CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Nothing wrong with Arabs. You just have to hang and work with the right ones. Alhamdulliah I know Arabic and interacted with Arabs so it would not be much of a culture shock.

But I commend you for investing back home. Loads of people are doing it. And the rewards and payoffs are great
My dream is to work in wadamada Carabta after I am done , finally reuniting with my people after been separated for so long

CaliTedesse

VIP
Well Pakistanis are well off people anyway, 30k or 50k is nothing to them.
Actually many Somali brothers who work lousy jobs like driver etc also pay meher in the thousands no joke wallahi bilahi pay . I believe some raise money with tolkooda

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yes !! and it's really delicious.
Did you know the baguette is so delicious in France. Try it in other countries and it will taste less good. Those French Bourgeoisie monkeys really know how to bake. Curently I am eating croissant filled with chocolate cream. Waa wax aan caadi aheyn kkkkk.

Did you know as a kid I used to have crush on Elize

Did you know the baguette is so delicious in France. Try it in other countries and it will taste less good. Those French Bourgeoisie monkeys really know how to bake. Curently I am eating croissant filled with chocolate cream. Waa wax aan caadi aheyn kkkkk.

Did you know as a kid I used to have crush on Elize

I know I live in canada now. When my family come over they bring a suitcase of food for me.
Even my favorite cereals tastes bad here.

Who is elize lool.

Actually many Somali brothers who work lousy jobs like driver etc also pay meher in the thousands no joke wallahi bilahi pay . I believe some raise money with tolkooda

Why go broke like that. If he can afford it then no problem it's between him and his wife.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I know I live in canada now. When my family come over they bring a suitcase of food for me.
Even my favorite cereals tastes bad here.

Who is elize lool.

Why go broke like that. If he can afford it then no problem it's between him and his wife.
Oh thought you were Frenchie kkkkk nevermind about Alize you wouldnt know then.

Yes but those truck drivers make good living no joke. People think truck drivers make nothing but they do. I will pay my wife maximum of 5k meher nothing more. today I will pray extra salat ask my Lord to bless me with revert kkkkk

Looool glorifying Somali men and bashing Somali women. This is not just a farax but a delusional one at that.

I’m sure all the faraxs who have hit the DMs are sweating right now. @Jaydaan

She slaughtered you and made you look so silly that you started to get way too personal and attacked her husband who you dont even know. Just accept the L and move on. Its really ugly you keep attacking this woman on personal level all the time. Read back to that thread and you will see how unhinged you are coming across lool

Oh thought you were Frenchie kkkkk nevermind about Alize you wouldnt know then.

Yes but those truck drivers make good living no joke. People think truck drivers make nothing but they do. I will pay my wife maximum of 5k meher nothing more. today I will pray extra salat ask my Lord to bless me with revert kkkkk

yes I am a frenchie but recently moved to canada for a while. Alizeeeee ok. Yeah not a fan but my sisters were.

LOL. May you all get what you desire.

CaliTedesse

VIP
This is an excellent example of costly signaling behavior in consumer psychology. For a signal to be perceived as honest, it has to be expensive. Otherwise, everybody could imitate it. But if you demand expensive mehr, then it's expected that the behavior of the receiver benefits the signaler.
wallahi maan fahmin sxb

CaliTedesse

VIP
You remind of that user who claimed to be Columbian but got outed. I'm 55% sure you're not who you say you are. I can't imagine a woman giving a fk about another woman's way of living, to get the attention of others, when said person is already married. This is some suspicious shit right here.
You do have a point sxb walle bille

CaliTedesse

VIP
Expensive mehr is a sign of an honest gesture, signaling to the woman. But also the chick better be above average if she demands a substantial amount or it will cause problems is what it means, ya akhi
hmmmm well then you are right yaa akhi kkkkk

You are so absolutely right. If I saw you on the street I would hug you. You are the most smartest xalimo on sspot I have across so far.
Life will teach you you get what you put in. It's simple, treat others how you want to be treated and you'll get through things in life much better and find it easier to navigate with others in this world whether its your family, spouse or friend .

You remind of that user who claimed to be Columbian but got outed. I'm 55% sure you're not who you say you are. I can't imagine a woman giving a fk about another woman's way of living, to get the attention of others, when said person is already married. This is some suspicious shit right here.
I always yawn when I'm entertained

Trending

Latest posts