Let’s play guess who this could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Guess who i am
Hi I just went to the supermarket and the white cashier started to check the money from this black couple to check if it was real and I'm so shocked like black people in America are treated so bad. I just came back from my 100th BLM March where all i do is walk donw a road with a banner whilst no one cares and another black person is shot and then we walk down the road again even when the government said they don't give a f*ck im sure this will help.
I think I might marry my Nigerian gf (since i dont have a type) at the next march where we'll all go eat chicken and sing coombaya ma lord.
Hehe I have a white man's name but white people are so racist even though they let me in their country and helped me I want to help my fellow black people because we have the same concentration of melanin. Chicken suugo science.

@Jerome in the house?

apophenia, but i can also see where you coming from. I will let @tesfey67n join in.

Zuzu

Apophenia? Haven't heard that word since my psychology class in Yr11, I will take it as a complement because I was called worse names by my fellow Somalis. No pun intended and with due respect to tesfey, I find unease debating people with cut and paste materials. If he's willing, bring MuslimMan on board, but on another thread.

Silky

操你的媽媽
Guess who i am
Hi I just went to the supermarket and the white cashier started to check the money from this black couple to check if it was real and I'm so shocked like black people in America are treated so bad. I just came back from my 100th BLM March where all i do is walk donw a road with a banner whilst no one cares and another black person is shot and then we walk down the road again even when the government said they don't give a f*ck im sure this will help.
I think I might marry my Nigerian gf (since i dont have a type) at the next march where we'll all go eat chicken and sing coombaya ma lord.
Hehe I have a white man's name but white people are so racist even though they let me in their country and helped me I want to help my fellow black people because we have the same concentration of melanin. Chicken suugo science.
Edit: I just ate my Nigerian gf ass it tasted like jollof I'm so happy
Its @Jerome in the house innit, he's the only known anilingus-ist:mjlol:

Guess who I am
Kkkk neefka gagaab's luck has run out
ninkaan wuu isku xaara when he puts on the Argentina top.:deadpeter:

Banega and Rojo and di Maria carried gagaab all the way to the round of 16 and the neef missed two chances to equalize:deadmanny:
kkkk even mardona's cocaine won't help gagaab win a world cup :russ:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Guess who I am
Kkkk neefka gagaab's luck has run out
ninkaan wuu isku xaara when he puts on the Argentina top.:deadpeter:

Banega and Rojo and di Maria carried gagaab all the way to the round of 16 and the neef missed two chances to equalize:deadmanny:
kkkk even mardona's cocaine won't help gagaab win a world cup :russ:
:gucciwhat:
Put some respek on how I write neef yahow. I barely use kkks.:ileycry:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Guess who I am
Uff Somalian girls are ugly and obese thank god I'm not one of them.

I love my abdi so much he is tall and smart and he goes down on me walahi he is the best husband btw I'm not Somalian, hooyadaa was saqajaan yahow if you ever call me Somalian

I know all majerteen subclans and where they live because my husband told them to me once when he was going down on me even though he's habar gidir btw did I mention I'm not a Somalian

I don’t even talk like that but A for the effort

6513283f9f23ded9fcb8e1fd1051355d.gif

Muji

VIP
Nah this guy ain’t good looking. He doesn’t have that iraqw pretty boy swag. If we compare his features to my brothers they are not symmetrical, his eyes fall too short on his face and he doesn’t have a sturdy frame.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Guess who i am
Edit: I just ate my Nigerian gf ass it tasted like jollof I'm so happy
@Jerome in the house i cant stand this coon he is out here pushing his wakanda agenda and he fails to realise somalis dont even get along with other somalis so how the hell does he expect us to embrace nig nogs guun weeye bakhtiga iyo xaraanta bun you and kunte kinte and martin Luther king i have a dream kaada waas Motherfuck your million man march and your watermelons

Nah this guy ain’t good looking. He doesn’t have that iraqw pretty boy swag. If we compare his features to my brothers they are not symmetrical, his eyes fall too short on his face and he doesn’t have a sturdy frame.
Cut it out, we all know that guy is you along with LSMA and amira, and endiam and so on :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending