Honest discussion- What do you think of Somaliweyn?

Somaliweyn, yes or no?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said it's wrong but I just think that you should prioritise the importance of it.

I'm sorry but you cannot demand to "liberate" land which you have never actually controlled. The British were the ones that entertained the idea of a Somali unified state but it has never actually existed. At least Kurdistan has existed once!

Also, how on Earth do you honestly think anyone is going to ALLOW you to take land that doesn't belong to you? People do not have the right to decide whom they can join? It will destabilise the horn even further.
The Oromos are dumb af so i doubt it. Theyre easily Ethios biggest tribe but they let those Habash langaabs from the highlands rule them.

I did say a federation instead of one country. Like we should have a Somali league of nations. Isaaq will represent Somaliland, Hawiye will represent Somalia, Darood will represent K5, Dir will represent Djibouti. And Garre will represent NFD.
1 people with 5 or 6 different 'nations'
:pachah1: if we were 100+ millions it would've been an understandable thing.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Control over land can change by the hours. Ethiopia doesn't have an eternal dibs on K5

It's highly naive to honestly think that Ethiopia will renounce control without any form of violence and conquest.

We live in the 21st century and thus will take an act of miracle to create a united nation.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
View attachment 7197 View attachment 7198
SL government only controls 3 towns and the people of Awdal, Khaatumo, and Warsanageli rejected joining SL. plus their choice of president is between old man who is drug addicted & father of terrorist. Also Do not forget that whole world or IC had rejected their separation. In 2012 SL agreed to join Somalia as federal state (wikileaks)and I will post the link
Samarone are with Somaliland.Just this month they were complaining about a lack of seats in parliament.

While your Dhulo uncles handed over majority of your towns and seems like the last stronghold which we besieged is begging for negotiations.

Take your Darood propganda elsewhere!

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
1 people with 5 or 6 different 'nations'
:pachah1: if we were 100+ millions it would've been an understandable thing.

Yet the one who is homogeneous has been at war for nearly 30 years and the the least homogeneous nation has Benin at peace for even longer.

I'm dulbahante myself and Khatummo went to puntland and they rejected its bid for autonomy and Somalia didn't even take notice of them. So many dulbahante live comfortably in Somaliland and hold high positions. The Khatummo state is an wanted child that is forcing itself in everyone. Cayn, much of Sanaag and most of Sool is controlled by Somaliland.

What a waste your ancestors had died for these lands that you want to separate them. Let me ask you question? have you ever met 90 old dulbahante ? No or rare Do you know the reason ? Because they all were killed in dervish war. We could be by now 4 million and live without bullying from SL but our ancestors passed way defending this land.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Samarone are with Somaliland.Just this month they were complaining about a lack of seats in parliament.

While your Dhulo uncles handed over majority of your towns and seems like the last stronghold which we besieged is begging for negotiations.

Take your Darood propganda elsewhere!

Calm down!! I'm dulbahante and I support Somaliland. Let's not hate on our friends.

I'm dulbahante myself and Khatummo went to puntland and they rejected its bid for autonomy and Somalia didn't even take notice of them. So many dulbahante live comfortably in Somaliland and hold high positions. The Khatummo state is an wanted child that is forcing itself in everyone. Cayn, much of Sanaag and most of Sool is controlled by Somaliland.
poor you. Same people who want you to simply look bigger on a map hate you too yet you submit to them

Trying to brag about Ethiopian balls won't free Khaatumo. While my own Sacad Yoonis sub clan made the entire Dhulbahante
clan hate Somaliland. We got gigantic balls. We will send a couple of technicals to the Haud to also karbash the Ethiopian
stooges.

853jyO8.jpg

"On 18 March 1991, SNM/Habar Jeclo and Habar Yoonis forces came to the
Sool region. There were 17 technicals of Habar Yoonis and one technical of
Habar Jeclo. The Isaaq fighters killed eight Dhulbahante in the countryside
and in small villages. The forces also looted the villages. On the same day 11
technicals of Habar Yoonis/Sacad Yoonis and one technical of Habar Jeclo/
Reer Idle and one big truck full of men came to a watering place called Dogoble.
The leader of these forces was called Libaxo. Here they killed 46 unarmed men
from Dhulbahante/Naaleeye Axmed. They also stole their animals. On 19 March
1991 the force came to a place called Bancadde near Xudun, where Naaleeye
Axmed/ Reer Jibril reside. The people saw the big truck with the SNM flag and
greeted the men. They thought they had come in peace. The technicals were in
the back. The SNM fighters said: ‘We come in peace, lay down your weapons’.
The men from Reer Jibril did so; then the technicals came and 30 Dhulbahante
men were killed. The Isaaq also stole many camels. The last killings happened
near a tree named qalloocato [crooked]. After the massacre the Isaaq renamed
the place qooro tag (standing penis). When a man dies suddenly he has an erection.
Now, if a Habar Yoonis hears this name [qooro tag] from a Dhulbahante he will run;
he will fear revenge. (Interview with Fu’aad Aadan Cadde, Laascaanood,
05.11.2003)

Fu’aad Aadan Cadde lost two brothers in the last massacre near Bancadde.
When I once mentioned the Bancadde massacre during a qaad session in
Laascaanood, the reaction came immediately. Dr Siciid exclaimed: ‘We cannot
forget this. The widows and orphans of the men killed are still alive. Now
everybody is waiting. If new violence escalates between Isaaq and Dhulbahante,
we will take revenge. The massacre is one of the reasons why people here
[in Laascaanood and much of Sool region] are against Somaliland’ (interview with
Cabdullahi Qalafo, Cali Ciise and Dr Siciid, Laascaanood, 07.11.2003). Only one
person ever mentioned that the killings in Sool in March 1991 had actually been
revenge killings by Isaaq for atrocities committed before by Dhulbahante (interview
with Xasan Awad, Laascaanood, 26.11.2003)"

Political Orientations and Repertoires of Identification: State and Identity Formation in Northern Somalia

https://www.academia.edu/22874247/P...te_and_Identity_Formation_in_Northern_Somalia

Are you a Dhulo? If so then realize that you are nothing more then my pet.Your leaders like Cali Galaydh have submitted like the good Harti rats they are!

You screaming Somalia and waving the blue flag in your home from the West won't help free your people!
:pachah1:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think more people need to go back home and help any way they can especially the youth. Im all for Somaliweyn BUT I dont see it happening right now or in the close future maybe many years til it happens lol

But still I think as Somalis we need to support each other ,what we have to do is rely on one another Depend on Each other.When I see you succeding im gonna push you on because ultimately that's gonna be my success.

And we are building this ground like these are our houses that were creating these are foundations for the future generation And its our brick to lay its also our house to knockdown.

So lets do it wisely,lets do it together!

If Theres anything that I know its that we Somali people are the most resilient people in the world, Nobody can bring us down the way we can and nobody can lift us up the way we can

There are many, we own entire businesses and inhabit entire areas of hargeisa. Not everyone confirms to tribalist agendas made by old men.
Lol u realise he hates you right?
Are you a Dhulo? If so then realize that you are nothing more then my pet.Your leaders like Cali Galaydh have submitted like the good Harti rats they are!

You screaming Somalia and waving the blue flag in your home from the West won't help free your people!
He's called you his pets and slaves on numerous occasions. As I said he only wants you to look bigger on a map

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

He's called you his pets and slaves on numerous occasions. As I said he only wants you to look bigger on a map

I should hate Somaliland because one guy doesn't like me. Awesome.

All this is based on tribalistic nonsense. I choose to follow reason and what's best for me.

:russ: Nice try sxb, but i think i'm only person who has come up with the most realistic suggestion.
Yeah I like the idea of a Somali league of Nations. But I'd rather the countries have elected leaders who'll be the representatives than it be reserved for specific clans.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi

I hate anti Somaliland Dhulos.Remember I am a Habar Awal,I have no historic reason to hate the Dhulbuhante clan as I do not border them.

Nice try tho :umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending