Somali Federal Government and FMS disputes [Mega thread]

So what you are tryna say is somalis are liberals in the west, but conservative back home thats some two faced shit
It's not Ilhan is representing her district in America he's representing a district in Somalia.

Does Kenya have to follow DNC because Obama got elected president of America. How does that even make any sense.

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
It's not Ilhan is representing her district in America he's representing a district in Somalia.

Does Kenya have to follow DNC because Obama got elected president of America. How does that even make any sense.
Ilhan was voted by some somalis she owes it to those who got her into power. I guess she only cares about her lgbt white voters instead of the somali conservatives who voted for her in the beginning.

Ilhan was voted by some somalis she owes it to those who got her into power. I guess she only cares about her lgbt white voters instead of the somali conservatives who voted for her in the beginning.
That's their problem for voting for her. She's on the radical wing of the Democrats. It's their fault for getting duped by a Somali face. If they want Conservative they should vote Conservative not a member of DSA that is the furthest thing from a Conservative.

That's their problem for voting for her. She's on the radical wing of the Democrats. It's their fault for getting duped by a Somali face. If they want Conservative they should vote Conservative not a member of DSA that is the furthest thing from a Conservative.
Somalis voting for American conservatives? lol that's like Jews voting for Nazis :drakelaugh:

Nah your dumb g i like the conservatives their the lesser of the two evil. Liberals are also racist but they hide it well and they support all things degenerate
Yeah sure pal, i knew we had coons like you. Not surprised at all. I guess talking racist shit about Somalis and sending them back to Somalia is lesser evil for you, literally wouldn't care but conservatives pick out Somalis because we're Muslim and African etc but keep cooning.

Metal Magician

Yeah sure pal, i knew we had coons like you. Not surprised at all. I guess talking racist shit about Somalis and sending them back to Somalia is lesser evil for you, literally wouldn't care but conservatives pick out Somalis because we're Muslim and African etc but keep cooning.
I can tell you have an infantile mind when it comes to politics it seems like you would support khanises. Contrary to popular belief Conservatives are just as racist as Democrats don’t let them fool you. Democrats promote degeneracy conservatives don’t.

I can tell you have an infantile mind when it comes to politics it seems like you would support khanises. Contrary to popular belief Conservatives are just as racist as Democrats don’t let them fool you. Democrats promote degeneracy conservatives don’t.
I didn't see democrats especially targeting Somalis and again I wouldn't care.

And oh yeah conservatives promote degeneracy, globally.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna973081
try again kiddo :win:

Metal Magician

Attachments

• E8C4D5B2-388D-4F1C-A492-7EF42CD3EB06.jpeg
    E8C4D5B2-388D-4F1C-A492-7EF42CD3EB06.jpeg
    321 KB · Views: 102
  • 70E75693-D670-4261-A567-4DEE7BF4DF8E.jpeg
    70E75693-D670-4261-A567-4DEE7BF4DF8E.jpeg
    327.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 40CFC85A-91BD-40F8-B5C0-A11DC692F274.jpeg
    40CFC85A-91BD-40F8-B5C0-A11DC692F274.jpeg
    224.7 KB · Views: 101

OffTheDome

Proud American
All I hear from the mucaarada is farmaajo farmaajo farmaajo....
I have yet to see them talk about their policies and agendas for the country ,the economy, how they gonna deal with Alshabaab , or the regional states especially Somaliland .
Waryaa why do you care about Somaliland
:comeon:

Metal Magician

Also,Trump was against Iran so you cant use that example, conservatives dont give a f*ck about gays they only want to make iran look bad

Royalflush

novacane
He crowd was so pitiful the update he gave them, they didn’t even show the crowd :russ:
Kulaha xor iyo xalal elections he’s probably the biggest tuug after Abdirahman abdishakur- no one can top stealing a whole ass sea

Latest posts