JAMAICAN GUY SAYS SOMALIS ARE ON “VISA” IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah i heard it happens in school i remember some guy saying that it still carries on in school on twitter and i wouldnt be suprised since they cant stop obsessing over us you can deny it all you like they dont rate you lot one bit.
lol i dont care if they rate us sxb, im just saying the somali/madow beef has definately calmed down compared to a few years ago, thats it

VixR

Veritas
Please don't put us all in the same boat as these low self-esteem effeminate uk dudes
I don think it’s specific to where we live.

No, but seriously maybe it’s a thing in us. 0-100. You have to nuke the other party like we nuked ourselves.

Anyone can stand a little internet beef, but no decent person can look at these tweets and be fine with it. And they further call ppl who question them self-haters when really you should start to think again if folks from your own crowd are telling you you’re fucked. They answered back that it’s in the name of Somali pride and culture :ohlord:

I don think it’s specific to where we live.

No, but seriously maybe it’s a thing in us. 0-100. You have to nuke the other party like we nuked ourselves.

Anyone can stand a little internet beef, but no decent person can look at these tweets and be fine with it. And they further call ppl who question them self-haters when really you should start to think again if folks from your own crowd are telling you you’re fucked. They answered back that it’s in the name of Somali pride and culture :ohlord:
The picture was not cool and I see you being outraged by it. But when that chef said all those vile things about somalis and even talked about punching somali girls. You were not outraged. In fact you attacked the people who decided to report him to his work and called them pathetic people who had nothing better to do. I asked you even as a somali woman you are not one bit touched him punching somali girls? You said not one bit. So people saying you are selfhater have a point. Lets not get into your views on somalis have instigated all their attacks on us. Your outrage is selective and its only when maddows are wronged

Let the prawns use as many pics of hangings as they would like. Black people need to armor-up and put some steel on their emotions. At some point this stuff will lose its shock value and can't be used to phuck with people's emotions anymore. Much like the word nigga.

Let the prawns use as many pics of hangings as they would like. Black people need to armor-up and put some steel on their emotions. At some point this stuff will lose its shock value and can't be used to phuck with people's emotions anymore. Much like the word nigga.
Armor? You people get pissed your own people aren't attracted to you, you guys need skin before you get armour.

VixR

Veritas
The picture was not cool and I see you being outraged by it. But when that chef said all those vile things about somalis and even talked about punching somali girls. You were not outraged. In fact you attacked the people who decided to report him to his work and called them pathetic people who had nothing better to do. I asked you even as a somali woman you are not one bit touched him punching somali girls? You said not one bit. So people saying you are selfhater have a point. Lets not get into your views on somalis have instigated all their attacks on us. Your outrage is selective and its only when maddows are wronged
Yh let’s not revisit the chef who supposedly lost his job for engaging in online twitter battles with Somalis in 2013 lol. Why you can’t see that’s a sickness, I don’t know. I wonder if a black person tracked down his Somali opponents and inboxed their bosses. I’m going to guess not. Admit you go nuclear for the lamest reasons.

Yh let’s not revisit the chef who supposedly lost his job for engaging in online twitter battles with Somalis in 2013 lol. Why you can’t see that’s a sickness, I don’t know. I wonder if a black person tracked down his Somali opponents and inboxed their bosses. I’m going to guess not.
I think both are vile. I didnt know vile behavior has expiring date. My point stand....you are outraged by this. But the other one didnt bother you and you used the timeline excuse before. If people were offended enough then they should contact his employer....thats their right. Also he didnt engage twitter battle. He was randomly posting stuff about somalis. He wasnt responding to anyone

VixR

Veritas
I think both are vile. I didnt know vile behavior has expiring date. My point stand....you are outraged by this. But the other one didnt bother you and you used the timeline excuse before. If people were offended enough then they should contact his employer....thats their right. Also he didnt engage twitter battle. He was randomly posting stuff about somalis. He wasnt responding to anyone
That must mean you changed your opinion...

That’s what you fail to understand. I’m neither “outraged” by this nor by his post on Somalis. I’m pointing out an imbalance. Somali-Madow twitter battles were rife back in those years. I highly doubt it just occurred to him to post about the drought when he was eating his morning crepe. Why not be honest.

That must mean you changed your opinion...

That’s what you fail to understand. I’m neither “outraged” by this nor by his post on Somalis. I’m pointing out an imbalance. Somali-Madow twitter battles were rife back in those years. I highly doubt it just occurred to him to post about the drought when he was eating his morning crepe. Why not be honest.
You are talking about being honest. But has no problem stretching the truth for him. You are highly doubtful he didnt just do this and was provoked? But you are not highly doubtful somalis just go on twitter and attack people. You give maddows every benefit of doubt. But with somalis its guilty until proven innocent. Im actually amazed you cant see your bias.

You have never explained why somalis who came to the west 20-25 years ago with nothing decided to go after blacks. Makes no sense. I honestly think push come to shove you would side with maddows against somalis. Just be honest

VixR

Veritas
You are talking about being honest. But has no problem stretching the truth for him. You are highly doubtful he didnt just do this and was provoked? But you are not highly doubtful somalis just go on twitter and attack people. You give maddows every benefit of doubt. But with somalis its guilty until proven innocent. Im actually amazed you cant see your bias.

You have never explained why somalis who came to the west 20-25 years ago with nothing decided to go after blacks. Makes no sense. I honestly think push come to shove you would side with maddows against somalis. Just be honest
It would be a bias if it were based on nothing. Its not like I think it blindly without reason or precedent. I’ve seen Somalis maliciously go after jarers, in over-the-top ways countless times online.

Muji

VIP
It would be a bias if it were based on nothing. Its not like I think it blindly without reason or precedent. I’ve seen Somalis maliciously go after jarers, in over-the-top ways countless times online.

Anecdotes from selected incidents you’ve witnessed is not conclusive. 10 years ago there was hardly a Somali presence on twitter and yet we would be trending because of Jamaicans and West Africans. If they were responding to insults they would have included @s. You’ve made up your mind solely based on what’s going on now. But hatred goes both ways and I hate to say it but it wasn’t initially started by Somalis.

VixR

Veritas
Anecdotes from selected incidents you’ve witnessed is not conclusive. 10 years ago there was hardly a Somali presence on twitter and yet we would be trending because of Jamaicans and West Africans. If they were responding to insults they would have included @s. You’ve made up your mind solely based on what’s going on now. But hatred goes both ways and I hate to say it but it wasn’t initially started by Somalis.
The earliest memories I have of Twitter include Somali Madow twitter fights and back and forths. It was all bants until jarers started going as hard and posting war scenes and shit. Before then, Somali trolls could be found on all kinds of corners of the internet, including YT comments, and stuff. I’d find Gooney easier to believe on Somalis going after blacks online for a real reason if you didn’t find them posting Bantu genocides and instigating random other Africans as well.

Muji

VIP
The earliest memories I have of Twitter include Somali Madow twitter fights and back and forths. It was all bants until jarers started going as hard and posting war scenes and shit. Before then, Somali trolls could be found on all kinds of corners or the internet, including YT comments, and stuff. I’d find Gooney easier to believe on Somalis going after blacks online for a real reason if you didn’t find them posting Bantu genocides and instigating random other Africans as well.

Somalis went batshit crazy recently with the advent of Somali supremacists (whatever that is). But prior to that the hatred Somalis used to receive despite having a small space on Twitter was crazy. Every Jamaican/west African who are from the UK if I search their name and ‘somalian’ there is always a hateful comment. This was before black twitter became ‘woke’ and realised their prejudice against Somalis can be seen as anti-black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending