My Cousin divorced his wife 4 days into their wedding and he is PISSED OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, stop it.

Name one sin you can't hide.
xM7r5_s-200x150.gif

You can hide anything, least of all not being a virgin! Come back down to earth.

@VixR virtually all kinds of sins injuries, robbery, fornication etc mostly acts that has been commited and inflicted harm on other people. It takes a 1 witness to spread the word. Concealing is encouraged and has standards to it below:

1) The sin that the person committed must be one related to the ‘rights of Allah’ and not the rights of mankind. That is, if you see them do something that will not harm anyone else, you should conceal that. But if what they are doing concerns others, such as stealing, then you cannot remain silent because another person’s rights have been violated.

2) The sin must have already been finished. In other words, if see someone in the act of committing a sin, you should try to stop them, even if it means telling others about it, but if the acts is done, then it should be concealed.

3) The person whose fault is being concealed must be a religious person who is not known to perform evil deeds, thus the act could be considered a slip.

4) The concealment must not be in a situation where one has been called to be a witness to what has occurred, or to the character of the accused.

5) The benefit of concealing the person’s sin must outweigh the benefit of letting the sin be known. If the benefit and the harm seem of an equal level, the sin should be concealed.

According to ibn Rajab, the one who comes privately to the authorities, full of repentance and sorrow, asking for punishment without explicitly stating which type of sin has been committed, should also have their sin concealed and be told to repent privately to Allah. This was the practice of the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him.

Do you know there is a hadith on the prophet where a women who committed adultery and gave birth to a baby with out a clear father and went for him to have her punished voluntarily? Prophet said go breast feed you child she breast feed him for a year and come back asking for punishment. He told her go and take care of you child until he chew solid food as he become a kid she went forward to ask for sentence (stoned to death) Of course the prophet hoped that she will change her mind, run away and he would cover for her. But she came back and asked for it, when it was carried out and she was stoned he said this women's Shafaca would cleanse the sins of all mankind on earth.

So it is encouraged to hide our sins whenever it is possible but you can't guarantee people who were harmed from you sins not to speak up whether they are strangers, enemies, friends, family, husband/wife etc .....

If this isn't a troll post then your cousin is the biggest hypocrite ever. I am fuming actually. That lady sinned and therefore is a zaniya he is a zani and was in a relationship with an cadaan lady for 3 years so WTF did he divorce her after JUST 4 days! they deserve each other. What did he expect he was a fucking Zani himself. I hate the double standard of our commounty. WTF DID HE FEEL LIKE HE WAS ENTITLED TO A VIRGIN THE c*nt ???
I agree they both sinned but don't you think he has every right to back track from the wedding after all she deceived/lied to him about her past while he was honest of his past..... after all they say honesty is the best policy:sass2:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
She lied to him though so he has a right to divorce her as he was misled. However, this guy is a munafiq pure and simple.

May the curse of Allah be on any woman who would lie about her virginity to pious and chaste males interested in marrying her.

Don't play yourself kids, men marry women for their reputation as much as their appearance so lying about your virginity is deception and grounds for an immediate divorce.

She should have ended the relationship the moment he inquired about her virginity. As a Muslim, one should not disclose their sins if Allah has concealed it for them.

It is a tough situation to be in for some Xalimos, damned if you do and damned if you do not. However, many guys in the West and even in the Fatherland marry women who have a past so its not all doom and gloom for Xalimos that have had their cherry popped.

You only wish it was. It's a bigger risk for the sinner to disclose their sins.

It's no choice at all. Lying is the best choice by far.

For years, the lack of virginity of the gaal couldn't have been farther from his mind. He was intimate with her for years without being troubled that he wasn't the one to take her virginity and was perfectly happy with her, formed a genuine bond, etc. Now come time to marry, the virginity of the girl is of the utmost importance, she's an object, he doesn't connect with her, he divorces of his companionship when earlier a gaal non-virgin had gotten all that and more for less, without having to lie about their life.

Somali men are like the Greeks of old. They fucked boys and young men for bonding, and married wives for reproduction. For all their trouble to stay virgins, Somali women get the shell and the detachment and treated like brood mare, while the non-virgins get the companionship and genuine bonding

His aunt robbed both of them of happiness

At some point in history the Greeks acquired a taste for pederasty but not all of them favoured boys over women. The Spartans are the ones who were notorious for shunning female company as a result of their highly 'macho' militaristic culture but the same cannot be said for other Ancient Greek States. Somalis in their traditional nomadic environment did view women as a means to propagate the clan but it would be wrong to assume that the same applies to the hybrid Somalis in the West.

I think the desire for a virgin bride among some Western Somalis has more to do with a fragile male ego and a desire not to be ridiculed by some of their male Somali peers or society at large. Religion is definitely not the main driving force which would explain why they are not that obsessed about the status of a non-Somali woman's vagina when it comes to marriage. Somali women are held to a higher standard and suffer disproportionately as a result.

The vagina monologue or dialogue continues.

Our Culture encourages and stipulates for men to lie to women at their earlier contacts about everything and we even invented a Somali proverb along that line.

dumarka been baa lagu soo xero gelliyaa, runna lagu dhaqaa. (something to that effect)

maybe the females had their own proverbs and agendas for us that we didn't know of, but who's to blame for the lying? what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Most somali girls are lying backstabbing slithering snakes, expect a lot of lies in your lifetime :reallymaury:

I agree they both sinned but don't you think he has every right to back track from the wedding after all she deceived/lied to him about her past while he was honest of his past..... after all they say honesty is the best policy:sass2:
You're right she shouldn't have lied to him. But since he was experienced it was easy for him to tell that she was a non-virgin. Also, this guy sounds very entitled to a virgin. I hope next time good god fearing virgin girls stay well clear of him. After all, he deserves someone who is like him and that's a zaniya.

You're right she shouldn't have lied to him. But since he was experienced it was easy for him to tell that she was a non-virgin. Also, this guy sounds very entitled to a virgin. I hope next time good god fearing virgin girls stay well clear of him. After all, he deserves someone who is like him and that's a zaniya.
I think what i picked from him when i spoke to him was the amount of money he spent on her when she was was not a virgin.. he was like she breached the trust i had in her and i will always question that so its not healthy for a marriage so its much better to bolt out now when its easy.

At some point in history the Greeks acquired a taste for pederasty but not all of them favoured boys over women. The Spartans are the ones who were notorious for shunning female company as a result of their highly 'macho' militaristic culture but the same cannot be said for other Ancient Greek States. Somalis in their traditional nomadic environment did view women as a means to propagate the clan but it would be wrong to assume that the same applies to the hybrid Somalis in the West.

I think the desire for a virgin bride among some Western Somalis has more to do with a fragile male ego and a desire not to be ridiculed by some of their male Somali peers or society at large. Religion is definitely not the main driving force which would explain why they are not that obsessed about the status of a non-Somali woman's vagina when it comes to marriage. Somali women are held to a higher standard and suffer disproportionately as a result.
Isn't it strange how obsessed Somalis males are with a females virginity? They even look down on divorcees who have lost their virginity through halal means. My friend was married for less than a year then she got divorced because she married an absoloute douche bag. But, it seems like no one is interested in her now because she is a non-virgin. She went from everyone wanting to be with her when she was unmarried to people outright rejecting her because she is a divorcee. I don't know what's their problem because she seems like a good religious girl, educated and a good personality and she's only 25 years old. I tried hooking her up with my cousin but he was like nope I don't want her because she isn't a virgin. wa yaab

mrlog

VIP
Isn't it strange how obsessed Somalis males are with a females virginity? They even look down on divorcees who have lost their virginity through halal means. My friend was married for less than a year then she got divorced because she married an absoloute douche bag. But, it seems like no one is interested in her now because she is a non-virgin. She went from everyone wanting to be with her when she was unmarried to people outright rejecting her because she is a divorcee. I don't know what's their problem because she seems like a good religious girl, educated and a good personality and she's only 25 years old. I tried hooking her up with my cousin but he was like nope I don't want her because she isn't a virgin. wa yaab

Walaalo r u talking bout ur self in the 3rd person?
:ulyin:

Anywho ur cousin is entitled to his choices.
So too is ur female friend because I'm sure she wouldn't want to become a 2nd wife to an already married guy.

Walaalo r u talking bout ur self in the 3rd person?
:ulyin:

Anywho ur cousin is entitled to his choices.
So too is ur female friend because I'm sure she wouldn't want to become a 2nd wife to an already married guy.
wallahi that's not me. I was never married before so I am still a virgin. It's my friend whom I have known for a long time she is being discriminated against for being a divorcee, that guy took her innocence then discarded her after a few months

wallahi that's not me. I was never married before so I am still a virgin. It's my friend whom I have known for a long time she is being discriminated against for being a divorcee, that guy took her innocence then discarded her after a few months
Is she good looking?? You can hook me up with her abaayo if she is :hemad:

And who are u? oh the guy who was making thread after thread about sleeping with different women lol.
We both have a past and i have repented lately so we will be a good match.... dont forget this as well

Verily, Allah loves those who repent and those who purify themselves." [Al-Qur'an 2:222] :browtf:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
We both have a past and i have repented lately so we will be a good match.... dont forget this as well

Verily, Allah loves those who repent and those who purify themselves." [Al-Qur'an 2:222] :browtf:

You're the one who hires hookers you should be ashamed of yourself.

First of all, I don't have a past and my record is clean and I am a god fearing person. However, you are a zani who made a thread about going to Dubai to pay for prostitutes. :gucciwhat: I wouldn't even look at the likes of you so piss off warya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending