My Cousin divorced his wife 4 days into their wedding and he is PISSED OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
God fearing virgin who spent hours defending rotten in her failed attempt to cuck unsuspecting brother.The irony. :gucciwhat:

Whether this particular bird accept her as a wife duo to her past is open for interpretation (which is likely because lets face it hes white-washed more so than u and prolly pro-feminst simp) However being intentionally dishonest after putting all cards on the deck and going through with her V fraud scheme is more than enough to nullify this unholy union.

:damnmusic:
I'm not god-fearing obviously, and I'm not getting into my virginity or lack thereof lmao this isn't a sex forum and it's none of your bisniss waryahe

We've already gone over that. You prefer lies to the truth, so the lies are what you get. Heck, some of these fellas prefer the facade of the lie even if they know it to be false

We doesn't like a good sweet nothing? Tell me all your truths. Tell me all your lies:diddyass:
When I think of @VixR this come to mind

:kanyehmm:
:cryinglaughsmiley:Pointing out the obvious got you shook :cryinglaughsmiley:

Well, I'm not a degenerate who's had brushes with the law.

I think he should stay with her since he himself is an adulterer but she didn't come with all the features he wanted he can renegotiate the $15k mehr and let her have $5k. After all it was his destiny to marry a non virgin. He's a damn xoolo for spreading this ceeb of the girl though. Ppl who expose others ceeb will get exposed themselves.
$15k mehr for any girl is too much:faysalwtf:.
$5k maximim:gaasdrink:

Last edited:
I'm not god-fearing obviously, and I'm not getting into my virginity or lack thereof lmao this isn't a sex forum and it's none of your bisniss waryahe

We've already gone over that. You prefer lies to the truth, so the lies are what you get. Heck, some of these fellas prefer the facade of the lie even if they know it to be false

We doesn't like a good sweet nothing? Tell me all your truths. Tell me all your lies:diddyass:

It is very obvious you are suffering from PSTD and backtracking on your previous statement. On the contrary, you are advocating for her to lie and keep her past hidden while I was calling for the opposite. For some reason you thought it was fair game and a right of woman to conceal her past it is only right she get REKT at the end.

VIK the godless self absorbed gaal was made to plead for Allah during yaacni la Elaha ella Allah I'm muslim leave me alone:deadosama:

Hahahah no body asked you about your sex life, don't flatter yourself habibti, you were alike "oh I am virgin and believe in god" :mjlaugh:

:cryinglaughsmiley:

:cryinglaughsmiley:Pointing out the obvious got you shook :cryinglaughsmiley:

Well, I'm not a degenerate who's had brushes with the law.

In referencing to your white-sh upbringing, mentality, general aura etc.

Had I been there I would have put you in your place with my well strapped alaab.:4uzpnkt:

VixR

Veritas
It is very obvious you are suffering from PSTD and backtracking on your previous statement. On the contrary, you are advocating for her to lie and keep her past hidden while I was calling for the opposite. For some reason you thought it was fair game and a right of woman to conceal her past it is only right she get REKT at the end.

VIK the godless self absorbed gaal was made to plead for Allah during yaacni la Elaha ella Allah I'm muslim leave me alone:deadosama:

Hahahah no body asked you about your sex life, don't flatter yourself habibti, you were alike "oh I am virgin and believe in god" :mjlaugh:

lol PTSD?

I didn't backtrack on nothing. The game is rigged. The non-virgin girl will lie and you will want her to lie. Stop crying about it. You want lies. You deserve lies. You get lies.
Wabillahi Tawfiq.

Wah.
In referencing to your white-sh upbringing, mentality, general aura etc.

Had I been there I would have put you in your place with my well strapped alaab.:4uzpnkt:

Ahahahahaha:cryinglaughsmiley:

I didn't backtrack on nothing. The game is rigged. The non-virgin girl will lie and you will want her to lie. Stop crying about. You want lies. You deserve lies. You get lies.
Wabillahi Tawfiq

How adorable, your feminazi brain can't reconcile the two:

Girl lying about her past

Your compromised moral compass

You prefer to throw it on the bird-man and cry foul on the corner "muh rigged game"

In truth there was no game to begin with. You know it and I know it. :ufdup:

Own your shit :gaasdrink:

VixR

Veritas
How adorable, your feminazi brain can't reconcile the two:

Girl lying about her past

Your compromised moral compass

You prefer to throw it on the bird-man and cry foul on the corner "muh rigged game"

In truth there was no game to begin with. You know it and I know it. :ufdup:

Own your shit :gaasdrink:
My moral compass is fine.

The moral is also the rational.

If you're absolved by your faith and its in your best interest to hide your sins, and there no other way around it, but the highway besides, you'll lie. It's a reasoned and sound approach.

My moral compass is fine.

Than you wouldn't enable her to lie and deceive him in believing she is a virgin. But not doing so will mean you are retracting your support for Somali women and agree on the divorce in principle.

A catch-22

:samwelcome:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Than you wouldn't enable her to lie and deceive him in believing she are a virgin. But not doing so will mean you are retracting your support for Somali women and agree on the divorce in principle.

A catch-22

:samwelcome:
Nah, my moral compass is fine. I explained that in the followup.

What are you, the pope? The sin wasn't against you, it was against God. And Al-Saatir is one of God's names.
Wa billahi Tawfiq.

The divorce is neither here nor there. If he somehow finds out, it's up to him how he deals with it. I'm not saying it was wrong to divorce her, although I can see the insane ironies of how Muslim men conduct themselves and practically ask for lies. I'm arguing the rationale for keeping it from him in the first place, in both logical and religious terms, heck morally too.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:ayaanswag:

@VixR these guys think a woman should be chaste for them and not for god. There is no sense bringing up Islam to them. Their need for a virgin is more of a social expectation and not that they want a wife with similar values.

Basically they value their future wife based on looks and virginity and nothing else. This is probably why marriages between Somalis last only until the infatuation phase. Then they move on to the next.

It's almost exactly how johns view prostitutes. Frankly any woman that gets stuck with these kind of guys is a loser whether she's a virgin or not.

Chaste Women for Chaste Men... Plain and Simple

It was mentioned in the Quran and I don't see why your cousin is furious over something that was promised in the Quran :manny:

This type of nacas is called "dad u noolaaw" in other words he lives for people, like what are they gonna say about me.

He'll waste his time trying to keep an image, a facade image

I almost tried to cover for a distant cousin of mine who family wanted me to marry because she was born into a pious religious family. They didnt know that she was different from the rest of her family and that she was wild. In her first visit to my city my boy seen her with me and he was like "its Sagal from Seattle! Dude! She always welcomed me and my boys. She's a weed head you know":meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

initially I confronted her and she was like "they were smoking it too". :ohdamn:

So I actually dropped her and she cried like there's no tomorrow. After a few months there was a tacsi in her family and I had to take a family member to them. Apparently by now she has gotten married to the guy she didnt want but her family pushed her to marry. She was now 7 months pregnant when I visited the home. Come to find out the chick was divorced in the middle of her pregnancy (he was waiting to give her the papers after the birth). Me and her had a little chance to talk without anyone around and she just broke down on me. I felt bad and I was like "man I should cover her ceeb even in the expense of my dignity, homeboys will roast me but who cares". So I told her that we should rekindle the relationship. We started talking and stuff and we were getting serious but this girl hit me with a bombshell. She didnt want to move to my city and I was like "Here I was, trying to give you refuge and you want to have it your way". So I released her :ohno:

Ive recently heard that she got married again and got divorced and is about to get married.:ohhh:

EedoMenace

She was 7 months pregnant and you let her go to another man? Was that before you started having fetishes for dumarka waaweeyn?

I explained that in the followup.

What are you, the pope? The sin was against you, it was against God. And Al-Saatir is one of God's names.
Wa billahi Tawfiq.

The divorce is neither here nor there. If he somehow finds out, it's up to him how he deals with it. I'm not saying it was wrong to divorce her. I'm arguing the rationale for keeping it from him, in logical and religious terms.

We are some user names on obscure forum throwing 2 cents and exchanging views. Nobody is under trail so chill with self righteous rhetoric and come down of your high horse. For all we know, it could be a bite thread by Mad Mullah I am taking interest in your self contradicting pro Xalimoo stance and the so called values you uphold. Logically and religiously you have no leg to stand on. The girl lied she'll bounce, simple as that.
:idontlike:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
EedoMenace

She was 7 months pregnant and you let her go to another man? Was that before you started having fetishes for dumarka waaweeyn?

It was the beginning of my fetish, I remember I wanted to do somethinhg with her at that moment although she was very heavy like @Gambar is right now:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending