I need to get me revert

If usain bolt wanted your hand in marriage how much meher would you demand? Or would you take advantage of him cause you like to use nice guys?
Lmao I don’t use nice guys. They’re the one’s who mainly approach. Is it exploitation if they offer? Besides there is reciprocation on my end. Idk how much I would demand honesty. But him being Usain Bolt I think he’ll come through.

VixR

Veritas
People have told me that snakes taste like chicken.

I knew a kid back in primary school that owned a tarantula. One day the spider escaped out of its box, and I never went to his house again.
I had an islander classmate who ate snakes.

I don’t like bugs and spiders. I’m a stereotypical girl in that sense. But reptiles aren’t scary at all. The movement of snakes actually feels nice against the skin.

I had an islander classmate who ate snakes.

I don’t like bugs and spiders. I’m a stereotypical girl in that sense. But reptiles aren’t scary at all. The movement of snakes actually feels nice against the skin.
That classmate liked chicken then.

Speaking of reptiles, did you know that crocodiles can't die of old age? They're not immortal because nature has its ways to kill them off, but it's impressive.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
If it was sincere you wouldn't have added all the other LUXURIOUS and amenities. By the way I asked for nothing. My marriage is strong 2 years later. It's not about the money. Heck, You can pay big bucks for a prostitute for a night with you, doesnt mean she's yours every time after that.

I wonder what kind of good deeds your husband did to get nikah for free:wow1:

Did he memorize Quran and all of the six Hadith Books? He goes to Fajr?
Feeds homeless under the cover of the night?

Last edited:
I wonder what kind of good deeds your husband did to get nikah for free:wow1:

Did he memorize Quran and all of the six Hadith Books? He goes to Fajr?
Feeds homeless under the cover of the night?
Again I never said I didn't get anything I said I never asked. Wow people really do see things for how they want it to look.

Was bored at work so chatted with 2 Pakistani brothers at work. Was really curious suddenly about marriage so asked them how much they paid for meher. Them niggas telling me ,one signed 30k meher and other 50k meher, but they tell me they didn't pay everything up front and will pay gradually as they are married. Aucidibillah 30k and 50k while meher actually has to be low in islam, the more cheap marriage is the more baraka it has.
This got me thinking I need to get me a latina or cadaan revert walle bille
Tell me brothers how much are you willing to pay for meher?
That's crazy.

Laakin sxb problem with reverts is that if you get divorced your kids will be raised mainly by their non-Muslim reer abtiyaal.

Desert Flower

Resident I N C E L Slayer
VIP
How do you know I live a life of hedonism? How do you know I'm a nihilist? You say you dismiss me because I don't believe in a creator (never even said that), but you know nothing about my beliefs or values.

Perhaps it should be me who dismisses you, because there's no logical reason to acknowledge someone who lives in ignorance and stupidity.

Lifestyles for my daughters, sisters or mother, eh? LOL, you really are an idiot. How many supposedly religious women and men live the very lifestyle you say they should reject? I'm sure you'd say something along the lines of, "I don't consider them either, they're not living right. They are in the wrong path. Follow a book from 1400 years ago to know everything you need to know. Don't think, just follow."

Now for your final idiotic point: leaving society and making a family there. I assume you mean back home in Somalia. Or another Muslim nation.

Most aren't developed. That's the first obvious fact, so if you are thinking about a safe haven for your kids to grow up in, you already removed that, by making this emotionally motivated decision. And yet, you claim that this would be conducive to your family. How? Because divorces are more socially ridiculed there? So you'd rather have a woman who does whatever you say so you never have to live in a world where you'd be divorced in the first place.

If that's the case, that proves that when you say "conducive", you don't mean for your "family", in the sense of your wive(s?), and kids, but to your ideal family unit, regardless of their opinions on the matter.

They may not even be religious. My own uncle married a woman from back home. Came to Canada. Lived it up. Looked happy. Had a kid. She divorced him out of the blue (he did nothing wrong), took the kid, and she and her side of the family don't speak to him. How's that for conducive?

So do you still believe in your self deluded claim that it's greener in the other side, even though you haven't lived in said side? If so, then why should anyone even consider you intelligent enough for any semi serious conversation?
Since when? Last I knew you did.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
VIP
Since when? Last I knew you did.
The brackets right after say that I didn't say that. I suspect a creator, because I never saw anything come from nothing before in the natural world, so there's probably a supernatural force or being that started everything. Though I don't know for sure.