Im at a London nightclub now and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if your friends sister is shaking her fat ass around madows you wouldnt inform your nigga?

Thats you being a pussy
Its the niggah mentality some somalis have developed. Why are the least loyal, the least family oriented people? Because its all about what can I get. A niggah would see it as hmm she is a hoe, I bet I can get some as well. Where is the friend/brother code? Where is the hurt of seeing one of your own being used? Offcourse I would inform my friend if his sister was up to no good. I owe him that much

World

VIP
So if your friends sister is shaking her fat ass around madows you wouldnt inform your nigga?

Thats you being a pussy
What’s your obsession with madows? Did your girl leave you for one or something? Every fucking post is talking about madows like you got no sauce or anything. Every thread is oh I’m in a club and xalimos don’t want me :( they want madows :( oh these madows they’re the worst race in the world :(

Of course I’ll tell my guy to pattern his sister if she’s out clubbing but that’s it, I’m not gonna fucking video record her in the club WTF

Whats up with these triggered feminist Xaarlimos? Somali woman are made to cook, clean, watch Universal TV with hooyo and sit her phat ass on the couch till a Faarax decides to marry her. It's not our fault the Somali culture tends to favour men. Keep that phat ass on the couch nayaa.

Regarding the girl we recorded her and snitched on that b!tch. Wont be out any time soon. If she wants to go out next time drinking every thing paid by a adoon she can do that outside of London.
How are we feminists because we called out your hypocrisy and want to come on a holy tip:gaasdrink: At the end of the day somali culture may favour men but you'll anwser to Allah so keep the same energy in the akhira. Sin is a sin. Wasteman.

How are we feminists because we called out your hypocrisy and want to come on a holy tip:gaasdrink: At the end of the day somali culture may favour men but you'll anwser to Allah so keep the same energy in the akhira. Sin is a sin. Wasteman.
true...we all have to answer to allah and a sin is a sin. But assuming things happened as he says....the question is should he tell his friend or because he is in the same place he has no right. I say he should tell his friend as part of the friend code is you look after your friends family member and has a duty to tell.

We are not madow or cadaan men.We actually care about our women since they reflect on our community.

:kodaksmiley:
true...we all have to answer to allah and a sin is a sin. But assuming things happened as he says....the question is should he tell his friend or because he is in the same place he has no right. I say he should tell his friend as part of the friend code is you look after your friends family member and has a duty to tell.
some of this coons were telling him to blackmail her or get something from her. To me he looks like a hypocrite but telling her brother was probably the best option. But he could've talked to her, she would of been shook.

some of this coons were telling him to blackmail her or get something from her. To me he looks like a hypocrite but telling her brother was probably the best option. But he could've talked to her, she would of been shook.
Don't think so. It's for the best that he told her brother and had recording as proof (so her brother would at least believe it) it also has the added effect of showing she can be recorded by other people (Madows and cadaans) doing niiko for Madowyaal, and those people have no problem posting it online for others and the world to see.

Most Somali men just want to protect their women's image in the world.

I agree blackmail is off the table and would make him far worse person. All he can do is tell the brother....depending how well he actually knows her maybe have a word with her.

I agree blackmail is off the table and would make him far worse person. All he can do is tell the brother....depending how well he actually knows her maybe have a word with her.
Do you think the brother will beat her :siilaanyolaugh: cause she's finished when he see's the video.

Muji

VIP
Rape is defined as coercion through violence, threat of violence, certain vulnerable circumstances, and lastly coercion trough any other means, including everything from blackmail to any other non violent threat.

Consent is the choice-based free excise of one's will, if there is fear for life, safety or even reputation consent can't be argued as the action was done in duress.

Girl you need to tag them :bell:

The amount of ad revenue i would make if i made a somali website that exposes these hoes. Based on the amount of sspot threads about this issue, i would likely make killing.

:bell:

Don't think so. It's for the best that he told her brother and had recording as proof (so her brother would at least believe it) it also has the added effect of showing she can be recorded by other people (Madows and cadaans) doing niiko for Madowyaal, and those people have no problem posting it online for others and the world to see.

Most Somali men just want to protect their women's image in the world.
It's up to her brother what he'll do but the dude could've confronted her at least. She's in for a shock soon :siilaanyosmile:

Do you think the brother will beat her :siilaanyolaugh: cause she's finished when he see's the video.
If I had recording I wouldnt show him. A video is far worse than word of mouth. But if she completely denied she was there and said I was making sh1t up. I would talk to her myself and tell her I have the video and dont really want to show your brother. Dont make me out to be a liar. Just admit you were there and say you made a mistake. I also wouldnt tell brother too much details to make him even more angry. But enough for him to know she was there and was with bad crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts