Im at a London nightclub now and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gooney

I will never get involved with the family affairs of my friends. What happens if he kills her, or injures her badly and he is jailed? Aren’t you responsible?
Ok but you should know your friend. Even though you are right in that you really dont know how someone will react. I would like to think people i am friends with would react differently. Many years ago I was in the same situation with my lil sister minus drinking. I took her out for a meal and talk to her about people she hangs with. She said i wasnt anything....but perception is reality. It brought me closer to my sister as I realized I had to play more of active role in her life by advising her. It was a faze and she grew out of it. Today she is a married woman and just had her first kid

Some of these guys sound like they never left their tuulo. She is 18 and an adult and just did what the Op did. They both went to a club, she got a partner to dance with, but he couldn’t and he’s taking his frustrations on her. What will her brother do? Disfigure her with acid?

@tesfey67n

What does Islam say of this issue? Are the haram police only for Muslim women?
apparently so. He's a loser.

Can you imagine not caring and being like those people. Corrupt groups wallahi they've been culturally robbed by that society not caring
I've seen cadaan men treat cuck sharing as a fetish. Walaahi i could go to certain beaches and f*ck some white cuck's wife in front of him and he'll get off. I hope our ppl never reach that level of depravity.

:mjlol:

My Somali bretherens little sister is here with a madow popping bottles and sh!t. I can see here right now shaking her phat bum while the madow is touching her. She is a hijaabi normally, shes wearing a tight skirt now.

What should I do? Take her home my force as were neighbours. Call her brother who is in Hargeisa?

The club is closing at 3 UK time ilmadeeryaal. Ila taliyaa

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Geeljire sanbuur @Factz @felloff @AliUK @Gucci mane
@MARAQ DIGAAG @Blade1
Forget about the young sister. What are you doing in a club and said it's okay for men to go to clubs?

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Northwest london? I've been there, didnt see not 1 single xalimo in that cursed place. I was in stanmore. Complete shithole full of indiands/pakis.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Northwest london? I've been there, didnt see not 1 single xalimo in that cursed place. I was in stanmore. Complete shithole full of indiands/pakis.

Abti North West is the heart of the Somali community in London. Harlesden, Kilburn, Willesden, Wembley and Camden are all in North West. North West might be the area in London with the most Somalis.

The club was in central though

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Abti North West is the heart of the Somali community in London. Harlesden, Kilburn, Willesden, Wembley and Camden are all in North West. North West might be the area in London with the most Somalis.

The club was in central though

Atleast miyey futo weyneyd sxb

VixR

Veritas
I don’t buy this story:gucciwhat: You really mean to tell us u went to a club and didn’t have anything better going than to obsess about girl being there ‘needing daqancelis’? If shaqolaan were to take up roids..

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
She has every right to hoe around we must respect hoes cause of all the good work they do for the community in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts