JAMAICAN GUY SAYS SOMALIS ARE ON “VISA” IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God for slavery. The adoons here kept the Jamaicans in their place.
When I first came to UK and I never met a Jamaican in my life. My first job I almost had a fight with a Jamaican 45 year old man. I was a teen. Can you imagine a 45 year old man acting like a thug yo this yo that. you dont see 45 year old men of other ethnicity give mouth to teens and start sh1t. They have huge chip on their shoulder. Years ago we had a war between Jamaicans and Pakistanis in Birmingham. Went on for days and it was on the news all the time. People got killed. Pakistanis across UK came to Birmingham patrolling the streets. All you could see is Jamaicans in the media calling for peace and unity. They are not fighters by nature wallahi.....just their sheer numbers and their jumping people culture that makes them cocky in uk

VixR

Veritas
Vix out of respect for Maraaq Im gonna let this go. But I got one off topic question for you as I didnt see you respond to this. What did you make of that video of the Jamaican who said growing up he saw bare people from his community who didnt see somalis even as humans? You still stick by us being the instigators and their attacks on them came from social media insults? Again off topic to this thread so if you want you can respond over there
I tagged it as informative to watch later, but haven’t watched it yet.

I didn’t know any Caribbeans and few AAs, and the few I knew were looked down on by Somalis growing up, you could meet someone AA who knew what we thought of them bc of being small minorities together. That, coupled with online (unprovoked) instigation and over-the-top trolling that I saw so much of is what informed my view. I’m honestly starting to think maybe the U.K. is a different breed, but I still don’t think Somalis are innocent players (meaning the feeling is mutual, if the guy said they consider us as not human, we think pretty lowly of them too tbh).

I tagged it as informative to watch later, but haven’t watched it yet.

I didn’t know any Caribbeans and few AAs, and the few I knew were looked down on by Somalis growing up, you could meet someone AA who knew what we thought of them bc of being small minorities together. That, coupled with online (unprovoked) instigation and over-the-top trolling that I saw so much of is what informed my view. I’m honestly starting to think maybe the U.K. is a different breed, but I still don’t think Somalis are innocent players (meaning the feeling is mutual, if the guy said they consider us as not human, we think pretty lowly of them too tbh).

I would never expect you to think somalis are innocent. I just wanted to open your eyes on your previous position which was somalis had it in for them and went after them unprovoked on social media. And why would it take a Jamaican saying they didnt see somalis as human for you to budge? Why couldnt mine, knowles and other UK posters word be enough?

VixR

Veritas
I would never expect you to think somalis are innocent. I just wanted to open your eyes on your previous position which was somalis had it in for them and went after them unprovoked on social media. And why would it take a Jamaican saying they didnt see somalis as human for you to budge? Why couldnt mine, knowles and other UK posters word be enough?
There’s obviously more than one narrative. These online Somalis are everywhere though. You could see some poster on even here from goddamn Scandi who’s never seen a AA in his life, saying the most vile things about them. Let’s not pretend there’s not a legitimate problem with us popping off online.

There’s obviously more than one narrative. These online Somalis are everywhere though. You could see some poster on even here from goddamn Scandi who’s never seen a AA in his life, saying the most vile things about them. Let’s not pretend there’s not a legitimate problem with us popping off online.
You focus on somali online alone. You really dont see how many blacks say bad things on africans or whites. You dont see how many whites say sh1t about blacks. You paint this picture of only somalis doing it. And you also seem to think a normal person read twitter disses and say ok thats it. Im gonna go out there and treat people from that community like sh1t because of what a random person said on twitter. Assh@les dont need excuse to be assh@le.

We are not talking about not liking certain type of people. Plenty of people I dont like. We are talking going out of your way to treat people you meet in real life bad. I have never seen or read a person mistreating someone based on ethnicity and say you should check social media and see what they say:yloezpe:

When I first came to UK and I never met a Jamaican in my life. My first job I almost had a fight with a Jamaican 45 year old man. I was a teen. Can you imagine a 45 year old man acting like a thug yo this yo that. you dont see 45 year old men of other ethnicity give mouth to teens and start sh1t. They have huge chip on their shoulder. Years ago we had a war between Jamaicans and Pakistanis in Birmingham. Went on for days and it was on the news all the time. People got killed. Pakistanis across UK came to Birmingham patrolling the streets. All you could see is Jamaicans in the media calling for peace and unity. They are not fighters by nature wallahi.....just their sheer numbers and their jumping people culture that makes them cocky in uk

UK must have a different breed of jamaicans then because Coward and Cucked just doesn't jibe with the jamaican profile in the US and Canada. In fact aggressive and violent used to be associated with jamaicans in a big way as they ran some of the fiercest drug gangs in both countries years ago.
You don't see them quite as much in the news these days. My guess is that many of them have now moved into the middle class and have left the ghettos and drug-dealing to somali bottom feeders.

UK must have a different breed of jamaicans then because Coward and Cucked just doesn't jibe with the jamaican profile in the US and Canada. In fact aggressive and violent used to be associated with jamaicans in a big way as they ran some of the fiercest drug gangs in both countries years ago.
You don't see them quite as much in the news these days. My guess is that many of them have now moved into the middle class and have left the ghettos and drug-dealing to somali bottom feeders.
You guys didn't even run the most fiercest drug gangs let alone proper functioning ones that's taken by Eastern Europeans and Latinos both the fiercest and best functioning. The only reason you Madows even got such a status was because you'd rob and kill people because "he WUz lookin at me FAM" or you'd kill each other at an immense rate that was extremely alarming and no you guys haven't left the drug trade your still the violent apes and bottom feeders you were before the only difference now is the crime rate is and the percentage of those dropping due to more police activity in the US and government funded programs in deprived areas of the UK to reduce knife crime but alas your still the bottom feeders you were decades ago. Move along now laddy.

You guys didn't even run the most fiercest drug gangs let alone proper functioning ones that's taken by Eastern Europeans and Latinos both the fiercest and best functioning. The only reason you Madows even got such a status was because you'd rob and kill people because "he WUz lookin at me FAM" or you'd kill each other at an immense rate that was extremely alarming and no you guys haven't left the drug trade your still the violent apes and bottom feeders you were before the only difference now is the crime rate is and the percentage of those dropping due to more police activity in the US and government funded programs in deprived areas of the UK to reduce knife crime but alas your still the bottom feeders you were decades ago. Move along now laddy.

Prawn you misunderstood my POV....unlike you i'm not caping for any drug gang. If JAs didn't run the biggest and fiercest drug gangs then that's a win for JAs....you are talking as though drug running is a win. I'm just talking about the perception back then....many movies depicted them in that way as well. I know for a fact that in years gone by Jamaicans were huge in the drug trade....maybe not as huge as the columbians because they actually produced the coke. In any case its good to hear that my fellow caribbeans were not the fierce criminals that they were made out to be.

As for being the bottom feeders unlike somalis I don't see Jamaicans traveling from country to country looking for the state/country with the best welfare programs.

Prawn you misunderstood my POV....unlike you i'm not caping for any drug gang. If JAs didn't run the biggest and fiercest drug gangs then that's a win for JAs....you are talking as though drug running is a win. I'm just talking about the perception back then....many movies depicted them in that way as well. I know for a fact that in years gone by Jamaicans were huge in the drug trade....maybe not as huge as the columbians because they actually produced the coke. In any case its good to hear that my fellow caribbeans were not the fierce criminals that they were made out to be.

As for being the bottom feeders unlike somalis I don't see Jamaicans traveling from country to country looking for the state/country with the best welfare programs.
You guys weren't fierce you were just stupid enough to get you labelled fierce so stop trying to make it out as if you apes were even close to successful in that shit industry it's fucking retarded. How the hell do you get a whole reputation because you were killing each other at extreme rates over contraband that was basically 1/4th baking soda half the time. You were depicted as fierce and stupid decision makers in most of your movies about JA's and drugs and later on you guys will complain about police in the United States targeting you. About the bottom feeders thing. You do realise you adoons came to the UK and now consume a huge amount of welfare, you don't move around because a white man decides to move you around a long time ago and thus you became content with being bottom feeders with single parents and a huge amount of drug abuse.

You guys weren't fierce you were just stupid enough to get you labelled fierce so stop trying to make it out as if you apes were even close to successful in that shit industry it's fucking retarded. How the hell do you get a whole reputation because you were killing each other at extreme rates over contraband that was basically 1/4th baking soda half the time. You were depicted as fierce and stupid decision makers in most of your movies about JA's and drugs and later on you guys will complain about police in the United States targeting you. About the bottom feeders thing. You do realise you adoons came to the UK and now consume a huge amount of welfare, you don't move around because a white man decides to move you around a long time ago and thus you became content with being bottom feeders with single parents and a huge amount of drug abuse.
Man your a very verbose rat typing all that rat scratch. I don’t have time nor desire to read all that. Take away is still Somalian image is that if a scavenging mangy black sewer rat. I’ll own Kong if u own that. And oh your still at the bottom of every metric that counts.

Man your a very verbose rat typing all that rat scratch. I don’t have time nor desire to read all that. Take away is still Somalian image is that if a scavenging mangy black sewer rat. I’ll own Kong if u own that. And oh your still at the bottom of every metric that counts.
My Rat scratching is perfect English compared to whatever incohorent monkey screeching bullshit you wrote is and if your gonna feel so bad because of what someone said on the internet why provoke anyway? Why are you here? And your image was always worse than ours you guys do everything bad we do and beat us at it to the point where you can only look in wonder at what sort of stupidity must you have to be doing that, your also at the bottom every metric count as well and you have been for much much longer than us, so see ya my good career and may you stop releasing your monkey business everywhere you go, alrighty?:hova:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending