Status
Not open for further replies.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
Wrong you cannoot go by just hadith to take a life , i said allah's word show me allah's word to kill those who are gay or those who are committing corruption , secondly allah said let there be no compulsion in religion so apostasy should NOT be punshiable by death.
Why was prophet moses forgiving for killing a man m the people of sodom weren't;t punished for JUST there homosexuality and filth but also because they rejected the truth just like the people of Aaad and Thamud. Please learn islam properly not the saudi version.
Hadiths is what God said, whatever is from the prophet's mouth is from God. Learn what God said
Allah said
Obey Allah and Obey his Messenger. The hadith about killing the apostate is sahih. The prophet done it.

Stupid Quranist

Joesph Muktaar

Wrong you cannoot go by just hadith to take a life , i said allah's word show me allah's word to kill those who are gay or those who are committing corruption , secondly allah said let there be no compulsion in religion so apostasy should NOT be punshiable by death.
Why was prophet moses forgiving for killing a man m the people of sodom weren't;t punished for JUST there homosexuality and filth but also because they rejected the truth just like the people of Aaad and Thamud. Please learn islam properly not the saudi version.
the Prophet's word is Allah's word. Understand their is no compulsion in the Deen this applies to the kaffir asli, who were kaffir due to their parents influence. read surah al baqarah properly.

Moses did not kill the man from sodom infact a man from the people of Firoun and a man from his people. read surah al qasas properly.

there is no saudi version of islam, you are just another 72 other sects of islam, stupid quranist

All jokes aside, I have seen Somali guys wearing khamis holding each other's hands while walking through the gay parade. Cadaans we're clapping for them. Go figure

Joesph Muktaar

Saudi arabia nad somalia follow different madhabs and secondly there is , Saudi is corrupt it work alongside Israel and America hold secret meetings with them but can;t mend relations with shia muslims and iranians disgusting , on top of that they abuse there women wallahi need i say more there is clearly a saudi interpretation of islam aka extremism , now i beg u stay there. Btw , still waiting for evidence of my lord where it says that its okay to kill someone based on no evidence give me a quote form the qur'an if not you can follow your saudi mufti's , bye now.

here is a noble saudi scholar

certain hadith that contradict the qur'an is what is causing all this corruption within Islam , we are all patiently awaiting the mahdi so that he can karabash these arabs :banderas:
You watch videos when I read books by the students of the tabe'en.

Joesph Muktaar

Saudi arabia nad somalia follow different madhabs and secondly there is , Saudi is corrupt it work alongside Israel and America hold secret meetings with them but can;t mend relations with shia muslims and iranians disgusting , on top of that they abuse there women wallahi need i say more there is clearly a saudi interpretation of islam aka extremism , now i beg u stay there. Btw , still waiting for evidence of my lord where it says that its okay to kill someone based on no evidence give me a quote form the qur'an if not you can follow your saudi mufti's , bye now.

here is a noble saudi scholar

certain hadith that contradict the qur'an is what is causing all this corruption within Islam , we are all patiently awaiting the mahdi so that he can karabash these arabs :banderas:
have you heard of a Hadith and how to how it is sahih

It's highly doubtful that they're actually gay, but for someone who grew up in the West and visited a third-world country, regular male behavior will appear gay af to you, since they friend-touch in ways a Western male would dare not, like grabbing another man by the hands and elbows, linking arms, kissing cheeks, rubbing each other, hand-holding and playfulness that appears gay to the observer. And on another note, the men, being separated from women, quite commonly dance with each other, and that isn't considered gay in their sphere of existence.

Tfw the guy who cries muh Europhile the most is unironically using Western ideals to judge these men as gays.

I thought you said you were well-traveled :mjlol:

I've only been to one thirdworld developing country quite some years ago, and every man there seemed gay to the core. At that age, I could not reconcile that my parents would switch off gay rights issues on the evening news, but travel to what appeared to be some kind of gay haven, and this is what a Muslim country looked like? I was so confused :icon lol:

He's a tribalist buffoon. He's only calling them gay because they're Reer Hargeisa. If they were Southerners, he would be praising their manly virtues and Spartan masculinity. :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Hadiths is what God said, whatever is from the prophet's mouth is from God. Learn what God said
Allah said
Obey Allah and Obey his Messenger. The hadith about killing the apostate is sahih. The prophet done it.

Stupid Quranist

I'am not a Quranist i respect the Qur'an more than the Hadith i still respect the hadith but only a small minority , a lot of the hadith is tainted and is falsely attributed to our prophet (SCW) but you as the cattle you seemed to be follow without consulting our Lord's words (Qur'an the primary source of our knowledge as muslims) so i was asking you to back up your claim on the hadith with the Qu'ran for if it contradicts the Qur'an that Hadith is plain WRONG! and if you insist on believing it than you my friend are committing Shirk partnering Bukahri over Lords word , (Subhan'allah)

here are some examples of false hadith , hadith falsely attributed to our prophet (PBUH) from the so called Sahih's .

Read for yourself:

Narrated Aisha: It had been revealed in the Quran that ten clear sucklings make the marriage unlawful, then it was abrogated (and substituted) by five sucklings and Allah's Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) died and it was before that time (found) in the Quran (and recited by the Muslims). (Muslim: Book 8, Number 3421)

Narrated Aisha: Umm Salamah said to Aisha: A young boy who is at the threshold of puberty comes to you. I, however, do not like that he should come to me, whereupon Aisha said: Don't you see in Allah's Messenger (peace_be_upon_him) a model for you? She also said: The wife of Abu Hudhayfah said: Messenger of Allah, Salim comes to me and now he is a (grown-up) person, and there is something that (rankles) in the mind of Abu Hudhayfah about him, whereupon Allah's Messenger (peace_be_upon_him) said: Suckle him (so that he may become your foster-child), and thus he may be able to come to you (freely). (Muslim: Book 8, Number 3427)

' A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Sahla bint Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be eupon him) and said: Messenger of Allah, I see on the face of Abu Hudhaifa (signs of disgust) on entering of Salim (who is an ally) into (our house), whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Suckle him. She said: How can I suckle him as he is a grown-up man? Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) smiled and said: I already know that he is a young man 'Amr has made this addition in his narration that he participated in the Battle of Badr and in the narration of Ibn 'Umar (the words are): Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) laughed. (Muslim: Book 8, Number 3424)

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (i. e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (purbety) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said to her: Suckle him (Breastfeed him) and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared. (Muslim: Book 8, Number 3425)

First, these verses are not in the Qur'an as claimed by the hadith. Second, can anyone allow his wife to breastfeed an adult male so he could visit her freely?

Abu Harb b. Abu al-Aswad reported on the authority of his father that Abu Musa al-Ash'ari sent for the reciters of Basra. They came to him and they were three hundred in number. They recited the Qur'an and he said: You are the best among the inhabitants of Basra, for you are the reciters among them. So continue to recite it. (But bear in mind) that your reciting for a long time may not harden your hearts as were hardened the hearts of those before you. We used to recite a Surah which resembled in length and severity to (Surah) Bara'at. I have, however, forgotten it with the exception of this which I remember out of it: "If there were two valleys full of riches, for the son of Adam, he would long for a third valley, and nothing would fill the stomach of the son of Adam but dust."
And we used so recite a surah which resembled one of the surahs of Musabbihat, and I have forgotten it, but remember (this much) out of it:" Oh people who believe, why do you say that which you do not act upon" (lxi 2.) and “that is recorded in your necks as a witness (against you) and you would be asked about it on the Day of Resurrection" (xvii. 13). (Muslim Book 5, No. 2286)

Note 1: The surah that was the length of Bara’at doesn’t exist in the Qur’an, nor does the alleged verse "If there were two valleys full of riches, for the son of Adam, he would long for a third valley, and nothing would fill the stomach of the son of Adam but dust." In fact, neither Muslim nor Bukhari know if it is in the Qur’an, and yet it is recorded.

Note 2: After that, Abu Musa al-Ash’ari alleges that there was another surah resembling the surahs of Musabbihat which he also forgot. Musabbihat are surahs that begin with Subhan or Subbah and they are: ‘al-Isra’ (Chapter 17 – 111 verses); ‘al-Hadid, (Chapter 57 – 29 Verses); ‘al-Hashr,( Chapter 59 – 24 Verses); ‘as-Saff, (Chapter 61 – 14 Verses); ‘al-Jumu’ah, (Chapter 62 – 11 Verses); ‘at-Taghabun, (Chapter 64 – 18 Verses)’ and ‘al-A’la.( Chapter 87 – 19 Verses).

Note that the second of the alleged verse in Arabic version of Sahih Muslim says:

<fi a’naqikum fatas’aluna ‘anha yaumal qiamati>, which is translated as “that is recorded in your necks as a witness (against you) and you would be asked about it on the Day of Resurrection"

This verse is not present in the Qur’an, so the translator has tried to identify 17:13 with it. But when we open the Qur’an and read 17: 13, it says:

<wa kullu insane azamanahu fi unuqihi wa nukhriju lahu yauma al qiamatihi litaban yalqahu manshura>
“Every man's fate We have fastened on his own neck: On the Day of Judgment We shall bring out for him a scroll, which he will see spread open.”(17:13)

As anyone can see, this is not the verse identified in the Hadeeth. The verse in the Hadeeth does not exist in the Qur’an we have today.

Reported by Ibn Abbas that Umar Khattab said: “And then we used to recite among the Verses in Allah's Book: 'O people! Do not claim to be the offspring of other than your fathers, as it is disbelief (unthankfulness) on your part that you claim to be the offspring of other than your real father.'” (Bukhari Vol.8, Book 82, No. 817)

Note: There is no such verse in the entire Qur’an.

Narrated by Alqama: I went to Sham and offered a two-Rak'at prayer and then said, "O Allah! Bless me with a good pious companion." So I went to some people and sat with them. An old man came and sat by my side. I asked, "Who is he?" They replied, "(He is) Abu-Ad-Darda.' I said (to him), "I prayed to Allah to bless me with a pious companion and He sent you to me." He asked me, "From where are you?" I replied, "From the people of Al-Kufa." He said, "Isn't there amongst you Ibn Um 'Abd, the one who used to carry the shoes, the cushion (or pillow) and the water for ablution? Is there amongst you the one whom Allah gave refuge from Satan through the request of His Prophet? Is there amongst you the one who keeps the secrets of the Prophet which nobody knows except him? "Abu Darda further asked, "How does 'Abdullah (bin Mas'ud) recite the Sura starting with, 'By the Night as it conceals (the light)?' " (92.1) Then I recited before him: "By the Night as it envelops: And by the Day as it appears in brightness; And by male and female." (92.1-3) On this Abu Ad-Darda' said, "By Allah, the Prophet made me recite the Sura in this way while I was listening to him (reciting it)." (Bukhari Vol. 5, Book 57, No. 85)

Note: According to this Hadeeth, Abu Darda states that the first three verses of chapter 92 are:

Waallayli itha yaghsha - (“By the night as it envelops,”)
Waalnnahari itha tajalla (“and by the day as it appears in brightness!”)
Walththakara waalontha (“And by male and the female!”)

Note the third verse. The Qur’an we have today has the following

Waallayli itha yaghsha - (“By the night as it envelops,”)
Waalnnahari itha tajalla (“and by the day as it appears in brightness!”)
Wama khalaqa alththakara waalontha (“And by the creation of the male and the female!”)

According to this Hadeeth of Bukhari, the word “wama khalaqa” was not in the Qur’an.

Narrated by Anas: Some people from 'Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them, so Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) allowed them to go to the herd of camels (given as Zakat) and they drank their milk and urine (as medicine) but they killed the shepherd and drove away all the camels. So Allah's Apostle sent (men) in their pursuit to catch them, and they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut, and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron and they were left in the Harra (a stony place at Medina) biting the stones. (Bukhari: Volume 2, Book 24, Number 577)

This Hadeeth is repeated 14 times in Bukhari. Here are the other references: vol 1, No.234; vol 4 No.261; vol 5, No.505; vol 5, No.506; vol 7, No.589; vol 7, No. 590; vol 7, No. 623; vol 8, No. 794, vol 8, No. 795, vol 8, No. 796, vol 8, No. 797; vol 9, No. 37.

And here is a version from Muslim:

Anas reported: Eight men of the tribe of 'Ukl came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and swore allegiance to him on Islam, but found the climate of that land uncogenial to their health and thus they became sick, and they made complaint of that to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: Why don't you go to (the fold) of our camels along with our shepherd, and make use of their milk and urine. They said: Yes. They set out and drank their (camels') milk and urine and regained their health. They killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. This (news) reached Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and he sent them on their track and they were caught and brought to him (the Holy Prophet). He commanded about them, and (thus) their hands and feet were cut off and their eyes were gouged and then they were thrown in the sun, until they died. (Muslim: Book 16, No. 4131)

Narrated Yahya: Humaid said, "A man peeped into the house of the Prophet and the Prophet aimed an arrow head at him to hit him." I asked, "Who told you that?" He said, "Anas bin Malik" (Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 83, Number 27)

Narrated Anas: A man peeped into one of the dwelling places of the Prophet. The Prophet got up and aimed a sharp-edged arrow head (or wooden stick) at him to poke him stealthily. (Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 83, Number 38a)

And here is what the Qur'an says about the Messenger:

“We sent thee not, but as a Mercy for all the creatures.” (21:107)

“It is part of the Mercy of Allah that thou dost deal gently with them. Wert thou severe or harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about thee: so pass over (Their faults), and ask for (Allah's) forgiveness for them; and consult them in affairs (of moment). Then, when thou hast taken a decision put thy trust in Allah. For Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him).” (3:159)

“Indeed, there has come unto you [O mankind] an Apostle from among yourselves: heavily weighs -upon him [the thought] that you might suffer [in the life to come]; full of concern for you [is he, and] full of compassion and mercy towards the believers.” (9:128)

“You have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern of conduct” (33:21)

“And thou (standest) on an exalted standard of character.” (68:4)

“Say: ‘Am I, then, to seek a sustainer other than God, when He is the Sustainer of all things?’ and whatever [wrong] any human being commits rests upon himself alone; and no bearer of burdens shall be made to bear another's burden, and, in time, unto your Sustainer you all must return: and then He will make you. [truly] understand all that on which you were wont to differ.” (6:164)

“Whoever chooses to follow the right path, follows it but for his own good; and whoever goes astray, goes but astray to his own hurt; and no bearer of burdens shall be made to bear another’s burden. Moreover, We would never chastise [any community for the wrong they may do] ere We have sent an apostle [to them].” (17:15)

“And be conscious of the Day on which you shall be brought back unto God, whereupon every human being shall be repaid in full for what he has earned, and none shall be wronged.” (2:281)

“How, then, [will they fare] when We shall gather them all together to witness the Day about [the coming of] which there is no doubt, and every human being shall be repaid in full for what he has done, and none shall be wronged?” (3:25)

“Whoever shall come [before God] with a good deed will gain ten times the like thereof; but whoever shall come with an evil deed will be requited with no more than the like thereof; and none shall be wronged.” (6:160)

But apparently, the Prophet is shown to be unaware of this principle:

Narrated Abdullah: Allah's Apostle said, "Whenever a person is murdered unjustly, there is a share from the burden of the crime on the first son of Adam for he was the first to start the tradition of murdering." (Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 55, Number 552)

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "But for the Israelis, meat would not decay and but for Eve, wives would never betray their husbands." (Bukhari: Vol. 4, Book 55, No. 547)

This last Hadeeth is interesting in two regards: One it relates the betrayal of any woman to the alleged betrayal of “Eve”, which is not consistent with the Qur’anic principle of “no bearer of burdens shall near the burden of another”; second, it relates something very strange implying that before the existence of Bani-Israel (i.e. before the 12 tribes originating from the 12 sons of Prophet Jacob) the meat did not decay. No recorded history mentions this amazing and miraculous transformation after coming of Bani Israel.

It is narrated on the authority of 'A'isha who said: When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) passed away, his wives made up their minds to send 'Uthman b. 'Affan (as their spokesman) to Abu Bakr to demand from him their share from the legacy of the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him). (At this), A'isha said to them: Hasn't the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: "We (Prophets) do not have any heirs; what we leave behind is (to be given in) charity"? (Muslim: 19:4351)

It has been narrated by 'Urwa b Zubair on the authority of 'A'isha, wife of the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him), that Fatima, daughter of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), requested Abu Bakr, after the death of the Messenger of Allah (may peace he upon him), that he should set apart her share from what the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had left from the properties that God had bestowed upon him. Abu Bakr said to her: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: "We (Prophets) do not have any heirs; what we leave behind is Sadaqa (charity)." The narrator said: She (Fatima) lived six months after the death of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and she used to demand from Abu Bakr her share from the legacy of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) from Khaibar, Fadak and his charitable endowments at Medina. Abu Bakr refused to give her this, and said: I am not going to give up doing anything which the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to do. I am afraid that if I go against his instructions in any matter I shall deviate from the right course. So far as the charitable endowments at Medina were concerned, 'Umar handed them over to 'All and Abbas, but 'Ali got the better of him (and kept the property under his exclusive possession). And as far as Khaibar and Fadak were concerned 'Umar kept them with him, and said: These are the endowments of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) (to the Umma). Their income was spent on the discharge of the responsibilities that devolved upon him on the emergencies he had to meet. And their management was to be in the hands of one who managed the affairs (of the Islamic State). The narrator said: They have been managed as such up to this day. (Muslim: Book 19, No. 4354)

The poor daughter of the Prophet was kept away from a gift her father had given her during his lifetime based on a Hadeeth. Now, consider the following verse of the Qur’an:

“And Sulaiman inherited <warasa> from Dawud.” (27:15)

Dawud was a king, and when he passed away, his son, Sulaiman inherited his kingdom and became the king. Dawud was also a Prophet.

Salim reported on the authority of his father that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: He who kept a dog other than one meant for hunting or for watching the herd, lost two qirat of his reward every day. (Muslim: Book 10, No. 3816)

Ibn 'Umar reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying He who kept a dog other than one meant for hunting or for watching the herd lost out of his deeds (equal to) two qirat every day. (Muslim: Book 10, No. 3817)

Now let us see what the Qur’an says about Ashab-al-Kahaf, the young men who were believers and facing persecution from their people:

“When those youths took refuge in the cave, they prayed: ‘O our Sustainer! Bestow on us grace from Thyself, and endow us, whatever our [outward] condition, with consciousness of what is right! And thereupon We veiled their ears in the cave for many a year” (18:10-11)

“[And now] We shall truly relate to thee their story: Behold, they were young men who had attained to faith in their Sustainer: and [so] We deepened their consciousness of the right way” (18:13)

But the problem is that these rightly guided believers had a dog with them who was neither hunting nor guarding a herd.

“And thou wouldst have thought that they were awake, whereas they lay asleep. And We caused them to turn over repeatedly, now to the right, now to the left; and their dog [lay] on the threshold, its forepaws outstretched. Hadst thou come upon them [unprepared], thou wouldst surely have turned away from them in flight, and wouldst surely have been filled with awe of them.” (18:18)

“[And in times to come] some will say, ‘[They were] three, the fourth of them being their dog,’ while others will say, ‘Five, with their dog as the sixth of them’ -idly guessing at something of which they can have no knowledge -and [so on, until] some will say, ‘[They were] seven, the eighth of them being their dog.’ Say: ‘My Sustainer knows best how many they were. None but a few have any [real] knowledge of them. Hence, do not argue about them otherwise than by way of an obvious argument, and do not ask any of those [story-tellers] to enlighten thee about them.’” (18:22)

Since the youth were losing 2 rewards per day, their reward balance must have been in the negative when they woke up after so many years.

“And if any of you die and leave wives behind, they shall undergo, without remarrying, a waiting-period of four months and ten days; whereupon, when they have reached the end of their waiting-term, there shall be no sin in whatever they may do with their persons in a lawful manner. And God is aware of all that you do.” (2:234)

Now let us see if the Prophet followed this advice from God:

Narrated Anas: The Prophet stayed for three days at a place between Khaibar and Medina, and there he consummated his marriage with Safiyya bint Huyay. I invited the Muslims to a banquet which included neither meat nor bread. The Prophet ordered for the leather dining sheets to be spread, and then dates, dried yogurt and butter were provided over it, and that was the Walima (banquet) of the Prophet. The Muslims asked whether Safiyya would be considered as his wife or as a slave girl of what his right hands possessed. Then they said, "If the Prophet screens her from the people, then she Is the Prophet's wife but if he does not screen her, then she is a slave girl." So when the Prophet proceeded, he made a place for her (on the camel) behind him and screened her from people. (Bukhari: Vol.7, Book 62, No. 89)

The collection of Bukhari also informs us that Sufiyya’s husband was killed in the battle of Khaiber against the Muslims, and it was after his death that she was taken as a captive, and was married within a few days to the Prophet, who immediately consummated his marriage to her while still on the way to Medina. (Bukhari: Vol. 5, Book 59, No. 522)

This is just a sample of Ahadith in Muslim and Bukhari that contradict the Qur'an. There are many others that not only contradict the Qur'an but contradict each other also.

These hadiths call into question our prophets character when Allah clearly stated that Mohammed (PBHU) was the best of mankind in regards to his character , he was pure and kind , merciful and compassionate , and you believe this hadith over your Lord i presume?

Moreover the Quran contains a prophecy for the fabrication of Hadith by the Prophet's enemies:

"We have permitted the enemies of every prophet human and jinn devils to inspire in each other fancy words, in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their fabrications." 6:112

The Quran also confirms that it is in accordance with God's will that the fabrication of the Hadith was allowed to happen in order to serve as criteria for exposing the true believers from the hypocrites. Those who are attracted to and uphold Hadith are proven to be false believers. This can easily be explained by the fact that true believers are satisfied with God alone. They are satisfied with God's words alone and with God's Law (Quran) alone. They believe the words of God which describe the Quran as complete and fully detailed, and therefore they do not need any other source. They obey God's command to uphold no source of religious law besides the Quran:

"Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt.

The word of your Lord is complete, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient." 6:114-115.

to conclude The four guided Khalifas who ruled the Muslim Umma (nation) after the death of the Prophet Muhammed, respected the command of the Prophet and prohibited the writing and collection of Hadiths. They accepted that the Quran is fully detailed and that it is the only source of religion (6:114).

Abu Bakr (RA) at one point was not sure whether to keep what he knows of hadiths or not. He had collected 500 Hadiths during very long companionship of the Prophet Muhammed, but he could not sleep the night until he burned them. Omar Ibn Al-Khattab insisted on destroying the Hadiths collected by his son Abdullah. Islamic history mentioned the story of Omar Ibn Al-Khattab restraining four of the Prophet's companions because of their insistence on telling Hadiths, these were Ibn Masoud, Abu Al-Dardaa, Abu Masoud Al-Anssary and Abu Tharr Al-Ghaffary. Omar called Abu Hurayra a liar and threatened to send him back to Yemen where he came from if he does not stop telling these lies about the prophet Muhammed. He stopped until Omar died then started again.

Omar is also reported to have stated that he had desired to write down a collection of the prophet's sayings, but refrained for fear of the Muslims choosing to abandon the teachings of the Quran in favour of the Hadith.

"I wanted to write the Sun'an, and I remembered a people who were before you, they wrote other books to follow and abandoned the book of God. And I will never, I swear, replace God's book with anything" Jami' Al-Bayan 1/67

Ali Ibn Abu Talib, the fourth Khalifa in one of his speaches said, "I urge all those who have writings taken from the messenger of God to go home and erase it. The people before you were annihilated because they followed the Hadiths of their scholars and left the book of their Lord." (Sunan Al-Daramy)

Which is heavier:

A book written about the Prophet by mere men after the Prophet?

The Book of Allah which was sent to the LAST Prophet of Allah and His Messenger?

So you and these ''great Arabs'' chose the books of men over the book of the lord of all the worlds how foolish verily you are the losers .
To discuss apostasy and the killing and taking of human life is a grave sin and one to be discussed some other time when you are of sound judgement as of now ponder on this post and use your reasoning and understanding as your lord commands you to .

1) In the Law of Equality there is (saving of) Life to you, o ye men of understanding; that ye may restrain yourselves. (Surah Al-Baqara, 179) ,

2) Thus doth Allah Make clear His Signs to you: In order that ye may understand. (Surah Al-Baqara, 242) ,

3) Say: "Come, I will rehearse what Allah hath (really) prohibited you from": Join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents; kill not your children on a plea of want;- We provide sustenance for you and for them;- come not nigh to shameful deeds.Whether open or secret; take not life, which Allah hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom. (Surah Al-An‘am, 151)

USE YOUR GOD GIVING INTELLECT AND DON'T LET THE SAUDIS POISON YOU , YOU DON'T NEED OTHER ''BOOKS'' YOU HAVE THE BEST OF BOOJS THE QUR'AN.

Peace,

Genie

The last suugo bender
the Prophet's word is Allah's word. Understand their is no compulsion in the Deen this applies to the kaffir asli, who were kaffir due to their parents influence. read surah al baqarah properly.

Moses did not kill the man from sodom infact a man from the people of Firoun and a man from his people. read surah al qasas properly.

there is no saudi version of islam, you are just another 72 other sects of islam, stupid quranist

Again i'm not a quranist i'm not just a 'reader' of the qur'an i ponder on its meaning and try to understand the message allah is trying to send . The story of Moses was that Moses took a life he killed a foe , the punishment was for moses to also be killed no? but he asked for forgiveness and was forgiven , that is the mercy of our lord. As for apostates and gays they did not kill anyone therefore an eye for an eye simply does not apply not one place (other than some misleading hadith) so perhaps it is YOU who needs to read the qur'an and understand your lords message on the sacredness of life and that it is not something you can just take, for no clear reason. I agree Homosexuality is an abomination and should remain illegal but the death penalty is too harsh and can be a crime (murder) same goes for apostates they should be allowed to make a decision to leave the deen that is their free will and the judgement is with there lord surely they will regret it.

peace,

Genie

The last suugo bender
You watch videos when I read books by the students of the tabe'en.

You read books of so called learned will you not learn form history of the jews and christians it was men writing books that corrupted them you fool, While you read said books of men i read the book of the one and only the worthy of my worship Allah subhan'watacala , this video summed up my opinion regarding the matter with false hadiths.

Peace,

Status
Not open for further replies.