JAMAICAN GUY SAYS SOMALIS ARE ON “VISA” IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF
AFTER ALL THIS CAPING I DID FOR THEM :jcoleno: WA WAREEY

Even though you are trolling this is why I am not worried about blm in somali community. Blacks are not welcoming exactly the moment you question them they will say you are not one of them. eventually this will push these somalis away. There is so much caping you can do while getting sh1tted on

Even though you are trolling this is why I am not worried about blm in somali community. Blacks are not welcoming exactly the moment you question them they will say you are not one of them. eventually this will push these somalis away. There is so much caping you can do while getting sh1tted on
Wallahi I am not trolling I thought this “Somalis are not real black” shit was left in secondary school but apparently not :farmajoyaab: They want us to identify as black but the minute we start using terms like coon and getting involved in the black community they tell us to “back off” kkkkk

Jamaicans are truly disgusting. I get offended any time a Madow considers me as one of them. They are universally known as a failed slave race with a penchant for violence. When will these adoons learn that we only despise them?

Wallahi I am not trolling I thought this “Somalis are not real black” shit was left in secondary school but apparently not :farmajoyaab: They want us to identify as black but the minute we start using terms like coon and getting involved in the black community they tell us to “back off” kkkkk
Its not black and white. Yes racially we are black. But they love to have monopoly on what black is....so its like well keep the tag for yourself then. I had more than black guy say to me you dont act black at work. Like wtf does acting black mean? You dont hear white guy say you dont act white to another whitey. So for them being black is more than skin color. Its culture and way of life which if you dont subscribe to, then you are not really black. Thats why people say fvck it....we are not like you then.

Another rejection is from somalis who are blm who constantly attack traditional somalis which creates a reaction to people distancing themselves even further. Look at the girl whos thread was qashined and her view on somali guys. So yeah I do believe you cant be pro somalis and pro blm/blacks at the same time in the end

Its not black and white. Yes racially we are black. But they love to have monopoly on what black is....so its like well keep the tag for yourself then. I had more than black guy say to me you dont act black at work. Like wtf does acting black mean? You dont hear white guy say you dont act white to another whitey. So for them being black is more than skin color. Its culture and way of life which if you dont subscribe to, then you are not really black. Thats why people say fvck it....we are not like you then.

Another rejection is from somalis who are blm who constantly attack traditional somalis which creates a reaction to people distancing themselves even further. Look at the girl whos thread was qashined and her view on somali guys. So yeah I do believe you cant be pro somalis and pro blm/blacks at the same time in the end
Yes exactly I agree. I identify as black because I view black as a diverse thing but these man think they own blackness

We aren't even racially "black". We are first and foremost Caucasion, then Hamitic (like Berbers), and then we are Cushitic (like Ethiopians). We have nothing in common with negros except for our skin color. They just want to identify with us because they are a failed and ugly people. Nothing more, nothing less.
:sass2:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
***Laughs in Somali***

I hope all the SJWs see that tweet and get their feelings hurt.

I'm glad he knows we are not black..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts