Im at a London nightclub now and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coercessing someone in to having sex with you is rape go and make yourself familiar with the law.

No wonder you Somaale men are catching so many rape charges. You don’t even understand the law.
Wrong....rape is far more serious. When you try to prove a point and make huge exaggeration you lose the point. Obviously blackmail varies.....but if he said to her im gonna tell you bro and she saidcplease dont i will do anything and he says hmm and suggest something. Thats not a rape. Immoral yes.......but not a rape

Muji

VIP
Wrong....rape is far more serious. When you try to prove a point and make huge exaggeration you lose the point. Obviously blackmail varies.....but if he said to her im gonna tell you bro and she saidcplease dont i will do anything and he says hmm and suggest something. Thats not a rape. Immoral yes.......but not a rape

Rape is something that happens when you have sex without CONSENT

Consent cannot happen when you are blackmailing or coercessing someone!!!

I’m talking about the LAW not whatever goes on in your imagination

@Steamdevolopment why are these men so ignorant about basic laws that could get them sent to prison for a long time?

Muji

VIP

@Steamdevolopment read this :gucciwhat:
Is he trolling?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Whats up with these triggered feminist Xaarlimos? Somali woman are made to cook, clean, watch Universal TV with hooyo and sit her phat ass on the couch till a Faarax decides to marry her. It's not our fault the Somali culture tends to favour men. Keep that phat ass on the couch nayaa.

Regarding the girl we recorded her and snitched on that b!tch. Wont be out any time soon. If she wants to go out next time drinking every thing paid by a adoon she can do that outside of London.

@Steamdevolopment why are these men so ignorant about basic laws that could get them sent to prison for a long time?
You are arguing about semantic. Let her go to police and say my brothers friend seen me with a guy and now say sex me or i tell. They will say go away its a civil matter. You are arguing from technichality point of view.....while Im talking what happens in the teal world.

Anyway Im not. Suggesting he should do it. Having said that years ago i did this to my friends gf. She wasnt somali and was cheating. She bought my silence

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You are arguing about semantic. Let her go to police and say my brothers friend seen me with a guy and now say sex me or i tell. They will say go away its a civil matter. You are arguing from technichality point of view.....while Im talking what happens in the teal world.

Anyway Im not. Suggesting he should do it. Having said that years ago i did this to my friends gf. She wasnt somali and was cheating. She bought my silence

Abti I think the police has better things to do. Like chasing criminals, tackling gun and knife crime, prostitution or fraud.

Instead of a little 18 year old claiming to be blackmailed:bell:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Whats up with these triggered feminist Xaarlimos? Somali woman are made to cook, clean, watch Universal TV with hooyo and sit her phat ass on the couch till a Faarax decides to marry her. It's not our fault the Somali culture tends to favour men. Keep that phat ass on the couch nayaa.

Regarding the girl we recorded her and snitched on that b!tch. Wont be out any time soon. If she wants to go out next time drinking every thing paid by a adoon she can do that outside of London.
You and youre friends are in the club aswell the hypocrisy is real

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You people should adopt the philosophy known as "not my sister, not my brother, not my problem". It will save you a lot of heart ache. :lolbron:

Abti I think the police has better things to do. Like chasing criminals, tackling gun and knife crime, prostitution or fraud.

Instead of a little 18 year old claiming to be blackmailed:bell:
Exactly....now if she said she was raped they wouldnt just dismiss her. So its not the same thing. If a shop owner go to police and say someone stole a gum from my shop or said someone emptied my till while i was helping a customer. They would be treated differently

This nigga. :gucciwhat:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My Somali bretherens little sister is here with a madow popping bottles and sh!t. I can see here right now shaking her phat bum while the madow is touching her. She is a hijaabi normally, shes wearing a tight skirt now.

What should I do? Take her home my force as were neighbours. Call her brother who is in Hargeisa?

The club is closing at 3 UK time ilmadeeryaal. Ila taliyaa

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Geeljire sanbuur @Factz @felloff @AliUK @Gucci mane
@MARAQ DIGAAG @Blade1

Ask her to go with u at home, confess u have a small Gu.s she wont remember in the morning. She is drunk.

My Somali bretherens little sister is here with a madow popping bottles and sh!t. I can see here right now shaking her phat bum while the madow is touching her. She is a hijaabi normally, shes wearing a tight skirt now.

What should I do? Take her home my force as were neighbours. Call her brother who is in Hargeisa?

The club is closing at 3 UK time ilmadeeryaal. Ila taliyaa

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Geeljire sanbuur @Factz @felloff @AliUK @Gucci mane
@MARAQ DIGAAG @Blade1
Please can you not tag me in Isaaq family feuds.

Rape is defined as coercion through violence, threat of violence, certain vulnerable circumstances, and lastly coercion trough any other means, including everything from blackmail to any other non violent threat.

Consent is the choice-based free excise of one's will, if there is fear for life, safety or even reputation consent can't be argued as the action was done in duress.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Imagine going to a club to record Somali girls and snitch on them to their families

Walle wa yaab

So if your friends sister is shaking her fat ass around madows you wouldnt inform your nigga?

Thats you being a pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending