Shocking: Palestinian serial killer in America exclusively targeted Black people for murder

Should Somalis support the Palestinian nation that murder Africans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
But "We wuz arab" :mjlol: But "Free Palestine" :mjlol:

He's a Christian Arab from Palestine, who lived in Israel before going to America, soon as he gets to America he kills all the black people he can find.

Mugshot of Elias Abuelazam after his arrest for a misdemeanor assault warrant in Arlington, Virginia on August 5, 2010
Born Elias Abuelazam
August 29, 1976
Ramla, Israel
Other names Elias Abullazam
Height 6 ft 5 in (196 cm)
Weight 280 lb (127 kg)
Criminal penalty Life imprisonment without the possibility of parole

He was 6'5 and his victims were black and around 5'5 :gucciwhat:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/13/michigan.serial.stabbing.arrest/index.html

Most of the stabbing victims were black. Although federal officials said late on Thursday it was too soon to give a motive, Leesburg, Virginia, Police Chief Joseph Price said he believed the attacker was targeting African-Americans.

"For our community ... when you look at our demographics and you look at the victims here, my belief is he selected the victims in Leesburg based on the color of their skin," Price said.

"Elias Abuelazam, convicted murderer, and suspect of racial serial killing and multiple stabbings. He is suspected in a string of 18 stabbing attacks in the spring and summer of 2010 which resulted in five deaths."

:susp: He was convicted and found guilty on everything.
Here's a documentary

He should get the death penalty :nahgirl:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I watched him several years ago. The man only poked Madoows :damn::damn::damn:

He'd lure them by saying " how can I get Broad street" and as the person is pointing it out he'd poke them in the throat

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This arab man would have targeted you for death if you he saw you, this is no joking matter :mjkkk:
Me no black papi
full

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
But "We wuz arab" :mjlol: But "Free Palestine" :mjlol:

He's a Christian Arab from Palestine, who lived in Israel before going to America, soon as he gets to America he kills all the black people he can find.

Mugshot of Elias Abuelazam after his arrest for a misdemeanor assault warrant in Arlington, Virginia on August 5, 2010
Born Elias Abuelazam
August 29, 1976
Ramla, Israel
Other names Elias Abullazam
Height 6 ft 5 in (196 cm)
Weight 280 lb (127 kg)
Criminal penalty Life imprisonment without the possibility of parole

He was 6'5 and his victims were black and around 5'5 :gucciwhat:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/13/michigan.serial.stabbing.arrest/index.html

:susp: He was convicted and found guilty on everything.
Here's a documentary

He should get the death penalty :nahgirl:
Arab Christians are a weird bunch wallabies stay far away

I went to college with a few Palestinian dudes .... Hardworking , cool fellows , who respected Somalis .

This Jodeci is trying too hard though . Finding a serial killer documentary and trying to link it to Somali Palestinian race relations is a bit desperate .

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
So let me get this right. Palestinians in Gaza Strip and West Bank are occupied by Israel. Somalis are Muslim and sympathize with them and want their freedom. A Christian Palestinian in the US targets black people and therefore...you shouldn’t support Palestine because “they” kill us.
:dead: :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending