Honest discussion- What do you think of Somaliweyn?

Somaliweyn, yes or no?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
was somalia ever one though? i used to be pro somaliweyn back in the day. but then you grow older and realize that somalis are dumb af. i mean we have an enlightened atheist here who thinks qabilism is dumb while supporting somaliland
disdain.png
. Anyway, i think we should stick to our native and historic regions (where our qabils were from) and help develop it until a true patriot that can hold somalis by the balls shows up and beats the country into shape. somalis are hard headed and they need a strong leader to force them into submission. but honestly knowing how many xoolos exist within our community this won't happen in our life time, which is why i support whoever wants to turn their toolo into their country. maybe with less qabils to fight we can focus on important things and not fadhi ku diirir

The Oromos are dumb af so i doubt it. Theyre easily Ethios biggest tribe but they let those Habash langaabs from the highlands rule them.

I did say a federation instead of one country. Like we should have a Somali league of nations. Isaaq will represent Somaliland, Hawiye will represent Somalia, Darood will represent K5, Dir will represent Djibouti. And Garre will represent NFD.
Darood are everywhere including the North so what you just wrote does not make sense. Why would we only represent K5? I don't agree with the nonsense you just wrote here.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Darood are everywhere including the North so what you just wrote does not make sense. Why would we only represent K5? I don't agree with the nonsense you just wrote here.

:drakewtf: I'm talking about governance. Darood are a majority in K5. Isaaq are a majority in Somaliland, Hawiye are a majority in Somalia, Dir are a majority in Djibouti, in NFD it is 50/50 with Hawiye and Darood so Garre are the neutral option as they are a minority Raxanwayn clan.

waraabe

Your superior
Ok I'll change it to

Lil Dhulo boy gone savage now?:drakekidding: Calls Koonfurians but is triggered when I call him Atheist :dead:

But what does me being a "" have to do with this thread? Stop derailing @The_Cosmos

Why is this pink lipped monkey trying to put somalilanders against each other? Does he think we are from a where they invite foreigners on each other

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
:drakewtf: I'm talking about governance. Darood are a majority in K5. Isaaq are a majority in Somaliland, Hawiye are a majority in Somalia, Dir are a majority in Djibouti, in NFD it is 50/50 with Hawiye and Darood so Garre are the neutral option as they are a minority Raxanwayn clan.

Why rule based on clan anyways?!
:umwhat:

One man, one vote. Create political parties and let people choose their leaders.

Ok I'll change it to

Lil Dhulo boy gone savage now?:drakekidding: Calls Koonfurians but is triggered when I call him Atheist :dead:

But what does me being a "" have to do with this thread? Stop derailing @The_Cosmos
Lol you need to work on your trolling.

Tell me this. How does Somaliland benefit by uniting with Somalia? You're basically just asking them to clean up Somalia's mess because of "Somalinimo".

I hope you realize how idiotic that sounds.

The likelihood of Somalis actually and genuinely uniting is very very slim itself. Never mind the obvious issue of taking lands the ic considers to be parts of ethiopia and kenya. Basically, if it ever does happen, neither us nor our children and possibly children's children will be alive to see it. And I've noticed the amount of qabiilists who talk in favor of somaliweyn. :mjlol: Is it confusion or stupidity I wonder.

Don't agree with the whole split into multiple nations, everyone within those micro nations will want power, too, and then next thing you know there are like 100 countries. If one region recedes, everyone else will want to, too. That's why we need a better plan. Basically what I am saying is, greed is powerful, and poisonous.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Why rule based on clan anyways?!
:umwhat:

One man, one vote. Create political parties and let people choose their leaders.

4.5 is here for good. I don't trust any Somali politician including Hawiye politicians. The tribes must be kept in check with power sharing.

Personal attacks are for those who are too foolish to make intelligent rebuttals.
i thought you disliked qabilism...yet you say things like "koonfur "? :drakewtf:. your the perfect example of why qabilism won't die. you fail to realize that genetically your all the same yet when your around your fellow landers you feel comfortable enough to disrespect a huge portion of somalis based on qabil. do you not see them as your people? are they foreigners to you?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
4.5 is here for good. I don't trust any Somali politician including Hawiye politicians. The tribes must be kept in check with power sharing.

That system doesn't work. Plus, the president was told to disband the system or risk losing aid money.

Why should old men be giving seats of political power because of their clan. It's undemocratic.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
i thought you disliked qabilism...yet you say things like "koonfur "? :drakewtf:. your the perfect example of why qabilism won't die. you fail to realize that genetically your all the same yet when your around your fellow landers you feel comfortable enough to disrespect a huge portion of somalis based on qabil. do you not see them as your people? are they foreigners to you?

Konfur is another name for Somalia, it's not a qabil. I'm against qabil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts