My Cousin divorced his wife 4 days into their wedding and he is PISSED OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I don't have a past and my record is clean and I am a god fearing person. However, you are a zani who made a thread about going to Dubai to pay for prostitutes. :gucciwhat: I wouldn't even look at the likes of you so piss off warya
But that is what i said not what i did.... i remember you Said your were ex cadaan lover (who knows what you did with Roger) so why are you discriminating me for that :gaasdrink:

But that is what i said not what i did.... i remember you Said your were ex cadaan lover (who knows what you did with Roger) so why are you discriminating me for that :gaasdrink:

Just because I said that I used to be attracted to cadaan guys in the past doesn't mean that I was in a relationship with one.
:drakekidding: And finally, just because you lead a sinful life doesn't mean other people are like you.
So see soco warya

Just because I said that I used to be attracted to cadaan guys in the past doesn't mean that I was in a relationship with one.
:drakekidding: And finally, just because you lead a sinful life doesn't mean other people are like you.
So see soco warya
And just because I said i wanna try a Somali prostitute it doesn't mean I'm did something with them abaayo caadi iska dhig:denzelnigga:

Benjamin

någon :)
Uf this thread so many people protecting non virgin girls :susp:

"if she ain't tight she ain't right "

Virginity is a manmade concept, nothing wrong with being a .
images

I was out late last night. It is summer here. A lot of xalimos enjoying life downtown. They mostly hang out with Somali guys.You only live once. In my experience, they most likely go for the marijuana. The stuff can smell from 10 metres.

mrlog

VIP
I was out late last night. It is summer here. A lot of xalimos enjoying life downtown. They mostly hang out with Somali guys.You only live once. In my experience, they most likely go for the marijuana. The stuff can smell from 10 metres.

And what was ur ass doing out last night?
Miyaaad wac dinaysay?
:mahubowtf:

Isn't it strange how obsessed Somalis males are with a females virginity? They even look down on divorcees who have lost their virginity through halal means. My friend was married for less than a year then she got divorced because she married an absoloute douche bag. But, it seems like no one is interested in her now because she is a non-virgin. She went from everyone wanting to be with her when she was unmarried to people outright rejecting her because she is a divorcee. I don't know what's their problem because she seems like a good religious girl, educated and a good personality and she's only 25 years old. I tried hooking her up with my cousin but he was like nope I don't want her because she isn't a virgin. wa yaab
From what I have seen, marrying a divorcee is not a taboo. Marriage among divorcees is becoming like a carousel. Female divorcees have no problem attracting divorcee or even single males who are looking for an easy ride that does not require them to break the bank. They are also a sought after demographic for married men looking for second or third wives, especially if they are pleasing to the eye.

The obsession with female virginity is mainly cultural and is not restricted to Somalis as you probably aware of. Females are objecified for a variety of reasons but among some societies, a value is placed upon females that are chaste. For some, a virgin bride is like a brand new car straight from the factory that has never been test driven. Some men derive pleasure from the fact that they are going where no man has ever gone before. The act of deflowering a woman appeals to some because of the novelty factor that comes with breaking new ground. Some men do not want a woman that is sexually experienced because they think she is less trustworthy as a spouse if she had premarital sex and might be harder to satisfy if she was promiscuous and had nymph tendencies. The idea that she has only been sexually active with them provides a sense of security. More and more Somali males, particularly in the West, are not that fussed about marrying a virgin bride. Many would like one but admit that they are not virgins themselves so why the double standards. A liberal minority want an experienced women that knows a trick or two.

I just got a call from my cousins younger bro and he told me his brother divorced his wife only 4 days into their marriage (4 fucking days).

Let me break it down for you guys ! So my cousin is a petroleum engineer and got married in Qatar to this xalimo who moved from the U.K. Who is an English teacher in Qatar. Their wedding was last sunday and she had a fairly decent wedding and a big chunk of meher from him.

Apparently the reason he is pissed and divorced her is She said she was a VIRGIN when he was talking to her but she came not to be after the wedding night :ooh: so 2 days to the wedding he moved to his friends apartment and finally divorced her after 4 days.

This is where it is getting ugly... she has already gotten a bit of her meher in advance BUT now he is refusing to pay the rest saying she was not honest about her virginity. So the families are as we speak having talks on the issue.

Who is it to blame here I think he is a big nacas walahi he got played big.:snoop:

If I was him I would ask for refund walahi bilahi both the wedding expenses and the meher not because she is not virgin but bcoz she lied!

its haraam to ask her to begin with since one should never reveal their sins. he's the one to blame.

I know blood doesn't come out sometimes but wtf someone who slept around is totally different weliba when you yourself have an experience with women in the past (which my cousin did as he is very white washed guy doofarka). Trust me he is the last person who will make up shit.

So he fucked around and now he is angry she might have done the same? a good woman is for a good man he probably never heard of that verse.

So he fucked around and now he is angry she might have done the same? a good woman is for a good man he probably never heard of that verse.
You missing the point huuno he asked her do you have your v-card and she responded yes my v-card is intact as they were planning for aroos hence why she got good chunk of meher.

Status
Not open for further replies.