JAMAICAN GUY SAYS SOMALIS ARE ON “VISA” IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
I’m really surprised

He said you were not black (which you all agree with)

And you respond to a Jamaican by sending him pictures of lynched African Americans.

:snoop:Non of this makes sense:wtfdis:

I’m really surprised

He said you were not black (which you all agree with)

And you respond to a Jamaican by sending him pictures of lynched African Americans.

:snoop:Non of this makes sense:wtfdis:
They started it by saying some passive aggressive crap it's like how they shoot you because "He wuz lookin at me I dindu nuffin wrong" see how it works out?:umad:

Muji

VIP
They started it by saying some passive aggressive crap it's like how they shoot you because "He wuz lookin at me I dindu nuffin wrong" see how it works out?:umad:

But you agree with him. Somalis are not really black. If you thought this was a positive thing you wouldn’t have gotten triggered.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
yes my bruddas show no mercy to the Madow victimization gang , we will do everything to stop them from white guilting us into giving them everything becouse muh ancestors were enslaved by somalis :siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile:

But you agree with him. Somalis are not really black. If you thought this was a positive thing you wouldn’t have gotten triggered.
Somalis aren't black? We're classified as black but we're a different type of black as you may have inferred and me? Triggered? Nah I just like insulting those abhorrent apes:siilaanyosmile:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lol Jamaicans are weird. These yardies in my old neighbourhood would call us king due to being from Africa and the next day say we sold there ancestor and that we are Arab blah blah. Very bipolar people

While I disagree with this guys comments,
If you think sending pictures of lynched black people and calling him “abeed” is acceptable, you need help. He didnt even insult Somalis and said we are not black (which is what you guys want anyways, no?)
And how can a Somali use abeed as an insult to madows ?
That is an arabic word, they use it on us too you know. Atleast use Somali insults, uff :farole:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Beginning? This has been going on for years lol. If anything its happening less and less nowadays
i know it has been going in for decades lol but we are seeing more and more hate from these people taake youtube for example the amount of mockery they make out of us for clout is insane not to mention malient so how we seeing less sis?

While I disagree with this guys comments,
If you think sending pictures of lynched black people and calling him “abeed” is acceptable, you need help wallahi. He didnt even insult Somalis and said we are not black (which is what you guys want anyways, no?)
Pic was too much. But he was obnoxious as well

i know it has been going in for decades lol but we are seeing more and more hate from these people taake youtube for example the amount of mockery they make out of us for clout is insane not to mention malient so how we seeing less sis?
lol you must live on the internet, a few youtube vids doesnt mean shit, the hate between somalis+blacks peaked in secondary school days a few yrs ago nowadays its only a few petty things on the internet

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
lol you must live on the internet, a few youtube vids doesnt mean shit, the hate between somalis+blacks peaked in secondary school days a few yrs ago nowadays its only a few petty things on the internet
nah i heard it happens in school i remember some guy saying that it still carries on in school on twitter and i wouldnt be suprised since they cant stop obsessing over us you can deny it all you like they dont rate you lot one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending