Let’s play guess who this could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Hey guys does anyone know how we can fix somalia? It says in the Hadith that the end of times will be soon and that the y axis and the x axis will converge. I’m planning to go to somalia and find gold because I recently had a dream that there will be a black source in the land where camels sleep. In the Hadith black gold is cited so I believe there will be treasure in kismayo.

10 points for whoever guesses this correctly.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I am tall buff ting light skinned all the girls go crazy they are all in my dm cause i am buff ting but i dont give them the time of day cause i am too good looking akhaas :mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalis are the lowest of the low sometimes i wish i was not somali its embarrassing i look in the mirror and imagine how i would look if i was a white man with blonde hair and blue eyes :russ:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Today i baked a cake and i liked it

wore my favorite appron after i cooked then i cleaned men should cook and clean more often for their women i mean when a man comes back home after doing 12 hours shift at work his first priority must be to get in the kitchen cook and clean for his wife thats why somali men are deadbeat fathers cause they dont cook nor clean for their wives.

I do anything to please my wife even when my wife is in agony and has her mensural cycle i also wear a pad a baahti and bra and lay next to her cause i want to show her that she is not alone.

:lolbron:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Today i baked a cake and i liked it

wore my favorite appron after i cooked then i cleaned men should cook and clean more often for their women i mean when a man comes back home after doing 12 hours shift at work his first priority must be to get in the kitchen cook and clean for his wife thats why somali men are deadbeat fathers cause they dont cook nor clean for their wives.

I do anything to please my wife even when my wife is in agony and has her mensural cycle i also wear a pad a baahti and bra and lay next to her cause i want to show her that she is not alone.

:lolbron:

@Mercury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending