Somali Federal Government and FMS disputes [Mega thread]

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
@Metal Magician supports Republicans like his uncle Farmajo
images_247182329773219.jpg

Abgaal are too chill. If it was the other way around and they had the PM, there's no doutbt HG would've started spraying already.
farmaajo officially conquered hawiye.

whoever advised him to get HG PM got it spot on.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Coward, it's clear none of you bush buuns would meet @Galmudug-State in person. Scared he's going to snatch your soul like they snatched your land?

Even @Metal Magician shegato is refusing to set a date. I've never seen such cowardly people in my whole life.
Would you meet someone from online FORUM that you never knew and don't know, and has crazy tendencies :comeon:

Anyways, good on them. A good compromise.

1 question to all the HG and Abgaal in Sspot.

What kinda opposition are this guys?

The guy was on his last leg why would you give him 10 days to do a protest that he is controlling and why do you have to beg him to do a protest. All you had to say was his time is up no more games.

This reminds me of the civil right movement all the freedom the black ppl gained was given to others and the "Alphabet" communities. After 60yrs the only thing that changed is that there's more incarceration.

I don't want to hear anyone talk about 91 or war, best to wear kilts until a saviour comes amongst you.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴

The guy was on his last leg why would you give him 10 days to do a protest that he is controlling and why do you have to beg him to do a protest. All you had to say was his time is up no more games.

This reminds me of the civil right movement all the freedom the black ppl gained was given to others and the "Alphabet" communities. After 60yrs the only thing that changed is that there's more incarceration.

I don't want to hear anyone talk about 91 or war, best to wear kilts until a saviour comes amongst you.
Manooli wlhi :dead:
War orodoo Hawiye calaacalka kala tag lol
91ka la sheego horta ma hawiye kaliyaa loo xil saarey? Adiga maxaa kuu diidey 1991 inaad noo celiso ama waxaad aheyd laangaab xunoo wax awood ah meesha ku heyn

giphy.gif

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Another tough guy wannabe talking sh!t. Just come to Garowe and lets hear from you. On second thought, no don't come to PL. We don't want your queer @ss in our land.

because these guys don't do moderation. They're either what you see which is being a bunch of pacifists, or the opposite where they really chimp out and burn until there's nothing left to burn or kill.

Here's what is going on, everyone from farmaajo, to deni and madoobe and the opposition group, everyone is trying to appease the IC. Farmaajo will now call another meeting in xamar in the next few days, and guess what, PL and JL will have no choice but to attend because as far as the IC is concerned, farmaajo just "compromised" with the opposition groups and found a solution to their problems. As it stands, the only two who are refusing any meeting will be deni and madoobe, whereas before they also had the opposition on their side.

I bet the message being discussed today in that hawiye meeting was "you see deni wants xamar burned, it's better to deal with farmaajo".
and rooble successfully convinced them.

I'd suggest PL and JL to stick to their guns no matter what happens.

because these guys don't do moderation. They're either what you see which is being a bunch of pacifists, or the opposite where they really chimp out and burn until there's nothing left to burn or kill.

Here's what is going on, everyone from farmaajo, to deni and madoobe and the opposition group, everyone is trying to appease the IC. Farmaajo will now call another meeting in xamar in the next few days, and guess what, PL and JL will have no choice but to attend because as far as the IC is concerned, farmaajo just "compromised" with the opposition groups and found a solution to their problems. As it stands, the only two who are refusing any meeting will be deni and madoobe, whereas before they also had the opposition on their side.

I bet the message being discussed today in that hawiye meeting was "you see deni wants xamar burned, it's better to deal with farmaajo".

Exactly Deni and Madoobe are the original Somalis who have real mannerism and character but these sellouts are cheap they have been bought no integrity. How are u begging someone whose term has finished. The legitimise Cheese and now they better leave the city/country or it will be mysterious deaths. Imagine all these years they were begging for attention once they got it their only demand is to get apologie what kinda weak politics is that. This idiots are getting played and they still think they made a difference.

Manooli wlhi :dead:
War orodoo Hawiye calaacalka kala tag lol
91ka la sheego horta ma hawiye kaliyaa loo xil saarey? Adiga maxaa kuu diidey 1991 inaad noo celiso ama waxaad aheyd laangaab xunoo wax awood ah meesha ku heyn

giphy.gif

MX will forever be irrelevant all they know is how to hide behind others. I am happy HAG is using you to try destroy me but it failed miserably. 4 years of failure.

How is the ending another Nigerian toilet or Gaddafi style??

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
MX will forever be irrelevant all they know is how to hide behind others. I am happy HAG is using you to try destroy me but it failed miserably. 4 years of failure.

How is the ending another Nigerian toilet or Gaddafi style??
What's really sad about debating with you folks is everything I say about Deni is on video for the world to see, while all you do on here is calaacaal :dead:
Kulahaa why isnt HAG going savage...what happened to 1991 :mjlol:

Abgaal are too chill. If it was the other way around and they had the PM, there's no doutbt HG would've started spraying already.
farmaajo officially conquered hawiye.

whoever advised him to get HG PM got it spot on.

Among Hawiye Beesha HG is the violent feral one, but if we are all being honest here do you really think MX can continue to live amidst Hawiye ocean of killers especially HG being there and govern Somalia unopposed like they did under siade barre, Farmaajo is here today for a specific use.

It's in our interest to see daroods on each others throat, while Hawiyes are United thats all it matters.

Farmaajo is a threat to the Daroods not Hawiyes, we all know Farmaajo waa Magan HG he lives and breathes because of us and we tolerate him because we see him as an useful tool against other Jebertis especially mjs.

Galmudug and HG in general is getting bigger and stronger as we are miking from this government till we take over from miskiinka mooge Farmaajo and from there we shall continue to attack the Jeberti states.

HG is the true enemy of the Daroods it always was, so anything that makes Daroods calacaal is a Win for us, so let farmaajo continue fighting them kablalax states kkkkk.

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

There is no scenario JL and PL should accept Farmaajo continuing in his role after his term is over. We have other problems including the election model, which is a strategy to consolidate power under majority rule.

N&N changed it from proportional representation to FPTP. Then there's also the resource sharing agreement where the FGS gets 55% of offshore oil and revenue from tuna licenses are given to the FGS and states that don't have any fishing.

Meanwhile their bots on here are bragging about how their tribesmen are benefitting from the SNA and centralism. The reasons we must oppose N&N keeps getting longer.

:francis:

Trending

Latest posts