis:
absolutely agreed bro! Let it go wherever it may, I hope deni and madoobe don't bow down to pressure from IC. I don't mind farmaajo being there indefnitely as long as his power is confined to hawiye territories.

Exactly Deni and Madoobe are the original Somalis who have real mannerism and character but these sellouts are cheap they have been bought no integrity. How are u begging someone whose term has finished. The legitimise Cheese and now they better leave the city/country or it will be mysterious deaths. Imagine all these years they were begging for attention once they got it their only demand is to get apologie what kinda weak politics is that. This idiots are getting played and they still think they made a difference.
waa xoolo. They're being fed the propaganda that marehan is the least dangerous daarood. they couldn't even say, let farmaajo apologize on TV. they asked for nothing.
and as usual, he'll continue to abuse them.

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
Who are you? Im sheegato? Must be mistaken. Check my twitter. I used to be soft. Now im not. I go full on on SL haters :silanyolaugh: Ive never said anything anti SL in my life. How am i sheegato lol? I dont associate myself with mareexaar or buuqlanders kkkk. If your @waaqooyi i just want you to know that i have changed. You can check my twitter. Wasnt on in 7 days cuz i was under restrictions when i was saying something offending afweyn and got reported 4 it.

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
This @Mukhy guy is the same sheegato from twitter who's joined now
Anyway bro I'm deffos sheegato :gaasdrink:
I used to associate myself with these es but since you blocked me on twitter, I have changed...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210226-084105_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210226-084105_Chrome.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20210226-084051_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210226-084051_Chrome.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_20210226-084037_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210226-084037_Chrome.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20210226-084016_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210226-084016_Chrome.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_20210226-083913_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210226-083913_Chrome.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20210226-083852_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210226-083852_Chrome.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 133
Among Hawiye Beesha HG is the violent feral one, but if we are all being honest here do you really think MX can continue to live amidst Hawiye ocean of killers especially HG being there and govern Somalia unopposed like they did under siade barre, Farmaajo is here today for a specific use.

It's in our interest to see daroods on each others throat, while Hawiyes are United thats all it matters.

Farmaajo is a threat to the Daroods not Hawiyes, we all know Farmaajo waa Magan HG he lives and breathes because of us and we tolerate him because we see him as an useful tool against other Jebertis especially mjs.

Galmudug and HG in general is getting bigger and stronger as we are miking from this government till we take over from miskiinka mooge Farmaajo and from there we shall continue to attack the Jeberti states.

HG is the true enemy of the Daroods it always was, so anything that makes Daroods calacaal is a Win for us, so let farmaajo continue fighting them kablalax states kkkkk.

this is probably what he roble said to get moryaans on board but little do they know nabad iyo nolol is an ideology not a tribal mind set.

1) Farmaajo gets re-elected - bring states under control. Rebuilt army to strength.
2) Roble/QorQor becomes the next president
3) prob a wadani non - secessionist non pim MJ prime minister
4) by this time whole of south Somalia will be under one political ideology and insallah Somalia can prosper
5) these moryaans don’t even see what they have done I doubt you do as well.

No one is calcaaling fools where did you see anyone in Dblocks land saying anything. Only fools who are on the mic on the TV, social media are Beesha Hawiye bunch of amateurs that make Raila Odinga look genius. Bros we eating good only issue was the confused hopeless deranged wannabe be dictator who is SQUATTING in Villa Wardhiigley.

If we was ever going to do a stupid thing we would have join the squatter but we ain't Beesha Hawiye we ain't for sale we only let ppl come to power and stay in power either by the gun or by the pen. Anything else we stay put and wait for the homeless (MX) and the anarchist come and beg us to put things straight. Even the so called IC can do nothing if we don't agree.

MX is that retard brother who you have to help out every time he is in trouble with the loan shark (HG) he took your possession (Dhuusamareeb) and most of the gobolada dhexe, you are now gambling on your wife and kids. As a brother I have to intervene but all I'm getting is a backstabbing and trying to destroy me.

GemState

36/21
VIP
1 question to all the HG and Abgaal in Sspot.

What kinda opposition are this guys?

The guy was on his last leg why would you give him 10 days to do a protest that he is controlling and why do you have to beg him to do a protest. All you had to say was his time is up no more games.

This reminds me of the civil right movement all the freedom the black ppl gained was given to others and the "Alphabet" communities. After 60yrs the only thing that changed is that there's more incarceration.

I don't want to hear anyone talk about 91 or war, best to wear kilts until a saviour comes amongst you.
The opposition are actually showing a lot of restraint right now by trying to get a peaceful resolution here. Farmaajo could literally be ousted today, but nobody is looking for a war.

They are being very, very reasonable considering the ridiculous stunts Farmaajo is trying to pull here

The opposition are actually showing a lot of restraint right now by trying to get a peaceful resolution here. Farmaajo could literally be ousted today, but nobody is looking for a war.

They are being very, very reasonable considering the ridiculous stunts Farmaajo is trying to pull here

Things move very fast in Somalia yet it is stays the same. We still have Amison after 13 years, you know how many Presidents, Prime ministers, rulers came and left, how many wars have been started and won. Yet Indhacade, Sh Shariff and Cali Mahdi are making threats like its 2006 and 1991. Ppl are either battle hardened rebels, freedom fighters or they they have attended Ivy League School. I don't think anyone running for President in Somalia has the credibility to govern a country or a state. All the compententg have got a good jobs why would they leave a successful career or a successful business to squabble with Dahir Jeesow and his ilk.

We are unique ppl like most historians have pointed out (the arrogance in the geeljire has not been found anywhere in the world) . Just like the Ottoman empire, we might come back again Insha'Allah with a righteous leader who unites all the Somalis in HOA under one banner and this filthy qabill that has ruined our beautiful land & ppl will disappear InshaAllah . But for the time being we are stuck with the status quo.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts