My Cousin divorced his wife 4 days into their wedding and he is PISSED OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The divorce is neither here nor there. If he somehow finds out, it's up to him how he deals with it. I'm not saying it was wrong to divorce her, although I can see the insane ironies of how Muslim men conduct themselves and practically ask for lies. I'm arguing the rationale for keeping it from him in the first place, in both logical and religious terms, heck morally too.

Habibti I am sorry to break it to you they will always find out and this thread is good example why plan B won't work. Both being promiscuous does not take away from the fact she lied to him. Period.

VixR

Veritas
:ayaanswag:

@VixR these guys think a woman should be chaste for them and not for god. There is no sense bringing up Islam to them. Their need for a virgin is more of a social expectation and not that they want a wife with similar values.

Basically they value their future wife based on looks and virginity and nothing else. This is probably why marriages between Somalis last only until the infatuation phase. Then they move on to the next.

It's almost exactly how johns view prostitutes. Frankly any woman that gets stuck with these kind of guys is a loser whether she's a virgin or not.
Sis, he didn't give a shit about her. Meanwhile, a three year relationship with non-virgin probably multiple-partnered gaal was gucci. Subhanaka ya adiim. Are they dead or are they alive waxan mise ana walan:faysalwtf:

Wallahi she had every right to conceal her sins:fittytousand: it was up to her. Some of us know the deen, and it backs it up for a fact.

You probably know I'm a full-disclosure kinda gal, but these ppl are hilarious kkk.

Life is not always unfair!

VixR

Veritas
Habibti I am sorry to break it to you they will always find out and this thread is good example why plan B won't work. Both being promiscuous does not take away from the fact she lied to him. Period.
Waryahe kir, hire a detective if you want kkk

Men who are obsessed with the virginity of their spouses have small cali falah and that is the only time they feel like a Mandingo. I prefer a great love making and not a messy one.

Is there a virgin Somali man over the age of 20? Those who are must have been wanking in their mum's basement and might suffer from social awkwardness.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Men who are obsessed with the virginity of their spouses have small cali falah and that is the only time they feel like a Mandingo. I prefer a great love making and not a messy one.

Is there a virgin Somali man over the age of 20? Those who are must have been wanking in their mum's basement and might suffer from social awkwardness.

:farmajoyaab: Considering you meet Somali tops I think your opinion of Somalis is a little bit skewed.

And btw almost all of the male posters are virgins. I dunno why they feel ashamed.

Sis, he didn't give a shit about her. Meanwhile, a three year relationship with non-virgin probably multiple-partnered gaal was gucci. Subhanaka ya adiim. Are they dead or are they alive waxan mise anaa walaan:faysalwtf:

Wallahi she had very right to conceal her sins:fittytousand: it was up to her. The deen backs it up for a fact.

You probably know I'm a full-disclosure kinda gal, but these ppl are hilarious kkk.

Life is not always unfair.

Say it 100 times and you will have a home/nakheel in Janaah :salute:I'll bring u back to Islam one step at a time:lolbron:

Back to the topic, besides the point, he didn't court or marry the white gaal. Lets not act like the girl's didn't have ex either? The reason why you don't bring em up is cuz you know you are on the wrong side of this argument, and further water it down with his pre marriage hook-ups. Here is where we differ, he admitted and owned his shit, she didn't, does that make him a better person and excuse him from whoring around, hell no. Is that enough to cancel the marriage, damn yeah!

I though you feminist are all about equality, all of sudden you wanna have you lady perks back and cry on simps shoulders :rolleyes:

VixR

Veritas
Say it 100 times and you will have a home/nakheel in Janaah :salute:I'll bring u back to Islam one step at a time:lolbron:

Back to the topic, besides the point, he didn't court or marry the white gaal. Lets not act like the girl's didn't have ex either? The reason why you don't bring em up is cuz you know you are on the wrong side of this argument, and further water it down with his pre marriage hook-ups. Here is where we differ, he admitted and owned his shit, she didn't, does that make him a better person and excuse him from whoring around, hell no. Is that enough to cancel the marriage, damn yeah!

I though you feminist are all about equality suddenly, you wanna have you lady perks back and cry on simps shoulder :rolleyes:
Simp schmimp

:camby:
You're missing the bold lettering. (1) She can't be genuine due to social standards you set in place, (2) he can, so stop giving brownie points for amounts to boasts.

And she doesn't have to narrate her sins to you. You can take it up with Allah. So much for bringing me back to Islam when a gaal is sitting here teaching u your deen:pachah1:

I already told you that I've observed you're like the Greeks of old. Wallahi this post + what @John Michael is succinct and outlines the situation beautifully:
You only wish it was. It's a bigger risk for the sinner to disclose their sins.

It's no choice at all. Lying is the best choice by far.

For years, the lack of virginity of the gaal couldn't have been farther from his mind. He was intimate with her for years without being troubled that he wasn't the one to take her virginity and was perfectly happy with her, formed a genuine bond, etc. Now come time to marry, the virginity of the girl is of the utmost importance, she's an object, he doesn't connect with her, he divorces of his companionship when earlier a gaal non-virgin had gotten all that and more for less, without having to lie about their life.

Somali men are like the Greeks of old. They fucked boys and young men for bonding, and married wives for reproduction. For all their trouble to stay virgins, Somali women get the shell and the detachment and treated like brood mare, while the non-virgins get the companionship and genuine bonding

His aunt robbed both of them of happiness

:farmajoyaab: Considering you meet Somali tops I think your opinion of Somalis is a little bit skewed.

And btw almost all of the male posters are virgins. I dunno why they feel ashamed.

John

Abaayo, Somali tops waa maxay? I don't only know more blokes than a Somali girl like you knows, but we discuss all kinds of issues. Marka, iga dhaaf low blows qaniis baa tahay, that is for Mr Abdi Johnson.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
John

Abaayo, Somali tops waa maxay? I don't only know more blokes than a Somali girl like you knows, but we discuss all kinds of issues. Marka, iga dhaaf low blows qaniis baa tahay, that is for Mr Abdi Johnson.

:tacky: I never implied anything about your sexuality.

Also your story is one of the few gay Somali stories that is believable, but once you've seen such a wild um....... situation that can distort the full picture of the community. Your avg Somali guy raised in the west is not out there like that.

Do you think quoting a previous debunked post will add anything to your reasoning?

1- If she can't be genuine than don't accept marriage offers. I like how you spin your analogy around from rational paths to social standards as if she fooling around and getting REKT on weeding night won't have social stigma's attached to it (case in point this very thread)

2- You do bring some something tangible this time. Allah says do not boast or narrate you sins so it does not get facilitated and taken lightly by others and thus enable em. That is perfectly fine and encouraged. However you CANNOT conceal you lack of hymen. How you gonna explain to your husband you don't have one because it is forbidden to spread you sins? That won't work shorty which will also lead to divorce, public humiliation and social stigma your will be better off un-married.
:francis:

There goes your silly argument down the drain :mjlaugh:

VixR

Veritas

Also your story is one of the few gay Somali stories that is believable, but once you've seen such a wild um....... situation that can distort the full picture of the community. Your avg Somali guy raised in the west is not out there like that.
Are you saying you know Somali male virgins, that they're the norm :cosbyhmm:

I think you're confusing Western born with the Arab born ones.
Do you think quoting a previous debunked post will add anything to your reasoning?

1- If she can't be genuine than don't accept marriage offers. I like how you spin your analogy around from national paths to social standards as if she fooling around and got REKT on weeding night it won't have social stigma's attached to it too (case in point this very thread)

2- You do bring some something tangible this time. Allah says do not boast or narrate you sins so it does not get facilitated and taken lightly by others. That is perfectly fine and encouraged. However you CANNOT conceal you lack of hymen. How you gonna exaplin to your husbend you don't have one because it is forbidden to spread you sins? That won't work shorty which will also lead to divorce, public humiliation and social stigma your will be better off un-married.
:francis:

There goes your silly argument down the drain :mjlaugh:
My observation is on point; you haven't debunked a thing.

I'm very sorry to inform you that sexual sins fall under the branch of sin concealment, ya sheikh:rolleyes:

John

Sorry for the misunderstanding and to the most part, the average Somali guy is nowadays very private and a bit complex. The guys who make lots of noises on social media about those kind of issues are the Salafi hypocrites like the OP.

I'm very sorry to inform you that sexual sins fall under the branch of sin concealment, ya sheikh:rolleyes:

Anna maani sheikh ya kaffirah

Mushaahdadki la tosmn wala toqni min jooc anti jahila fii diin wa camla xalik doktora ha-hay

You are too proud to admit it that's all. It is encouraged to hide sins but what about the sins you can't hide?

It will come up and bite you in the ass with far greater damage to your name and reputation.

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Are you saying you know Somali male virgins, that they're the norm :cosbyhmm:

I think you're confusing Western born with the Arab born ones.

Yeah from the ones I've met def yes, even the not so religious. :yacadiim:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
Anna maani sheikh ya kaffirah

Mushaahdadki la tosmn wala toqni min jooc anti jahila fii diin wa camla xalik doktora ha-hay

You are too proud to admit it that's all, it is encouraged to hide sins but what about the sins you can't hide?
Omg, stop it.

Name one sin you can't hide.
xM7r5_s-200x150.gif

You can hide anything, least of all not being a virgin! Come back down to earth.
Yeah from the ones I've met def yes, even the not so religious. :yacadiim:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Idk, I sooner lean more towards the spoiler hizb than the idea there are many male Somali virgins. That's interesting.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
Wasn't there a similar story like this on SSpot awhile ago? lol I'm calling this fake. In the end the bastard just wanted her virginity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts