JAMAICAN GUY SAYS SOMALIS ARE ON “VISA” IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY

Status
Not open for further replies.
You like a dirty mouth. I’m giving up trying to figure out why you keep insisting on that..between you and Ferrari’s claims, I need a break.
why do you want to put people in boxes and figure them out. I got one question and that will tell me a lot about a person. Favorite artist?

Yh, but Meatloaf as a favorite is pushing it. The song itself gives you permission to put it second to last..:mjpls: not that I think you’re being serious
Neither were you......sending me the whitest song ever created:ftw9nwa: im into rnb and when no one is around me I delve into happy pop like robyn:manny:

Muji

VIP

@Knowles @Gooney112 @vix

Watch from 18 minute onwards.

Interesting.

He only saw an issue with Somalis being picked on when he found out his family were treated the same way when they came. Nothing to do with the fact that Somalis are human beings and don’t deserve to be scorned at. I think the black community can no longer look so harshly at whites since they are capable of pepertraying the same level of intolerance and racism.

VixR

Veritas
Neither were you......sending me the whitest song ever created:ftw9nwa: im into rnb and when no one is around me I delve into happy pop like robyn:manny:
Nah I was being serious. All time favorite (my everyday tastes are eclectic though). Then again, I don’t think I’ve heard someone say that they’re into RnB in a long ass time either.

Thank you brother. I hope Vix watches this and get the idea that we were the hostile ones out of her mind. I mean even logically how are group of refugees come to a country and start being hostile to another minority group who is far bigger in population? What are we gonna gain from that?
What is interesting is the two dudes had difference interactions with Somalis depending on where they grew up (mixed race guy is from Tottenham,not sure where the other guy is from).

People tend to act differently depending on their environment. I went to a majority white primary school so most of my good friends were Afro Caribbeans and a few crazy white kids who would start throwing chairs at any given moment. It was only until high school time that I started seeing tensions between madows and Somalis. That was more to do with an underlying resentment to Somalis because they refused to be scared and were challenging the school playground racial hierarchy.

Back in the days, Somalis were never actually openly anti-black in public, but Some madows were openly anti Somali like racist whites while Somalis spoke in code about madows.

Nah I was being serious. All time favorite (my everyday tastes are eclectic though). Then again, I don’t think I’ve heard someone say that they’re into RnB in a long ass time either.
Ok I have a good picture of you now. It all makes sense lool. The song did sound better the second time. Still feels im listening to cheap version of Oasis:manny:

VixR

Veritas
Ok I have a good picture of you now. It all makes sense lool. The song did sound better the second time. Still feels im listening to cheap version of Oasis:manny:
What makes sense? Bc of my favorite track, you have a good picture of me?

Cheaper version of oasis? I’m actually offended by this mischaracterization :ivers:

43878507_404802673686659_5628155170794766336_n.jpg

People change. At 25 you better not be able to recognize your 15 year old self. At 35 you will be a different person from the person you were at 25. True wisdom can only be acquired by putting in the years on this rock.

What makes sense? Bc of my favorite track, you have a good picture of me?

Cheaper version of oasis? I’m actually offended by this mischaracterization :ivers:
Lool is it offensive if I said it was a good and positive picture? Also appeantly the band is quite famous:) the song is chill though:nvjpqts:

Why do UK Geeljires get bullied like that? Jamaicans are on visa in the black community in America too. Nobody gives a f*ck about these habesha worshipping garbage weed smoking bums . Jamaica’s closer to America than it is to Canada or UK yet look how we treat these jerk chicken making muhhfuckas . No special treatment

Why do UK Geeljires get bullied like that? Jamaicans are on visa in the black community in America too. Nobody gives a f*ck about these habesha worshipping garbage weed smoking bums . Jamaica’s closer to America than it is to Canada or UK yet look how we treat these jerk chicken making muhhfuckas . No special treatment
The english colonized Jamaica hence why we have millions of them in UK. They were the least successful minorities in UK until we came and when you are fed up with being bottom of society, you try to find someone to replace you. Anyway things were far worse 10-12 years ago when they used to jump somalis and keep in mind they are 10 times more than somalis in population. By nature they are cowards these people. Anyway I hope everyone watched the video @MARAQ DIGAAG showed from the 18.00 when the guy say many of them used to see somalis not even human hence why they went after them

The english colonized Jamaica hence why we have millions of them in UK. They were the least successful minorities in UK until we came and when you are fed up with being bottom of society, you try to find someone to replace you. Anyway things were far worse 10-12 years ago when they used to jump somalis and keep in mind they are 10 times more than somalis in population. By nature they are cowards these people. Anyway I hope everyone watched the video @MARAQ DIGAAG showed from the 18.00 when the guy say many of them used to see somalis not even human hence why they went after them

Thank God for slavery. The adoons here kept the Jamaicans in their place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending