JAMAICAN GUY SAYS SOMALIS ARE ON “VISA” IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Somalis went batshit crazy recently with the advent of Somali supremacists (whatever that is). But prior to that the hatred Somalis used to receive despite having a small space on Twitter was crazy. Every Jamaican/west African who are from the UK if I search their name and ‘somalian’ there is always a hateful comment. This was before black twitter became ‘woke’ and realised their prejudice against Somalis can be seen as anti-black.
It’s not recent. That’s the problem. It’s just more numbers of ppl are involved than ever before, including more Madows with fire to spit. They used to be pretty timid (they still are, in comparison, for the most part).

The earliest memories I have of Twitter include Somali Madow twitter fights and back and forths. It was all bants until jarers started going as hard and posting war scenes and shit. Before then, Somali trolls could be found on all kinds of corners of the internet, including YT comments, and stuff. I’d find Gooney easier to believe on Somalis going after blacks online for a real reason if you didn’t find them posting Bantu genocides and instigating random other Africans as well.
Vix you have made up your mind and I doubt anything would change your mind. But if the chef and his ilk were reacting to somali post how come they never @ the person? Sure we have extreme views here. You think black forums are not full of extreme views? Go to lipstick alley and see their views on interracial marriage and white people. Knowles already explained to you trickle down racism and if you dont understand the basic human fear of being at the botom. Then nothing will convince you

Not suprising he is Jamaican. They were stripped away from their culture due to slavery. It is painful for them seeing Somalis settling in The West whilst still being intact with their own culture. It frustrates them seeing harbaryars still wearing their cultural/religious clothing and not wanting to emulate white women atleast in dress. They just jealous, nothing more nothing less.

I’m already 5 mins into it and I’m bored. Timestap me the juicy part where she goes in on Somalis.
Lool. She is not talking about somalis. But africans in general. My point is to show you there is a strong anti Africans feeling with the western blacks. When you add we are muslims....and a lot of them feel we are close to Arabs. Then its clear to see where their dislike come from

VixR

Veritas
Lool. She is not talking about somalis. But africans in general. My point is to show you there is a strong anti Africans feeling with the western blacks. When you add we are muslims....and a lot of them feel we are close to Arabs. Then its clear to see where their dislike come from
Africans vs AAs was always a thing. That’s nothing new either. I don’t care about jarers any special iota more than a random person. But Somalis need to grow up and away from these online troll stints that they seem to put in time on like it’s community service. We need to keep Somali kids occupied from this nonsense whether it’s instigating or engaging.

Africans vs AAs was always a thing. That’s nothing new either. I don’t care about jarers any special iota more than a random person. But Somalis need to grow up and away from these online troll stints that they seem to put in time on like it’s community service. We need to keep Somali kids occupied from this nonsense whether it’s instigating or engaging.
That we can agree on. We need to focus on doing well for us and our community. Also you used the word Madow....you really are true somali:ftw9nwa::p

Unlike you guys we don't have 100 and something years worth of photos of us getting hanged and beaten :trumpsmirk:because as the whites said

“Every time a Somali got whipped, an Italian soldier was killed”

I'll see your 100 year old faded photo of a black man being hanged and raise it with a week old video of your hooyoo taking leather from her arab master....or i'll see your ancient drawing of a slave and raise it with current video of the ocean spitting up prawns like nuclear waste.
I'll see your caraciture of an old negro man and i'll show you lamagoodles in camps looking like dusty zombies.

Game on prawn.

Not suprising he is Jamaican. They were stripped away from their culture due to slavery. It is painful for them seeing Somalis settling in The West whilst still being intact with their own culture. It frustrates them seeing harbaryars still wearing their cultural/religious clothing and not wanting to emulate white women atleast in dress. They just jealous, nothing more nothing less.

What culture? Begging food and shelter and wearing tents! GTFOH talking about jealousy. Is somalis who bite off AA and WI culture....not the other way around. You can have several seats.

I was reading about the last man to face the death penalty in Wales, a Somali man named Mahmood Hussein Mattan, imagine my shock when the main witness who falsely accused him was a JAMAICAN man:jcoleno: Even in 1952 they hated us:damn:

never knew this
sad

VixR

Veritas
That we can agree on. We need to focus on doing well for us and our community. Also you used the word Madow....you really are true somali:ftw9nwa::p
I’ve been saying it all along even as you said I’m biased, anyway it just means black, doesn’t it? Idk why that read like you’re turned on, you keep jumping between the two (self hater and true Somali). Take me at face value, fam.

I’ve been saying it all along even as you said I’m biased, anyway it just means black, doesn’t it? Idk why that read like you’re turned on, you keep jumping between the two (self hater and true Somali). Take me at face value, fam.
Madow is a derogatory term for blacks. You just insulted people. Thats why I was turned on lol. Also you are hard to read....sometimes you are cool other times you turn to uncle ruckus tbf:nvjpqts:

VixR

Veritas
Madow is a derogatory term for blacks. You just insulted people. Thats why I was turned on lol. Also you are hard to read....sometimes you are cool other times you turn to uncle ruckus tbf:nvjpqts:
Jarer is just the Somali word for black. Uncle ruckus is a black cartoon character. Pick your struggle, either I’m insulting to jarers or I’m biased towards them

Jarer is just the Somali word for black. Uncle ruckus is a black cartoon character. Pick your struggle, either I’m insulting to jarers or I’m biased towards them
No I mean you are uncle ruckus to somalis. And no its not just black. Black is madow. You unintentionally insulted black people:eek:. Its a bad word. But keep using it.....while you are at it if you start to drop the F word and the N you will be my favorite poster here.:yloezpe:

VixR

Veritas
No I mean you are uncle ruckus to somalis. And no its not just black. Black is madow. You unintentionally insulted black people:eek:. Its a bad word. But keep using it.....while you are at it if you start to drop the F word and the N you will be my favorite poster here.:yloezpe:
You like a dirty mouth. I’m giving up trying to figure out why you keep insisting on that..between you and Ferrari’s claims, I need a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts