Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
replaceable sahib see ur self out :samwelcome:
giphy.gif

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
Your telling me as if i wasn't aware??? did i call you a kaffir , no. I did however ask you to direct me to Allah telling you its okay to kill his creation? ...still waiting.
Depends
In a Islamic state
You can only kill
The man who killed a Man
The Man who commited Adultry
The Man who is a Murtaad.
As explained in a Hadith

In Jihad you can only kill a Man who is opposing you.

In a Gaal country it is Haram to kill anyone that is Innocent.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
Your telling me as if i wasn't aware??? did i call you a kaffir , no. I did however ask you to direct me to Allah telling you its okay to kill his creation? ...still waiting.
It is Ok to kill those who cause Fasad or Corruption on the Earth, Like Murder, Homosexuality, Adultry and more

Genie

The last suugo bender
Depends
In a Islamic state
You can only kill
The man who killed a Man
The Man who commited Adultry
The Man who is a Murtaad.
As explained in a Hadith

In Jihad you can only kill a Man who is opposing you.

In a Gaal country it is Haram to kill anyone that is Innocent.

Wrong you cannoot go by just hadith to take a life , i said allah's word show me allah's word to kill those who are gay or those who are committing corruption , secondly allah said let there be no compulsion in religion so apostasy should NOT be punshiable by death.
Why was prophet moses forgiving for killing a man m the people of sodom weren't;t punished for JUST there homosexuality and filth but also because they rejected the truth just like the people of Aaad and Thamud. Please learn islam properly not the saudi version.

Wrong you cannoot go by just hadith to take a life , i said allah's word show me allah's word to kill those who are gay or those who are committing corruption , secondly allah said let there be no compulsion in religion so apostasy should NOT be punshiable by death.
Why was prophet moses forgiving for killing a man m the people of sodom weren't;t punished for JUST there homosexuality and filth but also because they rejected the truth just like the people of Aaad and Thamud. Please learn islam properly not the saudi version.
There are no Saudi Version of Islam. You read mistranslated English Quran There are a lot of Fake Western Written Books be careful Adultery can be killed if you have 4 witness Gays can be killed with out 4 witness

Genie

The last suugo bender
There are no Saudi Version of Islam. You read mistranslated English Quran There are a lot of Fake Western Written Books be careful Adultery can be killed if you have 4 witness Gays can be killed with out 4 witness

Saudi arabia nad somalia follow different madhabs and secondly there is , Saudi is corrupt it work alongside Israel and America hold secret meetings with them but can;t mend relations with shia muslims and iranians disgusting , on top of that they abuse there women wallahi need i say more there is clearly a saudi interpretation of islam aka extremism , now i beg u stay there. Btw , still waiting for evidence of my lord where it says that its okay to kill someone based on no evidence give me a quote form the qur'an if not you can follow your saudi mufti's , bye now.

here is a noble saudi scholar

certain hadith that contradict the qur'an is what is causing all this corruption within Islam , we are all patiently awaiting the mahdi so that he can karabash these arabs :banderas:

u pay £50 a day , barely any room under the sink any renovations are welcome of course , again good to have u aboard the shan futo leh family :samwelcome:
waa waaraya, miyaad waalatay :mindblown:
I wouldn't even pay a pound, and your talking about 50:dead1:
Sorry, but i have to decline this offer. Your competitors on this site offer prices that are more reasonable:damedamn:

Genie

The last suugo bender
waa waaraya, miyaad waalatay :mindblown:
I wouldn't even pay a pound, and your talking about 50:dead1:
Sorry, but i have to decline this offer. Your competitors on this site offer prices that are more reasonable:damedamn:

my competitors are dust particles your talking to a diamond this is as reasonable as i'll get :mahubowtf:

copper , stainless steel waar wa lead good luck down there ma nigga :samwelcome:
I will pass abayoo. there's no need for me to pay 50 pounds, when there are more women than men in this world. It's must likely you who will become the third or second spouse and not me. I suggest you get married before your mid 20's or else you will be living under the sink your slf.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
It's highly doubtful that they're actually gay, but for someone who grew up in the West and visited a third-world country, regular male behavior will appear gay af to you, since they friend-touch in ways a Western male would dare not, like grabbing another man by the hands and elbows, linking arms, kissing cheeks, rubbing each other, hand-holding and playfulness that appears gay to the observer. And on another note, the men, being separated from women, quite commonly dance with each other, and that isn't considered gay in their sphere of existence.

Tfw the guy who cries muh Europhile the most is unironically using Western ideals to judge these men as gays.

I thought you said you were well-traveled :mjlol:

I've only been to one thirdworld developing country quite some years ago, and every man there seemed gay to the core. At that age, I could not reconcile that my parents would switch off gay rights issues on the evening news, but travel to what appeared to be some kind of gay haven, and this is what a Muslim country looked like? I was so confused :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending