Let’s play guess who this could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
G'day me an mates, Crikey I'm just chilling watching the cricket on the telly with me blonde WHITE wife true blue. Steuth, did you know Somalia is a focking terrible shitehole mate, you should all integrate its heaps good, fair dinkum, like I did, did I mention I have a WHITE wife.

I'm never going back, you can't take be back there Turnbull

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loooooooooool it’s the Australian bloke @AussieHustler

Muji

VIP
Mystery person: Waits for someone to mention Islam

Muslim: “mashallah”
Mystery person: *pops out from nowhere*
C1CDE798-7EE0-45EE-A252-AD5A541E454F.gif

“God does not exis...”

which 1 are you a nihilist or a dogmatic atheist?

Zuzu

Lovely name sister.

To answer your question, neither.

On the issue of nihilism, in most cases, I believe that I do share lots of “moral principles” with religious people, but the problem is they mistakenly do believe that these moral principles are originally rooted in religion. I disagree with them on many other moral principles.

As for dogma, atheists don’t follow a set of written rules (like Koran and Hadiths), our central theme/tenant is the lack of belief in a deity, but as I said many times here, I’m an open minded person and so far, I haven’t seen nor heard a compelling evidence for god’s existence. Having said that, when one justifies and attempts to rationalise slavery, sexism, child brides, rape of slave girls and savagery punishments like stoning, beheadings, death by throwing from high buildings, limp chopping and others on the words or orders of A God, my reaction would seem to them as of a dogmatic atheist..

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Hey guys I've a question, does it make me gay if I stare at other guy's butts? I mean it's not my fault that they have big, juicy round booties. I sometimes get hard just thinking about Somali men's derrières. I promise you I'm not gay. I occasionally send horny private messages to known gay Somali men on this forum. Ive tried giving head to a white bloke but he tasted like bacon. I promise I'm not gay.

Guess it guys!!!!

G'day me an mates, Crikey I'm just chilling watching the cricket on the telly with me blonde WHITE wife true blue. Steuth, did you know Somalia is a focking terrible shitehole mate, you should all integrate its heaps good, fair dinkum, like I did, did I mention I have a WHITE wife.

I'm never going back, you can't take be back there Turnbull

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crickey, bloody oath mate Silky, that was a cracker.

Can you guys guess who I am?

I'm a 6"5 Medical Student at the University of Toronto with multiple es in my DMs.

I am 22 years old, make a 6 figure salary despite being a "student" and bench 300 pounds. I even own my own home in overpriced Toronto housing market. Despite all this I still have ample time to accumulate close to 6000 + posts on a Somali forum in less than 3 months in addition to trolling on various multinicking accounts and youtube.

Somaliland controls Badhan and Lasqoray and the locals are pro-Sland, Walaahi Warsengli elders told me this when I was young.

Musa Bixi will anex Garowe, Ethiopia will build all the roads in Hargeisa Walaahi I promise. We will become the Singapore of Africa.

I promise you I'm from Lughaya in Awdal, even though the subclan I claim doesn't live there at all.

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Hey guys I've a question, does it make me gay if I stare at other guy's butts? I mean it's not my fault that they have big, juicy round booties. I sometimes get hard just thinking about Somali men's derrières. I promise you I'm not gay. I occasionally send horny private messages to known gay Somali men on this forum. Ive tried giving head to a white bloke but he tasted like bacon. I promise I'm not gay.

Guess it guys!!!!
@waraabe :cosbyhmm:

Guess who I am
Uff Somalian girls are ugly and obese thank god I'm not one of them.

I love my abdi so much he is tall and smart and he goes down on me walahi he is the best husband btw I'm not Somalian, hooyadaa was saqajaan yahow if you ever call me Somalian

I know all majerteen subclans and where they live because my husband told them to me once when he was going down on me even though he's habar gidir btw did I mention I'm not a Somalian

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Today when I was walking I saw something that made my heart rush. I saw a Palestinian woman at the shopping center, she was in my way so I said excuse me please and she moved out of my way without looking at me. Palestinian women are the most beautiful women in the world and were raised to have respect. All Somali women should be like them. I’m going to marry her, I don’t want a qumayo Somali woman!

Muji

VIP
Guess who I am
Uff Somalian girls are ugly and obese thank god I'm not one of them.

I love my abdi so much he is tall and smart and he goes down on me walahi he is the best husband btw I'm not Somalian, hooyadaa was saqajaan yahow if you ever call me Somalian

I know all majerteen subclans and where they live because my husband told them to me once when he was going down on me even though he's habar younis btw did I mention I'm not a Somalian

@Emily
:mjlol:
But Emily’s husband is haber gedir.

Muji

VIP

Guess it guys!!!!

I wanna know who this is.

Serve the tea.
@Wei is this you warya?

Zuzu

Lovely name sister.

To answer your question, neither.

On the issue of nihilism, in most cases, I believe that I do share lots of “moral principles” with religious people, but the problem is they mistakenly do believe that these moral principles are originally rooted in religion. I disagree with them on many other moral principles.

As for dogma, atheists don’t follow a set of written rules (like Koran and Hadiths), our central theme/tenant is the lack of belief in a deity, but as I said many times here, I’m an open minded person and so far, I haven’t seen nor heard a compelling evidence for god’s existence. Having said that, when one justifies and attempts to rationalise slavery, sexism, child brides, rape of slave girls and savagery punishments like stoning, beheadings, death by throwing from high buildings, limp chopping and others on the words or orders of A God, my reaction would seem to them as of a dogmatic atheist..

apophenia, but i can also see where you coming from. I will let @tesfey67n join in.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Guess who i am
Hi I just went to the supermarket and the white cashier started to check the money from this black couple to check if it was real and I'm so shocked like black people in America are treated so bad. I just came back from my 100th BLM March where all i do is walk donw a road with a banner whilst no one cares and another black person is shot and then we walk down the road again even when the government said they don't give a f*ck im sure this will help.
I think I might marry my Nigerian gf (since i dont have a type) at the next march where we'll all go eat chicken and sing coombaya ma lord.
Hehe I have a white man's name but white people are so racist even though they let me in their country and helped me I want to help my fellow black people because we have the same concentration of melanin. Chicken suugo science.
Edit: I just ate my Nigerian gf ass it tasted like jollof I'm so happy

Last edited:
where all i do is walk dow a road with a banner whikst no one cares and another balck perosn is shot and the we ealk dow the road again ecen when the government said they don't give a f*ck im sure this will help.

i had a stroke reading that.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Today when I was walking I saw something that made my heart rush. I saw a Palestinian woman at the shopping center, she was in my way so I said excuse me please and she moved out of my way without looking at me. Palestinian women are the most beautiful women in the world and were raised to have respect. All Somali women should be like them. I’m going to marry her, I don’t want a qumayo Somali woman!

@Adan :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts