Im at a London nightclub now and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be in the club doing haram
What if your friend saw one of your siblings doing drugs in the club wouldnt you want her to do something about it?drinking and shaking for some Madow isnt something you ignore,if she was having fun with her girlfriends in the club drinking redbull thats a different story,you just let her have her fun and mind your own business

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Nigga leave the girl alone and have fun. But she needs to stop living in double life though..how you gonna wear hijab during the day and drop it low at night:drakewtf:

She was probably forced to wear the hijab:jaynerd:

My Somali bretherens little sister is here with a madow popping bottles and sh!t. I can see here right now shaking her phat bum while the madow is touching her. She is a hijaabi normally, shes wearing a tight skirt now.

What should I do? Take her home my force as were neighbours. Call her brother who is in Hargeisa?

The club is closing at 3 UK time ilmadeeryaal. Ila taliyaa

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Geeljire sanbuur @Factz @felloff @AliUK @Gucci mane
@MARAQ DIGAAG @Blade1
:gucciwhat::gucciwhat:my nigga SMASH THAT, is she not into you or is she not good looking enough for you??? POUND THAT AZZ BOY

My Somali bretherens little sister is here with a madow popping bottles and sh!t. I can see here right now shaking her phat bum while the madow is touching her. She is a hijaabi normally, shes wearing a tight skirt now.

What should I do? Take her home my force as were neighbours. Call her brother who is in Hargeisa?

The club is closing at 3 UK time ilmadeeryaal. Ila taliyaa

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Geeljire sanbuur @Factz @felloff @AliUK @Gucci mane
@MARAQ DIGAAG @Blade1
How old is she?

my nigga she just turned 18 the other day[/QUOTE]
walahi the amount of Somali hoes is growing at a alarming rate.

"Let no man guilty of adultery or fornication marry and but a woman similarly guilty" Holy Quran 24:3

YOU are at a club and she is at a club, you are BOTH sinning and according to Islam, you are equal in SIN.

In fact, as the Quranic ayah stipulates, (unless you seek sincere forgiveness), you should get married to each other as you are equally yoked.
So, go ask for her hand in marriage. :hillarybiz:

"Let no man guilty of adultery or fornication marry and but a woman similarly guilty" Holy Quran 24:3

YOU are at a club and she is at a club, you are BOTH sinning and according to Islam, you are equal in SIN.

In fact, as the Quranic ayah stipulates, (unless you seek sincere forgiveness), you should get married to each other as you are equally yoked.
So, go ask for her hand in marriage. :hillarybiz:
Ibn Katheer (may Allah have mercy on him) said: Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal (may Allah have mercy on him) was of the view that the marriage of a chaste man to an unchaste woman is not valid so long as she remains like that, unless she is asked to repent. If she repents, the marriage contract will be valid, otherwise it will not. Similarly, it is not valid for a free, chaste woman to be given in marriage to a man who is immoral and unchaste, unless he repents sincerely, because Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning): “Such a thing is forbidden to the believers” [an-Noor 24:3]. End quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending