Let’s play guess who this could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Bro you can make a thread talking about frogs performing anal sex

And inquisitive will pop up and produce an essay about how frogs are affected by global warming.

He must be pretty smart.

Somali girls are over. Im sheekaal, im mareexaan, im HG im everything but my langaab clan. Idc bout hadiths im woke af ik. Im not a female ffs. Qaniis qaniis qaniis gay gay gay. Im not a female. Somali women are self haters im gonna marry an ajnabi. Ajnabi>>>>>hoejabi. Thats gay. Dont say anything about aabo Barre he was boqor! Krysten ritters is xaax.

Who am I?
Hint: some pesticide is required. :susp:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali girls are over. Im sheekaal, im mareexaan, im HG im everything but my langaab clan. Idc bout hadiths im woke af ik. Im not a female ffs. Qaniis qaniis qaniis gay gay gay. Im not a female. Somali women are self haters im gonna marry an ajnabi. Ajnabi>>>>>hoejabi. Thats gay. Dont say anything about aabo Barre he was boqor! Krysten ritters is xaax.

Who am I?
Hint: some pesticide is required. :susp:

That sounds exactly like you. :dead:

Silky

操你的媽媽
The hydrone colider ability to segregate and deciminate articulate the fuctions of mass simulation denegrates and regenerates congregations of information which stipulates stimulation according to the magnitude of the fortitude none the less fortunate may evade this erroneous erosion of the masses of brain dead useless eater who sole purpose in life is to fornicate and consume genetically modified foods.

The mere mention or utterance may send the brain to a complete halt rendering it powerless and useless for every thought thats articulated has its origins inside the nectar of life.

After serious pondering and reflection i have mused of much substance and disected it it hasnt escaped my analysis so i have written a lengthy thesis on many forums i have published several books on many somali forums.

Many cant grasp this sinply way of being through exercise and eating organic fruits and vegatables i have read hundreds of books in the space of a few hours my mind has decoded the secrets of the galaxies and beyond.

The emasculation of eradication certifications abbreviations and notifications over simplifies the communications one must ask them selves a series of questions.

The abilibity the mobility assurity formality cordial capacity opacity ferocity emancipates huge amount of genorocity didicates one curiosity send messages overtly through channels and modems different components of technologywhich channels other dimensions magnetic fields emotions enegy fields which decimates most logically fallacies :russ::lolbron:
:ayaanswag: I thought this was @DR OSMAN with his long and incomprehensible ramblings, I was gonna try and do one for him but the thought of it alone gave me carpal tunnel

I bet no one can figure out this one!:krs:

We have approximately 4,200 days, 100800 hours, and 6048000 minutes to save our country from a demographic time bomb. The situation is dire, the clock is ticking, our very existence as an homogeneous near-unadmixed ethnic group rests on our ability to act. :fittytousand:

Oromos are the flooding the North in masses, after their expansion, Oromos will confederate Somalis in the North. Soon we'll be speaking Af Oromo, our national dish will be injera with tibs, and our beloved dhaanto will be replaced by Fendika.:ileycry:

Bantus breed like wild rabbits in the South. Ancient bantus literally displaced most ethnic groups in Africa in the past. Go to the South, every third person you'll see is probably Bantu.:susp: They're even growing a presence in the north as well, soon our whole country will be Bantufied. Our beautiful language butchered, our phenotype & genetic makeup altered, and our eyes disfigured by the sight of hard muscular buttocks thumping when Bantus perform niiko during weddings.:mjcry:

Last edited:

Muji

VIP

We have approximately 4,200 days, 100800 hours, and 6048000 minutes to save our country from a demographic time bomb. The situation is dire, the clock is ticking, our very existence as an homogeneous near-unadmixed ethnic group rests on our ability to act. :fittytousand:

Oromos are the flooding the North in masses, after their expansion, Oromos will confederate Somalis in the North. Soon we'll be speaking Af Oromo, our national dish will be injera with tibs, and our beloved dhaanto will be replaced by Fendika.:ileycry:

Bantus breed like wild rabbits in the South. Ancient bantus literally displaced most ethnic groups in Africa in the past. Go to the South, every third person you'll see is probably Bantu.:susp: They're even growing a presence in the north as well, soon our whole country will be Bantufied. Our beautiful language butchered, our phenotype & genetic makeup altered, and our eyes disfigured by the sight of hard muscular buttocks thumping when Bantus perform niiko during weddings.:mjcry:

:deadmanny::deadmanny:

So many bantu haters here...which one to choose. :farmajoyaab::noneck:

Silky

操你的媽媽

Has to to be @Apollo

:ayaanswag: I thought this was @DR OSMAN with his long and incomprehensible ramblings, I was gonna try and do one for him but the thought of it alone gave me carpal tunnel
upload_2018-7-8_20-39-8.jpeg

Guess this one....

I'm 5 ft 10, slim thick with a nice round booty. My body resembles a 90's coke bottle, I have little to no body fat on my waist, all my fat seems to go my buttocks. Other xalimos on this forum are jealous of me, they even branded me a "me too" girl, they're just mad because I'm wifey material and they're washed up. I just turned 18, so I'm legal now. I'm Hawiye, specifically mursade, and I will only marry a mursade, shouldn't be too difficult to find a man since there's only 18 of us in London and 200 of us in Somalia. I have a high sex drive, so I need a mursade man to please me 19 times a day, otherwise I will divorce him and go for @Sheikh or maybe @nine or I'll just settle with @Bohol. Did I forget to mention that I'm 5 ft 10, with a big ass and 7% body fat year round.:damn::damn::russ::russ::russ::mjlol::lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending