JAMAICAN GUY SAYS SOMALIS ARE ON “VISA” IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Do you view yourself as black?
Because is easier to tick a box that already exist then write others and then somali:pachah1:
Besides we technically fall under the black category as far the gov is concerned:manny:
I do feel confused sometimes though mainly because instead of black alone they write /AA :damn:

It is true. The Somali girl was bullied by black women with fade 2 haircuts when she wrote an article about “black hair”. She even apologised to them.

knowles

I know you know more about the woke business. Is there actually money in this field. I wouldnt mind becoming pro black activist if there is money to make
Hey we can make “madow and proud t shirts” .I think these xalimos would love it. We just need to buy some beads, grow our beards and make a YouTube page with a name like “ Abdi Kemet Hooyotep”. Tariq Nasheed makes a killing from those Hidden Colours DVDs.

Hey we can make “madow and proud t shirts” .I think these xalimos would love it. We just need to buy some beads, grow our beards and make a YouTube page with a name like “ Abdi Kemet Hooyotep”. Tariq Nasheed makes a killing from those Hidden Colours DVDs.
For that to work we have to be behind the scenes and have a Madow as the face of the company. These blm xalimos aint gonna buy from us if they know we are behind it lol.

Jamaicans have a serious hatred for Somalis, its worrying.

My uncles used to f*ck them up in 1990's in the UK, we used to send them shop for us after they would come home to us banging their sisters and mothers.

It is just post traumatic stress disorder abaaya.

World

VIP
Guys I found @NA9

Imagine your people are getting insulted and the first thing you do is fight against your people attacking them back. And then say that Somalis and Bantus have the same features LOL. 100 % @NA9, but I’m surprised she didn’t offer up her coochie as an apology to the Madows or something like the d*ilo traitor she is.

Apollo

VIP
Madows do own "blackness". It was never our label to begin with.

To be black you must have Madow features.

Not in the USA.. there are many 30-40% SSA African Americans who still identify as black, but that is due to historical circumstances (one-drop rule, Jim Crow legacy etc etc).

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Guys I found @NA9

Imagine your people are getting insulted and the first thing you do is fight against your people attacking them back. And then say that Somalis and Bantus have the same features LOL. 100 % @NA9, but I’m surprised she didn’t offer up her coochie as an apology to the Madows or something like the d*ilo traitor she is.
I think @NA9 is this one.
:russ:

Not in the USA.. there are many 30-40% SSA African Americans who still identify as black, but that is due to historical circumstances (one-drop rule, Jim Crow legacy etc etc).
They still identify as Black for two main reasons:
  1. They have Madow features, even though they have admixture from Europeans etc.
  2. They have slave ancestry from West Africa.

World

VIP
I think @NA9 is this one.
:russ:
@NA9 when she realises that blacks don’t view Somalis as one of them:

Please accept us into your community, I beg you with all my heart. What do you mean we’re not black? I’m sorry master please we’ll be your humble servants. Forgive us for our transgressions. Are you telling me I became a d*ilo traitor who abandoned her culture and people for nothing?

0180AEF5-FB86-48B2-9838-FFCA2FEF8BE9.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending