Let’s play guess who this could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
*Reads a thread about a geeljire who has killed a lot of people*

Come on people let’s not judge, people can turn their lives around we just need to support them. We weren’t there, I’m sure he/she will change.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Shit that's true. You guys have good memories.

Ps haven't seen you post in a while, where you been?

Tall Farah hunting?

Work.

Faraxs coming from left and right, but unfortunately it isn’t only about being tall :bell:

RICH

Super shallow u only into tall guys

Says the guy who had his torso as his profile pic and made it clear that his Xalimo has to have a peng body.

He needs to be tall and fit. It’s a big preference, laakin everything is qadr Allah. Nothing wrong with making it clear of what your preference is.

Says the guy who had his torso as his profile pic and made it clear that his Xalimo has to have a peng body.

He needs to be tall and fit. It’s a big preference, laakin everything is qadr Allah. Nothing wrong with making it clear of what your preference is.

The difference is my preference is achievable but height is not..super shallow
456.gif

RICH

The difference is my preference is achievable but height is not..super shallowView attachment 49759

Not achieveable kulaha :siilaanyolaugh: Enough Faraxs who are a lot taller than me. I’m not worried. So you’re saying that because your preference is “achieveable” it makes it not/less shallow? You don’t make sense Adanow. Idgaf if you think it’s shallow. As long as I get what I want (haduu illaahay ii qoro) I’m good.
:gucciwhat:

Not achieveable kulaha :siilaanyolaugh: Enough Faraxs who are a lot taller than me. I’m not worried. So you’re saying that because your preference is “achieveable” it makes it not/less shallow? You don’t make sense Adanow. Idgaf if you think it’s shallow. As long as I get what I want (haduu illaahay ii qoro) I’m good.
:gucciwhat:

Alla hogaayeey u are shallow

RICH

How tall do u want him to be?

At least 180 would be great, but I won’t reject someone if he’s 175 :browtf:

Hayaay reading it back it sounds so stupid. As long as he is taller I’m good, cause that’s simply what I prefer :francis:

At least 180 would be great, but I won’t reject someone if he’s 175 :browtf:

Hayaay reading it back it sounds so stupid. As long as he is taller I’m good, cause that’s simply what I prefer :francis:

I have noticed mist of the girls who are 5'6 tend to want 6ft and above while the tall one don't mind an average really weird!

Silky

操你的媽媽
G'day me an mates, Crikey I'm just chilling watching the cricket on the telly with me blonde WHITE wife true blue. Steuth, did you know Somalia is a focking terrible shitehole mate, you should all integrate its heaps good, fair dinkum, like I did, did I mention I have a WHITE wife.

I'm never going back, you can't take be back there Turnbull

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts