Status
Not open for further replies.
Horta why are hawiye raping men in Mogadishu

I heard it's because amisom took all the women in Mogadishu so hawiye men have no choice but to rape eAchother
I have observed your deep fixation on hawiye men :gaasdrink: is there something you're not telling us sxb? :dabcasar:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Allah hates Gay people so Do I.

If God Hates I hate.

If God likes I like.

That is called Al Wala wal Bara. I love My Deen so I have to fight what's right. So you have nothing to say.

God's curse is upon the Gay and lesbians

so mister arab wannabe we are also muslim tell us where allah said to kill them ???? u ppl are psycho's stay in ur arab country i beg u .

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
so mister arab wannabe we are also muslim tell us where allah said to kill them ???? u ppl are psycho's stay in ur arab country i beg u .
Allah mentions in the Quran
اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ ۖ مَا لَكُم مِّن دُونِهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلَا شَفِيعٍ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَذَكَّرُونَ
It is Allah who created the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them in six days; then He established Himself above the Throne. You have not besides Him any protector or any intercessor; so will you not be reminded?

Allah specifically states Istawa, not quwah. Istawa means rose over or establish.

In a hadith when the prophet met a slave girls
Mu'awiyah as-Sahmi reported: "I had some sheep which I kept between Uhud and Juwaniyyah with a slave-girl to look after them. One day, I went out to check on my sheep and discovered that a wolf had devoured one of them. Since I am just a human, (I became angry) and struck the girl. Later on, I came to the Prophet (sallallaahu `alaihi wasallam) and reported to him the incident. He terrified me with the gravity of my action. I said, 'Messenger of Allah'! Shall I free her (as an expiation of my sin.) He said 'Call her over'. When I did, he asked her, 'Where is Allah?' She said, 'Above the heavens'. Then he asked her, 'Who am I?' She said, 'The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu `alaihi wasallam) '. Thereupon, the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu `alaihi wasallam) ordered me, 'Free her. She is a believer'

Did the prophet call the Girl a kaffir.

Answer: Allah is Above his creation

Genie

The last suugo bender
Allah mentions in the Quran
اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ ۖ مَا لَكُم مِّن دُونِهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلَا شَفِيعٍ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَذَكَّرُونَ
It is Allah who created the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them in six days; then He established Himself above the Throne. You have not besides Him any protector or any intercessor; so will you not be reminded?

Allah specifically states Istawa, not quwah. Istawa means rose over or establish.

In a hadith when the prophet met a slave girls
Mu'awiyah as-Sahmi reported: "I had some sheep which I kept between Uhud and Juwaniyyah with a slave-girl to look after them. One day, I went out to check on my sheep and discovered that a wolf had devoured one of them. Since I am just a human, (I became angry) and struck the girl. Later on, I came to the Prophet (sallallaahu `alaihi wasallam) and reported to him the incident. He terrified me with the gravity of my action. I said, 'Messenger of Allah'! Shall I free her (as an expiation of my sin.) He said 'Call her over'. When I did, he asked her, 'Where is Allah?' She said, 'Above the heavens'. Then he asked her, 'Who am I?' She said, 'The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu `alaihi wasallam) '. Thereupon, the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu `alaihi wasallam) ordered me, 'Free her. She is a believer'

Did the prophet call the Girl a kaffir.

Answer: Allah is Above his creation

Your telling me as if i wasn't aware??? did i call you a kaffir , no. I did however ask you to direct me to Allah telling you its okay to kill his creation? ...still waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts