Secessionists Jeegaan will never reach aqoonsi

View attachment 75932“I did not have relations with my other account...Kezira” :mjlol:
:chrisfreshhah:niggas sl sqaud lost are now talking about acounts:russ:
>failmajoo controls sl seas and airspace
you said ''lol failmaajo crying to un uae''
>yet this makes sl look pathetic that whiny failmaajo controls what your sea and airsspace:mindblown:
>buntland colony has a higher gdp than there sl master:mjlaugh:
ignore it and show some tweets

>djibouti is fastest growing economy in the world and her citizens live beutifull cities while thepeople
of hergeisa live in dirt and travel to bombidishu for jobs:tacky:
silents*
>start shit on my qabil:sass2:
>start show him some real picture in abo uk zoo:sass1:
*quitlty murmur* and say ''n-no y-you:mjcry:

now we here and this guy talking about acounts:meleshame:[/QUOTE]

Look at this deranged Cagdheer obsessed with Somaliland while MX are kicking him out Kismayo :chrisfreshhah:

If we didn’t catch @Infinity and @Kezira being the same person I swear this guy would be the 3rd account but they can’t be THAT pathetic :russ:

A deranged cagdheer slave of and kikuyu bootyclappint for Failmaajo who doesn’t even control Mogadishu. The same Failmaajo kicking his cow ass eating uncle Madoobe out of Kismayo as well :liberaltears:

Cagdheer are called doqonkii for a reason and this guy here is really showing it

We Samaroon are peace-loving development focussed people

We fully back the President and Vice President of Somaliland

Bombadishu aka Ugandisho is 2,000 KM from Boorama and it has nothing to offer or to do with Awdal, only sheegato would suggest otherwise

Somaliland ha noolato

Kezira

disneylanders
We Samaroon are peace-loving development focussed people

We fully back the President and Vice President of Somaliland

Bombadishu aka Ugandisho is 2,000 KM from Boorama and it has nothing to offer or to do with Awdal, only sheegato would suggest otherwise

Somaliland ha noolato
No Samaroon insults Mogadishu and you made whole thread about Isaaq *fake genocide*. While Isaaq caused Borama and Dilla genocide. You are obvious sheegato. That peaceloving compliment is only used to not make Samaroon rebel from the failed project Somaliland. They are being treated unfairly in Somaliland and they know it and you are the real sheegato bloody sucker.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Doesn't mr delusional @Farah072 not know about the fact that some clans are just in SL until the Federal government stabilise the nation? Wa yaab wallahi. This level of delusions is not normal

Kezira

disneylanders
Look at this Idoor he insults Awdal people and wants them completely wiped off the map of the earth as if Borama and Dilla genocide wasnt enough

and then Futurist the supposed Samaroon ignores it :liberaltears:fcking Eydoor jeegan and their dumb sheegatos bloody hell

upload_2019-7-27_14-27-6.png

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...ias-barres-genocide-against-somaliland.60145/

No Samaroon insults Mogadishu and you made whole thread about Isaaq *fake genocide*. While Isaaq caused Borama and Dilla genocide. You are obvious sheegato. That peaceloving compliment is only used to not make Samaroon rebel from the failed project Somaliland. They are being treated unfairly in Somaliland and they know it and you are the real sheegato bloody sucker.

We Gudabiirsi have been president of Somaliland for 8 years

We also have the vice president position of Somaliland on a permanent basis

Somaliland is in our interests, as we have the 3rd biggest city in Somaliland

Kezira

disneylanders
We Gudabiirsi have been president of Somaliland for 8 years

We also have the vice president position on a permanent basis

Somaliland is in our interests
You see you write Gudabiirsi which no Samaroon or Gadabuursie ever writes. Jeegan eydoor the bombings of Hageisa which made the nightsky light up like fireworks was bloody amazing and did not cause a genocide only some fireworks. :nahgirl:

Kezira

disneylanders
@Kezira you're a war loving sheegato from Koonfur

The fact you want conflict in Somaliland and Awdal, speaks volumes

Who would wish war and conflict on his own people :gucciwhat: :draketf:
I do not want conflict I want my people to be free from eydoor jeegan bucur bucayr occupation. If that means conflict so be it you bloody sheegato who cries about isaaq fake genocide and denies borama and dilla genocide and writes gudabirsi unlike any gadabuursi

Doesn't mr delusional @Farah072 not know about the fact that some clans are just in SL until the Federal government stabilise the nation? Wa yaab wallahi. This level of delusions is not normal

Imagine the most delusional person on here calling others delusional :chrisfreshhah:. “Until the Federal Gov stabilise the nation” its been 30 years :drakelaugh:keep waiting until you drop dead :mjlol:

Trending