NEWS Somali Federal Government and FMS disputes [Mega thread]

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Did FMS open embassy in foreign countries?

No. You would have liked that, wouldn't you.

:mjlol:

The FMS need to now their place or the IC will stop the funds. The FMS have to participate in the national elections. Until then Farmaajo will stay as president.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
No. You would have liked that, wouldn't you.

:mjlol:

The FMS need to now their place or the IC will stop the funds. The FMS have to participate in the national elections. Until then Farmaajo will stay as president.

During Xarmaajo power we didnt receive one dollar from international AID money.

Marax nothing short of whta kacan was the rest were puppets while we know those that were in Boli qaran.

You are qabileste so your logic is based around supporting mx from the days of barre huraale and you will never change nor do I expect you to change.

Yes in the civil war era, where Barre Hiiraale protected Sade from USC in Gedo, Morgan in Kismaayo yea I supported him, yes. It was Barre Hiiraale who chased USC out of Gedo, killing Shabeel. It was Barre who refused to take part in Itixaad Vs SNF out of principle. Every qabil had their warlords they supported including yours. Fair game. Would I support him taking a leading role today? No.

On the flip side do I say that everyone who doesn’t support N&N is not Wadani? No. Will I notice ironies though, and be zero sum minded when people are hypocritical? Yes. I will call out how the same lame politicians who cry from Bari about hooligans in Xamar with Tikniko not being allowed to protest, yet stop people in Bari for protesting in favor of N&N. I will notice the irony of people like you who dare play the Wadani card yet turn a blind eye to Kenya’s blatant interference in Somalia, their politicians statements, atrocities, why? Because they further your personal subclan interests.

انزلوا الناس منازلهـم

‘Put people in their proper places’. Ahlu Kheyr Ahlu Kheyr, so on, so forth. For the people who are daacad want to have a real discussions i.e Shirib, FAH, others I’ll keep it 100% no clan bias when they criticize. I bet you if I said I love Axmed Madoobe, Farmaajo tuff calaykum jameecan you would give me your fraudulent Wadani card made of marshmallows. The likes of you, 99% of others I’m sorry no point having that courtesy because it will get me nowhere. Might as well support Adeerkay :francis:

Last edited:
We are cursed as ppl a great nation but we stuck with a guy who wouldn't even get a good job in Buffalo or put in charge of anything. He has never managed anything and neither can he make a decision. I think this will only make Somalis stronger and closer to each other, we are all the same just need a great leader who can make Somalis focus on rebuilding our country and forget this colonial tactics of devide and conquer. Insha'Allah until we respect each other and chose the best of us we will be stuck with cockroaches

Yes in the civil war era, where Barre Hiiraale protected Sade from USC in Gedo, Morgan in Kismaayo yea I supported him, yes. It was Barre Hiiraale who chased USC out of Gedo, killing Shabeel. It was Barre who refused to take part in Itixaad Vs SNF out of principle. Every qabil had their warlords they supported including yours. Fair game. Would I support him taking a leading role today? No.

On the flip side do I say that everyone who doesn’t support N&N is not Wadani? No. Will I notice ironies though, and be zero sum minded when people are hypocritical? Yes. I will call out how the same lame politicians who cry from Bari about hooligans in Xamar with Tikniko not being allowed to protest, yet stop people in Bari for protesting in favor of N&N. I will notice the irony of people like you who dare play the Wadani card yet turn a blind eye to Kenya’s blatant interference in Somalia, their politicians statements, atrocities, why? Because they further your personal subclan interests.

انزلوا الناس منازلهـم

‘Put people in their proper places’. Ahlu Kheyr Ahlu Kheyr, so on, so forth. For the people who are daacad want to have a real discussions i.e Shirib, FAH, others I’ll keep it 100% no clan bias when they criticize. I bet you if I said I love Axmed Madoobe, Farmaajo tuff calaykum jameecan you would give me your fraudulent Wadani card made of marshmallows. The likes of you, 99% of others I’m sorry no point having that courtesy because it will get me nowhere. Might as well support Adeerkay :francis:
Have you heard hilib dhofaar ma dahirto.

You are one of them you have a moriyaan mentality and only way to reason with you is speak like a mooriyaan the only langugae you understand and will always understand even if you folks are in villa somalia you are still mooriyaan.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Criticising Deni doesnt mean thry want no government. This is the same shacab that fully supported AY to become preaident and implement thr federal system. Deni wanted same support but couldnt get it. Worse, he made too many mistakes and is incompetent now they want him out. At least with gaas even though he was corrupt people expressed their opinions publicly. Not holding people in office accountable by scaring the shacab with lawlessness isnt the way.
Criticising him on internal PL matters waa caadi but insulting your president and Gov that has kept the peace for 30 years for a nigga in a bunker hundreds miles away who cant secure the streets of xamar ee forget about keeping you safe is unacceptable. Its like me insulting Deni for the President of S Sudan. That Dinka cant keep me safe in PL just like Farmaajo. Magaratey? Marka boowe, they should all go to xamar or Gedo whetever works for them. Lets see how that works for them. Tedakale, nigga Farmaajo fired on people protesting including a former PM kkkk. Yall are the last folks who should talk about freedom of expression.

Waa wereey Mr Deni and puntland waa diyaar, somaaliyeey toosooy
FB_IMG_1614274131462.jpg

Criticising him on internal PL matters waa caadi but insulting your president and Gov that has kept the peace for 30 years for a nigga in a bunker hundreds miles away who cant secure the streets of xamar ee forget about keeping you safe is unacceptable. Its like me insulting Deni for the President of S Sudan. That Dinka cant keep me safe in PL just like Farmaajo. Magaratey? Marka boowe, they should all go to xamar or Gedo whetever works for them. Lets see how that works for them. Tedakale, nigga Farmaajo fired on people protesting including a former PM kkkk. Yall are the last folks who should talk about freedom of expression.
No one said anything about insulting him, they are criticizing him. For mistakes he made, which they have every right to. If they don't like Deni they have every right to say that, why would tons of people support farmaajo with the shortcomings you said instead of Deni who is their president? Doesn't that show how deni is incompetent and isn't liked. The answer isn't restraining people from expressing their opinions, but listening to them and making them love the current PL administration. Why can't deni handle it? When farmaajo came to PL during Gaas time a lot of people poured on the streets in support, no one put military anywhere. Let people do what they want, it's hypocritical deni does this while claiming farmaajo is dictator. Coming in support of the president of your country isn't a crime, somalia is a federal country.

No one fired on kheire, it was warning shots in the air. You think there wouldn't be injuries and deaths if they fired into the crowd? I'm sure deni will blast people's faces though, we saw what he did in the parliament and how he killed people.

Trending

Latest posts