Let’s play guess who this could be

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The world bank has officially confirmed that SL is an absolute shithole and that the blessed republic of the Land of sand and sea will be starting the Jupiter Exploration mission as soon as next year, as soon as the Garowe university research team crack Nuclear fusion and Win all the Nobel prizes available"

kkkk @Cotton Eyed Joe obviously

Very strange

View attachment 49731

I didn’t make that statement, @admin i want an investigation, one of your moderators could’ve changed my post

You're @Cognitivedissonance ?

tenor.gif

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Part of me knew you were going to target my ass. Haven’t really met a Nigerian that I found attractive. But I have met some Ghanaian gazelles. Also a Guinean as well. That ass was making me want to risk it all.

Also I have a traditional Somali name
It's all love walaal, but don't go off with langaab Ghanaians and Guineans with small population and land area, find a Muslim Nigerian that'll help your future descendants.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It's all love walaal, but don't go off with langaab Ghanaians and Guineans with small population and land area, find a Muslim Nigerian that'll help your future descendants.
Thst guinean girl with the fat ass I was talking about is Muslim :banderas:

I just realized on eid a majority of the west Africans muslims in my area were Guineans.

I don’t give af which part of africa a chick is from as long as the Ass is fat she got my attention.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Thst guinean girl with the fat ass I was talking about is Muslim :banderas:

I just realized on eid a majority of the west Africans muslims in my area were Guineans.

I don’t give af which part of africa a chick is from as long as the Ass is fat she got my attention.
???
What about a fake ass
What about the personality and morals of that person.
Hopefully you look into that too.
Yes guinea has lots of muslims I know I have a guinea friend well we're not friends now, so I had a guinea friend. I didn't realise there was so many abroad since it's a small country.
I always wondered how they feel about marry outside their nation or tribe are they cool about it or not.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
???
What about a fake ass
What about the personality and morals of that person.
Hopefully you look into that too.
Yes guinea has lots of muslims I know I have a guinea friend well we're not friends now, so I had a guinea friend. I didn't realise there was so many abroad since it's a small country.
I always wondered how they feel about marry outside their nation or tribe are they cool about it or not.
When I was younger like 13 I had an uncle that lived in the Orange County area in California. I saw a lot of old ladies with fake breasts and fake ass. In genral that summer I was there ruined fake asses and fake breasts for me.

I just said it grabbed my attention. I still plan on learning more about the chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts