Most Women have a list of expectations, desires and demands for the men when they cant even provide anything in the marriage except what's between their legs. Women cant expect the world from a man and then sit on their butt's waiting for him to cater to her at the snap of a finger. Dont make marriage difficult for these brothers out here. Many of them are old and unmarried because they can't afford to pay for the womans outrageous dowry amount.

You are so absolutely right. If I saw you on the street I would hug you. You are the most smartest xalimo on sspot I have across so far.

VixR

Veritas
Starting to thinks it’s a farax pretending to be a woman. We have faraxs claiming to be Bosnian now women wa yab.
It’s OTT enough to be a troll. I never believed she was PR, but the idea that it’s a Farah is just creepy. I’m way comfortable with the fake Bosnian.

She used to be simple with her comments, always about her marriage to a Somali man as a PR, but now she’s pushing an agenda that’s unseemly for a foreign Latina, even if a Muslim convert. She has nothing to say about herself, her experiences, or anything, as a regular user would. She exists only to comment about about being married to a Somali man, and to tell off Somali women for the oddest reasons lol. You might be right.

It’s OTT enough to be a troll. I never believed she was PR, but the idea that it’s a Farah is just creepy. I’m way comfortable with the fake Bosnian.

She used to be simple with her comments, always about her marriage to a Somali man as a PR, but now she’s pushing an agenda that’s unseemly for a foreign Latina, even if a Muslim convert. She has nothing to say about herself, her experiences, or anything, as a regular user would. She exists only to comment about about being married to a Somali man, and to tell off Somali women for the oddest reasons lol. You might be right.
I think it’s a man too.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Showing your true gold digging ways. That's why you'll be pushing mid 30's and not married still.
You remind of that user who claimed to be Columbian but got outed. I'm 55% sure you're not who you say you are. I can't imagine a woman giving a fk about another woman's way of living, to get the attention of others, when said person is already married. This is some suspicious shit right here.

Xaliimos need to realize that Dowry culture doesn't exist in the West. If you want a Dowry, go marry a guy from back home. No farax is gonna gives a xalimo who grew up in the west anything more than a Louis Vuitton bag. Especially how it is the lowest class of xalimos demanding the most. We'll just go to next women who doesn't need to be bribed for Marriage

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It's 2019, just don't get married. If you are a guy and you're thinking about getting married at this day and age, you're retarded.

There's more than a 50% chance of you getting divorced. With roughly a 70% chance of said divorce being initiated by the woman.

In said divorce, you'll pay alimony, child support, and still lose half of your shit.

You will definitely lose the custody battle for your kids.

This isn't some incel post. These are straight up facts. Until there are real societal changes that make marriage sensible for men (not forcing women to stay married, but making conditions like joint custody 50-50, not being financially burdened, etc), I'm not getting married. Somali, revert, gallo, whatever.

Don't drink the kool-aid. Live it up homies.

Most Women have a list of expectations, desires and demands for the men when they cant even provide anything in the marriage except what's between their legs. Women cant expect the world from a man and then sit on their butt's waiting for him to cater to her at the snap of a finger. Dont make marriage difficult for these brothers out here. Many of them are old and unmarried because they can't afford to pay for the womans outrageous dowry amount.
Ignore these bitter females my honourable sister in faith, may Allah bless you and your family and give you guys the highest rank in Jannah, sisters like you are very rare today.

Unfortunately here in the UK, the Somali male's have been blessed with the worst quality of females from all other Muslim races.

The intelligent among us are planning to do it back home or marry out to sisters like yourself.

Yo forget about a revert and marry a somali girl. Race mixing is terrible because somali genes are weak as hell. Your mixed kids won't look anything like you. Say no to race mixing!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Ignore these bitter females my honourable sister in faith, may Allah bless you and your family and give you guys the highest rank in Jannah, sisters like you are very rare today.

Unfortunately here in the UK, the Somali male's have been blessed with the worst quality of females from all other Muslim races, so much so that the intelligent ones among us are going back home to get married.
The intelligent ones simply avoid getting married.

VixR

Veritas
I think it’s a man too.
Now that Knowles mentioned it, this character is someone’s throwaway. He’d have be American lol. I don’t imagine there are many PRs in Europe.

No way even a revert would demonize someone for a Hajj trip, telling them to ask for a Quran lol. I died though. “She” has no opinions outside the aforementioned topics, and he gave “her” no personality development.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't consider a person who doesn't believe in his creator as intelligent, nor do I consider someone who is irreligious and content with this pathetic hedonistic, nihilistic worldly life.

I understand your sentiment and had I been in the same shoe as the above type (May Allah protect us from it) I would agree with you, but I am not.

You wouldn't like this type of lifestyle for your own daughters, sisters or mother, regardless of how corrupt these female's have become today.

You don't counter filth and degeneracy with more filth and degeneracy of a different variety, you always have the option to leave this society and pro-create elsewhere that is more conducive to family.
How do you know I live a life of hedonism? How do you know I'm a nihilist? You say you dismiss me because I don't believe in a creator (never even said that), but you know nothing about my beliefs or values.

Perhaps it should be me who dismisses you, because there's no logical reason to acknowledge someone who lives in ignorance and stupidity.

Lifestyles for my daughters, sisters or mother, eh? LOL, you really are an idiot. How many supposedly religious women and men live the very lifestyle you say they should reject? I'm sure you'd say something along the lines of, "I don't consider them either, they're not living right. They are in the wrong path. Follow a book from 1400 years ago to know everything you need to know. Don't think, just follow."

Now for your final idiotic point: leaving society and making a family there. I assume you mean back home in Somalia. Or another Muslim nation.

Most aren't developed. That's the first obvious fact, so if you are thinking about a safe haven for your kids to grow up in, you already removed that, by making this emotionally motivated decision. And yet, you claim that this would be conducive to your family. How? Because divorces are more socially ridiculed there? So you'd rather have a woman who does whatever you say so you never have to live in a world where you'd be divorced in the first place.

If that's the case, that proves that when you say "conducive", you don't mean for your "family", in the sense of your wive(s?), and kids, but to your ideal family unit, regardless of their opinions on the matter.

They may not even be religious. My own uncle married a woman from back home. Came to Canada. Lived it up. Looked happy. Had a kid. She divorced him out of the blue (he did nothing wrong), took the kid, and she and her side of the family don't speak to him. How's that for conducive?

So do you still believe in your self deluded claim that it's greener in the other side, even though you haven't lived in said side? If so, then why should anyone even consider you intelligent enough for any semi serious conversation?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
How do you know I live a life of hedonism? How do you know I'm a nihilist? You say you dismiss me because I don't believe in a creator (never even said that), but you know nothing about my beliefs or values.

Perhaps it should be me who dismisses you, because there's no logical reason to acknowledge someone who lives in ignorance and stupidity.

Lifestyles for my daughters, sisters or mother, eh? LOL, you really are an idiot. How many supposedly religious women and men live the very lifestyle you say they should reject? I'm sure you'd say something along the lines of, "I don't consider them either, they're not living right. They are in the wrong path. Follow a book from 1400 years ago to know everything you need to know. Don't think, just follow."

Now for your final idiotic point: leaving society and making a family there. I assume you mean back home in Somalia. Or another Muslim nation.

Most aren't developed. That's the first obvious fact, so if you are thinking about a safe haven for your kids to grow up in, you already removed that, by making this emotionally motivated decision. And yet, you claim that this would be conducive to your family. How? Because divorces are more socially ridiculed there? So you'd rather have a woman who does whatever you say so you never have to live in a world where you'd be divorced in the first place.

If that's the case, that proves that when you say "conducive", you don't mean for your "family", in the sense of your wive(s?), and kids, but to your ideal family unit, regardless of their opinions on the matter.

They may not even be religious. My own uncle married a woman from back home. Came to Canada. Lived it up. Looked happy. Had a kid. She divorced him out of the blue (he did nothing wrong), took the kid, and she and her side of the family don't speak to him. How's that for conducive?

So do you still believe in your self deluded claim that it's greener in the other side, even though you haven't lived in said side? If so, then why should anyone even consider you intelligent enough for any semi serious conversation?
Raising children in Somalia is 100 times better than the so called modernised Western countries.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Raising children in Somalia is 100 times better than the so called modernised Western countries.
How?

I live in Canada for example.

Free health care.
A stable government.
Low crime rate.
Great education system.
Thriving economic system.
Freedom of religion.

Somalia has none of that.

No free health care.
No stable government.
High crime rate.
Basically a lack of an education system if we're being honest.
The economic system is developing, I'll admit. But the prospects are still, very low.
No freedom of religion in a lot of place. There are Sufis in the south today, who are persecuted, because they believe in the "wrong" Islam, even though the Quran they claim to have memorized, says there's no compulsion in religion.

I'm interested in your rebuttal.

Now that Knowles mentioned it, this character is someone’s throwaway. He’d have be American lol. I don’t imagine there are many PRs in Europe.

No way even a revert would demonize someone for a Hajj trip, telling them to ask for a Quran lol. I died though. “She” has no opinions outside the aforementioned topics, and he gave “her” no personality development.
Hahaha I’m dead. If you’re gonna troll gotta be more intricate than the same stuff. The give away was the self-righteousness. This is a negative male trait. They gotta tell “advice” but simultaneously assert false power lol.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Dowry is a gift. It’s up to the couple to decide on the amount.

Revert women are very vulnerable to marriage bandits. They have little knowledge of the religion and as soon as they utter the shahada, the first order of business is matrimony. They are praised and put on a pedestal for not demanding much and being sweet and frugal. Dubious men prey on women who are unaware of their rights and have no family support.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
How?

I live in Canada for example.

Free health care.
A stable government.
Low crime rate.
Great education system.
Thriving economic system.
Freedom of religion.

Somalia has none of that.

No free health care.
No stable government.
High crime rate.
Basically a lack of an education system if we're being honest.
The economic system is developing, I'll admit. But the prospects are still, very low.
No freedom of religion in a lot of place. There are Sufis in the south today, who are persecuted, because they believe in the "wrong" Islam, even though the Quran they claim to have memorized, says there's no compulsion in religion.

I'm interested in your rebuttal.
It is true its terms of health care and other technological aspects, the west is better. However from a Somali perspective, you want to raise children who carry your deen, language, identity, history and values. In the west, your children will end up adopting the host culture and even though they may be earning a good salary, they are of zero benefit to their parents and individualistic. Children are an investment and if you have children in the west, then it is 100% waste of time and money.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It is true its terms of health care and other technological aspects, the west is better. However from a Somali perspective, you want to raise children who carry your deen, language, identity, history and values. In the west, your children will end up adopting the host culture and even though they may be earning a good salary, they are of zero benefit to their parents and individualistic. Children are an investment and if you have children in the west, then it is 100% waste of time and money.
Ignoring the scary thought of looking at children as investments, a lot of kids here still take care of their parents. It's just a cultural norm you'll teach the kid.

Everything you listed could be taught in Canada. You are literally depriving a child of free healthcare, a strong education, financial prospects and a prosperous life in general, due to a depraved notion of nationalism.

halwa

✨🌙
Since I'm a God fearing woman, who wants to fulfill half of her Deen, I will not make it difficult for him. Infact I will do something unheard of. All I want for my meher is to go to Hajj.

First class plane tickets Hajj
5 star hotel while doing Hajj
Private car during the stay
Have a stop in Dubai
5 star hotel in Dubai
Shopping spree

Inshallah I will not ask for a dime but a trip to Hajj. Alxamdullillah
Don’t forget a trip to the Maldives after the Dubai stop and on your way back, make sure to visit Bali!

All in all, that shouldn’t cost him more than 2k.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Ignoring the scary thought of looking at children as investments, a lot of kids here still take care of their parents. It's just a cultural norm you'll teach the kid.

Everything you listed could be taught in Canada. You are literally depriving a child of free healthcare, a strong education, financial prospects and a prosperous life in general, due to a depraved notion of nationalism.
It can't be taught. There something dangerous about the English language and Liberal gaalo society. Where it goes, it fucks up the language and values of the people. I need my children to born and bred in Somali and Somali values founded on Islam. I must protect the identity of my descendants

Trending