Im at a London nightclub now and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these guys sound like they never left their tuulo. She is 18 and an adult and just did what the Op did. They both went to a club, she got a partner to dance with, but he couldn’t and he’s taking his frustrations on her. What will her brother do? Disfigure her with acid?

@tesfey67n

What does Islam say of this issue? Are the haram police only for Muslim women?

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
OP your made either f*ck the girl or let the Madow do it. It’s 2018 most girls from every race are hoes

Just worry about your brothers and sisters only at this point

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So if your friends sister is shaking her fat ass around madows you wouldnt inform your nigga?

Thats you being a pussy

Why you want to act like a haram police when you yourself was in the club to begin with?

Since youre a drug dealer what would you do if your friends sister records you selling drugs and show it to your relatives

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Why you want to act like a haram police when you yourself was in the club to begin with?

Since youre a drug dealer what would you do if your friends sister records you selling drugs and show it to your relatives
Horta your both in the wrong this nigga is videotaping random shordies at a club and your caping for some random hoe you never met. You acting like that’s your wife the way you caping for her. Go on super man

Some of these guys sound like they never left their tuulo. She is 18 and an adult and just did what the Op did. They both went to a club, she got a partner to dance with, but he couldn’t and he’s taking his frustrations on her. What will her brother do? Disfigure her with acid?

@tesfey67n

What does Islam say of this issue? Are the haram police only for Muslim women?
Why diss him and assume he cant get a girl? He sees his friends younger sister getting drunk and doing whatever. As a friend he has a duty to his friend to atleast let him no.

And somalis dont acid their girls. Stop with that nonsense

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Horta your both in the wrong this nigga is videotaping random shordies at a club and your caping for some random hoe you never met. You acting like that’s your wife the way you caping for her. Go on super man
First of all you dont need to refer to the girl as a hoe that someones daughter You little Madow

Secondly if you cover someones sin Allah covers yours

Id cape for Somali women anyday rather than act like a Madow that talks down on their women and calls them hoes youre more Madow than Somali with a mentality like that

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
First of all you dont need to refer to the girl as a hoe that someones daughter You little Madow

Secondly if you cover someones sin Allah covers yours

Id cape for Somali women anyday rather than act like a Madow that talks down on their women and calls them hoes youre more Madow than Somali with a mentality like that
Shutcho ass up I don’t agree with him I think since the girl an adult she can do what she wants

But shes a hoe and you caping for this hoe like super man

Why diss him and assume he cant get a girl? He sees his friends younger sister getting drunk and doing whatever. As a friend he has a duty to his friend to atleast let him no.

And somalis dont acid their girls. Stop with that nonsense

Gooney

Who goes to a club and spends all his time there posting about a dhoocil who went there to have a good time like him? Either the story is fake and didn’t happen or he couldn’t find someone to dance with him. He shouldn’t get involved at all. Is he the Halima afweeyn, the aunties whose only job is to gossip in the neighbourhood? Act like men and don’t get involved with women business.

Gooney

Who goes to a club and spends all his time there posting about a dhoocil who went there to have a good time like him? Either the story is fake and didn’t happen or he couldn’t find someone to dance with him. He shouldn’t get involved at all. Is he the Halima afweeyn, the aunties whose only job is to gossip in the neighbourhood? Act like men and don’t get involved with women business.
The story is fake. But the bigger question is if you know your close friends sister is doing something bad.....do you tell him? Where does that land in the friend code. If my friend was in his position and he didnt tell me I wouldnt be happy at all.

The story is fake. But the bigger question is if you know your close friends sister is doing something bad.....do you tell him? Where does that land in the friend code. If my friend was in his position and he didnt tell me I wouldnt be happy at all.

Gooney

Though I hate clubs and prefer Live Music Venues that close @One in the morning, I don’t consider a Somali girl going to a club as a bad thing. If Somali guys go there, so should Somali girls. We are fundamentally different how we think of these issues. Why not mind your own business?

Gooney

Though I hate clubs and prefer Live Music Venues that close @One in the morning, I don’t consider a Somali girl going to a club as a bad thing. If Somali guys go there, so should Somali girls. We are fundamentally different how we think of these issues. Why not mind your own business?
In general i believe one should mind their own business. And im not one who cares what a random xalimo do or get offended. But the bro code is clear in this subject. If her brother is close friend of yours its your duty to tell.

In general i believe one should mind their own business. And im not one who cares what a random xalimo do or get offended. But the bro code is clear in this subject. If her brother is close friend of yours its your duty to tell.

Gooney

I will never get involved with the family affairs of my friends. What happens if he kills her, or injures her badly and he is jailed? Aren’t you responsible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending