Im at a London nightclub now and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
My Somali bretherens little sister is here with a madow popping bottles and sh!t. I can see here right now shaking her phat bum while the madow is touching her. She is a hijaabi normally, shes wearing a tight skirt now.

What should I do? Take her home my force as were neighbours. Call her brother who is in Hargeisa?

The club is closing at 3 UK time ilmadeeryaal. Ila taliyaa

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Geeljire sanbuur @Factz @felloff @AliUK @Gucci mane
@MARAQ DIGAAG @Blade1

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Just take photos and videos of her twerking with that Madow. Then quietly tell her that she needs to GTFO. If she refuses show her the photos/videos. She'll forever be an obedient servant to your desires if you wanna take advantage :samwelcome:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Just take photos and videos of her twerking with that Madow. Then quietly tell her that she needs to GTFO. If she refuses show her the photos/videos. She'll forever be an obedient servant to your desires if you wanna take advantage :samwelcome:

:mjlaugh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Do that @AarHawd_7, hoes deserve no respect.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
My Somali bretherens little sister is here with a madow popping bottles and sh!t. I can see here right now shaking her phat bum while the madow is touching her. She is a hijaabi normally, shes wearing a tight skirt now.

What should I do? Take her home my force as were neighbours. Call her brother who is in Hargeisa?

@MARAQ DIGAAG @Blade1

dsquala baby

@MARAQ DIGAAG @Blade1
mind your business sir :faysalwtf:

qashin this post members of the Faarax Nation.

Thanks to people like her our girls became hoes
why you even in the club? Telling her off for dancing provactively with a next man is calm but if you know her like that say something. what other somali women do with their lives in non of my business :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.