YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It can't be taught. There something dangerous about the English language and Liberal gaalo society. Where it goes, it fucks up the language and values of the people. I need my children to born and bred in Somali and Somali values founded on Islam. I must protect the identity of my descendants
Then know that you made a decision for yourself, and not your kids. In my eyes, that's an objective assessment of your decision. People may downplay the importance of the material world, but it's important. What you seek to protect, may be gained from your decision. But you leave your descendants in the open for destruction, in other areas.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Is that your plan?

You’re one of the few normal male users, and down to earth.
Pretty much. If I see effective change, then I'll get married. It's more sensible to live with a flexible mind, than a close minded one.

It is true its terms of health care and other technological aspects, the west is better. However from a Somali perspective, you want to raise children who carry your deen, language, identity, history and values. In the west, your children will end up adopting the host culture and even though they may be earning a good salary, they are of zero benefit to their parents and individualistic. Children are an investment and if you have children in the west, then it is 100% waste of time and money.
Do what a load of smart Somalis do? Get trained in your field in the West. Work in the gulf.

That's my. Plan. Relocate to the gulf where they pay more, easy lifestyle, religious environment and you have. Better work life balance.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Do what a load of smart Somalis do? Get trained in your field in the West. Work in the gulf.

That's my. Plan. Relocate to the gulf where they pay more, easy lifestyle, religious environment and you have. Better work life balance.
Best of luck with that. I mean that literally.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

If you western passport then the gulf is a good prospect if your educated. However I personally hate Arabs and ajnabis in general. Somalia has less opportunity but I intend to save up and start my own business and then invest in Galmudug with some relatives. I want to set reliable stable facilities and in the long term, have something like DarulSalam like the Duduble, a mini town that is modern and religious with a hospital and school along work opportunities In'sha'Allah

If you western passport then the gulf is a good prospect if your educated. However I personally hate Arabs and ajnabis in general. Somalia has less opportunity but I intend to save up and start my own business and then invest in Galmudug with some relatives. I want to set reliable stable facilities and in the long term, have something like DarulSalam like the Duduble, a mini town that is modern and religious with a hospital and school along work opportunities In'sha'Allah

Nothing wrong with Arabs. You just have to hang and work with the right ones. Alhamdulliah I know Arabic and interacted with Arabs so it would not be much of a culture shock.

But I commend you for investing back home. Loads of people are doing it. And the rewards and payoffs are great

Muji

VIP
It’s OTT enough to be a troll. I never believed she was PR, but the idea that it’s a Farah is just creepy. I’m way comfortable with the fake Bosnian.

She used to be simple with her comments, always about her marriage to a Somali man as a PR, but now she’s pushing an agenda that’s unseemly for a foreign Latina, even if a Muslim convert. She has nothing to say about herself, her experiences, or anything, as a regular user would. She exists only to comment about about being married to a Somali man, and to tell off Somali women for the oddest reasons lol. You might be right.

Looool glorifying Somali men and bashing Somali women. This is not just a farax but a delusional one at that.

I’m sure all the faraxs who have hit the DMs are sweating right now. @Jaydaan

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You remind of that user who claimed to be Columbian but got outed. I'm 55% sure you're not who you say you are. I can't imagine a woman giving a fk about another woman's way of living, to get the attention of others, when said person is already married. This is some suspicious shit right here.

giphy.gif

Looool glorifying Somali men and bashing Somali women. This is not just a farax but a delusional one at that.

I’m sure all the faraxs who have hit the DMs are sweating right now. @Jaydaan
That’s actually sad. He doesn’t get the support of women in his ethnicity. So he pretends to be a woman of another race cause it would be obvious. To role play as a Somali woman. Some Ms Doubtfire ish.

Muji

VIP
That’s actually sad. He doesn’t get the support of women in his ethnicity. So he pretends to be a woman of another race cause it would be obvious. To role play as a Somali woman. Some Ms Doubtfire ish.

The irony of preaching Islam when pretending to be another sex....isn’t cross dressing haram?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Then know that you made a decision for yourself, and not your kids. In my eyes, that's an objective assessment of your decision. People may downplay the importance of the material world, but it's important. What you seek to protect, may be gained from your decision. But you leave your descendants in the open for destruction, in other areas.
My most important number one priority is for and my family to go to jannah sxb. This world is temporary and nothingness, it will disappear in a blink of eye and your dead.

We have different value systems, health is ultimately in the hands of God and so is Rizq (income).

I already made that decision and don't regret it, seeing the say wallahi kids drinking at 14-15 and girls losing their virginity is a nightmare scenario for me. I would rather my kids be poor and cultured than rich and degenerate.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Salam yaa ikhwaani and yaa falaheen the landlord of this thread has returned ahlan wa sahlan

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
My most important number one priority is for and my family to go to jannah sxb. This world is temporary and nothingness, it will disappear in a blink of eye and your dead.

We have different value systems, health is ultimately in the hands of God and so is Rizq (income).

I already made that decision and don't regret it, seeing the say wallahi kids drinking at 14-15 and girls losing their virginity is a nightmare scenario for me. I would rather my kids be poor and cultured than rich and degenerate.
I would rather my kids be poor and cultured than rich and degenerate.

Walle you have spoken sxb no lies

Trending