JAMAICAN GUY SAYS SOMALIS ARE ON “VISA” IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
@Crow

All these self hating d*ilos are the same LMAO. They hate us Somali men because we carry our culture and heritage with pride unlike them. Reminds me of when Somalis and Madows had a Twitter war earlier on in the year, and a lot of the Xalimos were cooning for the other side.

9781C2BD-9BCA-41A8-A21A-31595ADC3093.jpeg

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-twitter-vs-black-twitter-ongoing-war.38042/

VIP
Some Somalis take shit too far wallahi my mam was out of pocket but how is this acceptable ? Have some naxariis

This is what i hate about uk incel somali niggas. So many of them are anonymous cowards on twitter. Wtf is this ilaahey ba kugu dhaarshey

Some Somalis take shit too far wallahi my mam was out of pocket but how is this acceptable ? Have some naxariis
once you are in the insult business....there are no boundaries. Its all about getting at the other persons and what hurts them the most:manny:

VixR

Veritas
once you are in the insult business....there are no boundaries. Its all about getting at the other persons and what hurts them the most:manny:
This is the kind of behavior that makes you hard to defend.

The Jamaican said you were on visa, a Somali goes absolutely apeshit and posts pictures of long-dead people who were lynched. You would’ve thought the Jamaican posted a dead Somali or something, but no, it’s just another Tuesday for online Somali keyboard warriors.

This is the kind of behavior that makes you hard to defend.

The Jamaican said you were on visa, a Somali goes absolutely apeshit and posts pictures of long-dead people who were lynched. You would’ve thought the Jamaican posted a dead Somali it something, but no, it’s just another Tuesday for online Somali keyboard warriors.
The image was disgusting. But the point is you cant be insult starter and boundary setter. Again disgusting image

VixR

Veritas
@Crow

All these self hating d*ilos are the same LMAO. They hate us Somali men because we carry our culture and heritage with pride unlike them. Reminds me of when Somalis and Madows had a Twitter war earlier on in the year, and a lot of the Xalimos were cooning for the other side.

View attachment 56532

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-twitter-vs-black-twitter-ongoing-war.38042/
She’s absolutely right.

Wtf happened to you guys? There has to be some kind of reason.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
She’s absolutely right.

Wtf happened to you guys? There has to be some kind of reason.
lool youre so braindead its ok for blacks to mock somalis but when somalis do it where alt right neo nazis the stupid self hate is huge with this one:faysalwtf:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Didn't you hear that? WE WUZ OPPRESD MONKIES TOO:rejoice:sing it loud and clear brudda
loool i dont know about you but my ancestors were not enslaved in america for three hundred years, am pretty sure i wouldnt want to join youre victimization gang guilting white people for welfare becouse muh slave ancestors:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
loool i dont about you but my ancestors were not enslaved in america for three hundred years, am pretty sure i wouldnt want to join youre victimization gang guilting white people for welfare becouse muh slave ancestors:siilaanyolaugh:
My slave ancestors worked very hard for that welfare as my local Kwanzaa cleric told me:birdman: Phukin coon come on @onlyme support me brudda against DEEZ somali coons they're making fun of our AIDS infestaition in our ape looking women, educate this phukers:siilaanyolaugh:it's the amazing bits of AA culture which is legendary and influences one third of the world into using crack and singing about es:mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts