Honest discussion- What do you think of Somaliweyn?

Somaliweyn, yes or no?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should hate Somaliland because one guy doesn't like me. Awesome.

All this is based on tribalistic nonsense. I choose to follow reason and what's best for me.
Looool @RudeBoi is playing you like a fiddle :dead:

Darood are worth zero in Somali politics.Don't let your mirqaan father fool you! Caghdeer is the only Somali clan to be under gumeysii for 130 years,BoonMarexan have gone to be irrelevant in shitty Gedo after Beesha Isaaq & Beesha Hawiye revolted,Dhulos/Warsans are my pets and MJ gets eaten alive by a sub clan of Habar Gidir.

Dhulos/Warsans Submitted

Are you a Dhulo? If so then realize that you are nothing more then my pet.Your leaders like Cali Galaydh have submitted like the good Harti rats they are!

You screaming Somalia and waving the blue flag in your home from the West won't help free your people!
How you can act like his friend when he says shit like this about you is beyondmei

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
It apparently doesn't matter what clan you are, no matter what, every other clan wants you to die. :/

I find it ironic how the very same people who would have killed in Mogadishu 20 years because of some dumb ties my clan gas to Siad Barre, somehow want to unite with me now.

Somaliland is open to anyone whilst Somalia is fighting in its own shit.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Who said that they're friends? They just agree with each other politically.

Apparently there can only be hate.

This is why Somalia is fucked up. Disagreement somehow must lead to war. I agree with Trump on some points whilst I disagree on others. I don't have to conform to one side.

Apparently there can only be hate.

This is why Somalia is fucked up. Disagreement somehow must lead to war. I agree with Trump on some points whilst I disagree on others. I don't have to conform to one side.
I mean @RudeBoi is the one that hates you not me. How you can twist him calling you his pet and slave while making fun of your leaders into "This is why Somalia is fucked up" amuses me

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
BTW We need to make basic institutions and police forces that are honest and are there to help the people, create schools that educate the people on the mistakes of the past.

All this is possible but IF theres people who benefit from the misfortune of the people (politicians, clan elders) nothing will work what needs to be Done is to kick out all who wants to keep the country weak politicians aND clan elders and Make talking a bribe and bribing a punishable offence

You can see people who got their water cut off they go to the Office and pay the fee that they have missed to pay than the office worker wants money to approve the payment its fuckin ridicilous

I find it ironic how the very same people who would have killed in Mogadishu 20 years because of some dumb ties my clan gas to Siad Barre, somehow want to unite with me now.

Somaliland is open to anyone whilst Somalia is fighting in its own shit.
I completely understand what you mean by allying with those who killed your group, but you have to admit no one was spared from this hell on earth. We, as the next generation must not succumb to what destroyed our nation before it was even born, lets admit it, Somalia has never existed. It was just a lie that could not even fool itself. Our past was dark, and our future looks like it too if we continue to go about this self destruction. Clans were never meant to be better than each other, it was just to trace your family but we turned it into this, and now we must fix it. This proves that even if people are the same, there will always be something different about each other to use in order to gain power. America had racism, we have this. :/

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I mean @RudeBoi is the one that hates you not me. How you can twist him calling you his pet and slave while making fun of your leaders into "This is why Somalia is fucked up" amuses me

I simply agreed with him but in no way do I support his bigoted clan based hatred.

I support stability and Somalia is not stable and never will be.

What does this have to do with my atheism?!
:faysalwtf:

If you can't stay on point then just don't reply. My atheism has nothing to do with this thread.

:drakewtf:
You have "The Atheist Somali" in your title, so it's obviously a big part of your identity and hence shapes your view of the world and othera view of you. And since you post mainly about your atheistic views it has alot to do with you and your posts. If you don't want to be called an Atheist why do you call yourself one so proudly?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I completely understand what you mean by allying with those who killed your group, but you have to admit no one was spared from this hell on earth. We, as the next generation must not succumb to what destroyed our nation before it was even born, lets admit it, Somalia has never existed. It was just a lie that could not even fool itself. Our past was dark, and our future looks like it too if we continue to go about this self destruction. Clans were never meant to be better than each other, it was just to trace your family but we turned it into this, and now we must fix it. This proves that even if people are the same, there will always be something different about each other to use in order to gain power. America had racism, we have this. :/

I completely agree. I just don't see people like anywhere.

Somaliland works because it put the country first whilst the Somali president has recently the election.

Do you know who chooses the president? The tribal leaders.

You have "The Atheist Somali" in your title, so it's obviously a big part of your identity and hence shapes your view of the world and othera view of you. And since you post mainly about your atheistic views it has alot to do with you and your posts. If you don't want to be called an Atheist why do you call yourself one so proudly?
Stop derailing the thread. His atheism has nothing to do with this topic.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

My atheism has nothing to do with this thread. I post only where it's needed to express my opinion.

What does my atheism have to do with Somaliland/Somalia?! You're simply my atheism because you have zero points to make. Make your point or leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending