JAMAICAN GUY SAYS SOMALIS ARE ON “VISA” IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
knowles

I know you know more about the woke business. Is there actually money in this field. I wouldnt mind becoming pro black activist if there is money to make

No there is no money unless you are the top 1%. A lot of these woke people are studying sociology, communications or race relation subjects in university and are hoping to get spotted by an online publication (vice, huffington post). I’ve met a couple of these people and in real life they are always shy and timid but when you log on to twitter they are dragging people.

Big online personalities are what people wish they could be like in real life.

No there is no money unless you are the top 1%. A lot of these woke people are studying sociology or race relation subjects in university and are hoping to get spotted by an online publication (vice, huffington post). I’ve met a couple of these people and in real life they are always shy and timid but when you log on to twitter they are dragging people.

Big online personalities are what people wish they could be like in real life.
Daaamn thats disappointing. I could see myself bulsh1tting my way for few years. From what I seen from these blm types of people. They dont come across well in open debates when they get questioned. A lot of the times in the twitter world you have to say outrages things to get noticed. Then that get used against them on debates.

New rule:

UK doesn't have Somalis.:trumpsmirk:

Somalis in the diaspora are in NA, Australia, carabaha, and other parts of Africa.

no somalis in the UK.:manny:
UK Somalis are the most lit which is why we have 10xs more clout than other Somalis and every other thread is about us:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts