Honest discussion- What do you think of Somaliweyn?

Somaliweyn, yes or no?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somaliland never received the political share that it deserved during the union. Somaliland never received the development the south received. Everything was given to Mogadishu whilst hargeisa was always snubbed. Let's not forget how we were treated in the war.
if that changed and the political share was fair (for every state and clan) and had equal amounts of development this time around would you change your mind?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
if that changed and the political share was fair (for every state and clan) and had equal amounts of development this time around would you change your mind?

Absolutely!! But I know that it's just a hypothesis. Somaliland has a good thing going and it would fool itself to destroy it.

Taiwan is not a UN member but has one of the largest technology market in the world and is a free market powerhouse. Somaliland doesn't need recognition to succeed. They can join economic organisations to open trade.

You're making it seem that Somaliland is moving to another planet kkkkkkk

We're still going to be neighbours and still share the same ethnicity, we'll just be in different countries.

Once you give up on this single unified state you'll realize how many advantages having 3 Somali states gives us as a people.

Completely agree, somaliweyn need most somali lands and not all. I would be perfectly happy with somalia somaliyada galbeed (k5) anf nfd as one nation.

Absolutely!! But I know that it's just a hypothesis. Somaliland has a good thing going and it would fool itself to destroy it.

Taiwan is not a UN member but has one of the largest technology market in the world and is a free market powerhouse. Somaliland doesn't need recognition to succeed. They can join economic organisations to open trade.
i agree with somaliland doing incredibly well since it left, and if I'm being honest i wouldn't want to join somalia in its current situation either, but if one day they were to be on an equal momentum to success they'd be stronger as a unit instead of two separate entities.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Completely agree, somaliweyn need most somali lands and not all. I would be perfectly happy with somalia somaliyada galbeed (k5) anf nfd as one nation.

It's great that you can compromise. We simply don't want the union and if the rest want it, good for them. Somaliland since May 18th 1991 has been a functioning democratic (working on it) state.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
i agree with somaliland doing incredibly well since it left, and if I'm being honest i wouldn't want to join somalia in its current situation either, but if one day they were to be on an equal momentum to success they'd be stronger as a unit instead of two separate entities.

Strength is what Somalia wants but Somaliland doesn't care about it. We want to be an economic haven for businesses and trade. We want to be on the scale of democratic states Of the world.

Any future deal pressing to Somali Union will have to accept Somaliland autonomy in its absolute sense. We will run our economy and our infrastructure separate from the other regions.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
The amount of hate Somaliland gets from walaweyn qawmul Luuds like @Discontinous will not change the reality on the ground.

Somaliland was established 25 years ago and will remain! We will defend the holy republic with blood,sweat and tears.We will not be subjugated by any power whether Ethiopia,China,America or some ragtag Abgaal militia from Xamar.

Allah Yi7fadh Jamhuriyada Somaliland!
:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts