Let’s play guess who this could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Guess who i am
Hi I just went to the supermarket and the white cashier started to check the money from this black couple to check if it was real and I'm so shocked like black people in America are treated so bad. I just came back from my 100th BLM March where all i do is walk donw a road with a banner whilst no one cares and another black person is shot and then we walk down the road again even when the government said they don't give a f*ck im sure this will help.
I think I might marry my Nigerian gf (since i dont have a type) at the next march where we'll all go eat chicken and sing coombaya ma lord.
Hehe I have a white man's name but white people are so racist even though they let me in their country and helped me I want to help my fellow black people because we have the same concentration of melanin. Chicken suugo science.
Edit: I just ate my Nigerian gf ass it tasted like jollof I'm so happy
Part of me knew you were going to target my ass. Haven’t really met a Nigerian that I found attractive. But I have met some Ghanaian gazelles. Also a Guinean as well. That ass was making me want to risk it all.

Also I have a traditional Somali name

Muji

VIP
Cut it out, we all know that guy is you along with LSMA and amira, and endiam and so on :comeon:

Ok lol

AD224080-194A-4F20-8D00-5210CF480815.gif

:pacspit:How dare you diss MLK ? :mad:I'mma make a selfloving black man outta you.
@Jerome in the house i cant stand this coon he is out here pushing his wakanda agenda and he fails to realise somalis dont even get along with other somalis so how the hell does he expect us to embrace nig nogs guun weeye bakhtiga iyo xaraanta bun you and kunte kinte and martin Luther king i have a dream kaada waas Motherfuck your million man march and your watermelons

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The janitor at my work was staring at me, I felt sorry for him because he's white and white men shouldn't be janitors. He kept staring at me until I became insecure, was it my big frame, gap teeth or the bright orange lipstick on my lips that didn't compliment my south Sudenese skin? I walked slowly towards him and I asked about his day hoping he would stop staring at me.

I HAVE ALSO CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT EVERY MAN IS GAY BECAUSE THEY DONT ASK ME OUT, WHY DONT THEY ASK ME ABOUT? IM EDUCATED, INDEPENDENT WOMAN.

BE POSITIVE GUYS.

Muji

VIP
The janitor at my work was staring at me, I felt sorry for him because he's white and white men shouldn't be janitors. He kept staring at me until I became insecure, was it my big frame, gap teeth or the bright orange lipstick on my lips that didn't compliment my south Sudenese skin? I walked slowly towards him and I asked about his day hoping he would stop staring at me.

I HAVE ALSO CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT EVERY MAN IS GAY BECAUSE THEY DONT ASK ME OUT, WHY DONT THEY ASK ME ABOUT? IM EDUCATED, INDEPENDENT WOMAN.

BE POSITIVE GUYS.

Random use of caps
Fake deep psychoanalysis on a stranger
Has to be our resident geriatric @Basra

Guess this one....

I'm 5 ft 10, slim thick with a nice round booty. My body resembles a 90's coke bottle, I have little to no body fat on my waist, all my fat seems to go my buttocks. Other xalimos on this forum are jealous of me, they even branded me a "me too" girl, they're just mad because I'm wifey material and they're washed up. I just turned 18, so I'm legal now. I'm Hawiye, specifically mursade, and I will only marry a mursade, shouldn't be too difficult to find a man since there's only 18 of us in London and 200 of us in Somalia. I have a high sex drive, so I need a mursade man to please me 19 times a day, otherwise I will divorce him and go for @Sheikh or maybe @nine or I'll just settle with @Bohol. Did I forget to mention that I'm 5 ft 10, with a big ass and 7% body fat year round.:damn::damn::russ::russ::russ::mjlol::lolbron:
:damn::damn::damn:
:dead::dead::dead::dead:
:deadpeter::deadpeter::deadpeter:

Guess who this is..:mjlol:

If I marry wife not able to provide relief, what to do?
what if she refusing to provide relief maybe because she has mental illness or even worse reason she became feminist, is it best to tell her father and brothers for first offence? how about second offence and third offence? what to do? divorce is when all options is used and if wife is older then divorce is easier but if she is younger good idea to tell her father and brothers and take her to masjid to see sheikh to learn islamic role of the wives if it doesn't work other measure can be used.

Only older users might know who this is. And its not Adan!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guess who this is..:mjlol:

If I marry wife not able to provide relief, what to do?
what if she refusing to provide relief maybe because she has mental illness or even worse reason she became feminist, is it best to tell her father and brothers for first offence? how about second offence and third offence? what to do? divorce is when all options is used and if wife is older then divorce is easier but if she is younger good idea to tell her father and brothers and take her to masjid to see sheikh to learn islamic role of the wives if it doesn't work other measure can be used.

Only older users might know who this is. And its not Adan!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Cyberborg he was sooo weird :cryinglaughsmiley:

I remember him once saying something like fat women don’t practice the deen like skinny women
:deadosama:

yep.
damn what a character. I was never sure if he was trolling lool.
That sounds like what inquisitive would say too haha
I thought he was, esp how he never replies back. He was actually so funny though :ftw9nwa:

This is what he said :yloezpe:
i avoided the big women because they go to much mix weddings and are sometimes don't follow the deen like the skinnier women and have the problem of indulgence of things to avoid like too much party and music and gossip and also the sweet foods

@Adan tbh you kinda remind me of him :browtf:

I thought he was, esp how he never replies back. He was actually so funny though :ftw9nwa:

This is what he said :yloezpe:

@Adan tbh you kinda remind me of him :browtf:
Cyberborg is like an Adan, who learnt better english. And just when he left, Adan came:cosbyhmm:

Cyberborg/Adan, did you go to ESL to improve?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending