They've been doing k*ke-magic with the numbers, similar to how Germany is claiming death's are due to shit like kidney failure when that was caused by the virus in the first place. They've neglected to mention nursing home deaths till recently.

Terrifying thing is, this is probably just the first wave. If virus mutates further, even the vaccine they're mass-producing will be useless. Wallahi it's like we're stuck in a fucking horror movie sxb.

it’s a nightmare but I can’t really think of the worst. We take our world for granted. I begin to miss something new everyday.

it’s a nightmare but I can’t really think of the worst. We take our world for granted. I begin to miss something new everyday.
I don't think we're ever going back to our pre-corona world wallahi. Going out for meals etc is going be fucking tense after the lockdown. Not to mention the sky-rocketing divorce rates after this:ftw9nwa:

I don't think we're ever going back to our pre-corona world wallahi. Going out for meals etc is going be fucking tense after the lockdown. Not to mention the sky-rocketing divorce rates after this:ftw9nwa:

Lol I’m less worried about being able to go to Starbucks again and more worried about heading for another recession which is now inevitable, food supply chains breaking down and social disorder. This is almost certain for America anyway. The country I find odd is Australia. With a right wing anti science government they’ve just left the bush fires and were able to deal with a pandemic to the point that they are planning to open up on three weeks. I hate to say it but I’d like to understand what steps they took before I believe it lol.

I think what we are also neglecting is what will be the Psychological toll of a lockdown for over 12 months. Sadly I can imagine a lot of suicides. I was reading the diary of someone who lived in London during the plague, and he described being shut in for long periods and seeing dead bodies on the floor and the only reason he was hopeful was because he believed in God. Very bleak stuff.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Lol I’m less worried about being able to go to Starbucks again and more worried about heading for another recession which is now inevitable, food supply chains breaking down and social disorder. This is almost certain for America anyway. The country I find odd is Australia. With a right wing anti science government they’ve just left the bush fires and were able to deal with a pandemic to the point that they are planning to open up on three weeks. I hate to say it but I’d like to understand what steps they took before I believe it lol.

I think what we are also neglecting is what will be the Psychological toll of a lockdown for over 12 months. Sadly I can imagine a lot of suicides. I was reading the diary of someone who lived in London during the plague, and he described being shut in for long periods and seeing dead bodies on the floor and the only reason he was hopeful was because he believed in God. Very bleak stuff.
Outside of family and friends. The only thing that worries me is running out of shows to watch

Lostbox

VIP
Compared to the early days of the pandemic. When i try to get my hands on anything thing I could read about it. I've lost interest now. I'm most interested in the post pandemic results

We're headed for another recession that's a given at this point, but I don't think it'll be that bad. It wasn't caused by a bubble or the markets legitimately shitting the bed. We can still bounce back, the government just needs to get the balance right in terms of loosening the quarantine restrictions without the infection spreading like wildfire again. I honestly think widespread usage of facemasks like in Asian countries might be the answer, as well as using zinc ionophores as prophylactics.

The psychological toll's definitely going have more consequences than the goverment/people realize. I wouldn't be surprised if there already wasn't a spike in anxiety, depression and domestic abuse. I cba lol, but if you use Google trends and search up specific words, you can get a general overview of what people are looking up. Searches for "N95 masks" went through the roof round late Jan-Feb.

Last edited:
Compared to the early days of the pandemic. When i try to get my hands on anything thing I could read about it. I've lost interest now. I'm most interested in the post pandemic results
Yh sxb, same here wallahi. I went through a phase of being fucking obsessed,trying to get ahold of as much scientific literature and studies as possible etc. Now I'm almost numb to it all.

Lostbox

VIP
Yh sxb, same here wallahi. I went through a phase of being fucking obsessed,trying to get ahold of as much scientific literature and studies as possible etc. Now I'm almost numb to it all.
For the economic read but its for the US economy

* After a strong January and February, the U.S. economy ground to a halt in March, evidenced by the stunning rise of weekly jobless claims and last month’s loss of 701,000 payrolls. With much of the country shut down in April, and the lockdown expected to continue at least until May, second-quarter GDP growth could potentially clock in at a jarring -25% or worse. But keep in mind that quarterly GDP growth rates are annualized, so even if such a dire scenario were to occur, the contraction for the quarter itself would be “only” 6%-7%. Still, an annualized double-digit downturn would mean a recession—broadly defined as two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth—is a near-certainty.

* Merely mentioning the possibility that the economy may shrink at a 25% rate, even for a short period, brings to mind the Great Depression of 1929-1939. Could the U.S. be headed for another one? No, not in our view.

* To be clear, we’re not expecting a sharp, “V-shaped” recovery. That would require a quick, robust, and sustained economic turnaround, and there are still too many unanswered questions related to the coronavirus itself and what the economy will look like as activity returns. But we’re cautiously optimistic that certain segments of the economy, perhaps starting with small businesses such as restaurants and retail shops, will begin to open up during the summer. Against that backdrop, growth in the third quarter (July through September) will likely be positive, making the 2020 recession painful but brief—shorter, in fact, than the one triggered by the 2008 financial crisis.

* Buffers that should help cushion the downturn include: * Generally strong household balance sheets. February’s personal savings rate (+8.2%) was close to a 30-year high, while debt service costs remain near a 40-year low as a percentage of household income.

* A healthy banking system. New regulations implemented after the 2008-09 financial crisis have strengthened banks’ balance sheets. Fed Chair Jerome Powell stated as much last week, noting that he didn’t believe U.S. banks will need to suspend paying dividends in 2020 to preserve capital, as European banks have agreed to do.

* Swift, expansive global stimulus. The Fed is not the only central bank taking action. Since mid-March, the European Central Bank has announced a series of stimulus packages totaling over €1 trillion (just shy of $1.1 trillion). In the emerging markets, monetary policy has been amped up in Latin America. Central banks in Brazil, Chile, Mexico and Peru all moved early and aggressively. * On the fiscal policy front, the U.S. Congress has begun discussions on a round of aid to supplement the CARES Act. And last week, eurozone finance ministers announced a €500 billion ($550 billion) rescue plan. China, meanwhile, is poised to spur infrastructure investment, backed by 2.8 trillion yuan (about $400 billion) of local government bonds..

Last edited:

Lostbox

VIP
@Nak Muay

Uk PMI was released today. It give you a good indication of the wellbeing of the economy
4-3-2020-4-33-02-pm.png

Outside of family and friends. The only thing that worries me is running out of shows to watch

lol such empathy you have.
We're headed for another recession that's a given at this point, but I don't think it'll be that bad. It wasn't caused by a bubble or the markets legitimately shitting the bed. We can still bounce back, the government just needs to get the balance right in terms of loosening the quarantine restrictions without the infection spreading like wildfire again. I honestly think widespread usage of facemasks like in Asian countries might be the answer, as well as using zinc ionophores as prophylactics.

The psychological toll's definitely going have more consequences than the goverment/people realize. I wouldn't be surprised if there already wasn't a spike in anxiety, depression and domestic abuse. I cba lol, but if you use Google trends and search up specific words, you can get a general overview of what people are looking up. Searches for "N95 masks" went through the roof round late Jan-Feb.

Lol they’re just announced mass testing and contact tracing today. Face masks may also help. I can start to see a way out now. I wasn’t quite sure if we were going to go the bonkers USA way.

I hope people can see this as an opportunity to reflect deeply about the good things in their life (pre-Coronavirus), and be thankful if they are able to get these things back. I’ve rarely traveled and I’ve never gone to a music concert before, these are all things I want to do now. domestic violence has gone up sadly , that and online grooming.

@Nak Muay @Lostbox I've found this very interesting. He is one of the epidemiologists advising the Swedish government and is justifying their policy of avoiding a lockdown.
Even with the strict lockdown UK deaths will be well over the 20,000 figure estimated. I'd be inclined to agree with him if there was any hard evidence suggesting that some sort of immunity was gained when "recovered" but so far that doesn't seem to be the case. People keep forgetting this is literally fucking SARS, even if you do recover there very well might be irreversible damage done to certain organs.

I'd welcome lifting lockdowns if we had any sort of treatment, but even our goodbois Hydroxychlo and Remdesivir have basically been shown to do f*ck-all for infected patients apart from aid in possibly causing organ damage.

The future's bleak wallahi, I'll probably have to graduate, find love and start a family over webcam or risk getting permanent lung/testicular damage :damn:

Even with the strict lockdown UK deaths will be well over the 20,000 figure estimated. I'd be inclined to agree with him if there was any hard evidence suggesting that some sort of immunity was gained when "recovered" but so far that doesn't seem to be the case. People keep forgetting this is literally fucking SARS, even if you do recover there very well might be irreversible damage done to certain organs.

I'd welcome lifting lockdowns if we had any sort of treatment, but even our goodbois Hydroxychlo and Remdesivir have basically been shown to do f*ck-all for infected patients apart from aid in possibly causing organ damage.

The future's bleak wallahi, I'll probably have to graduate, find love and start a family over webcam or risk getting permanent lung/testicular damage :damn:

If you are looking for a wife on Somalispot I would say you have a 50% chance of marrying a woman.

There are a lot of unknowns but I agreed with him that Sweden will have the last laugh when we open the UK up again. We will probably catch up with Swedens death rate per capita, I don't see how we can be in lockdown until there is a vaccine which can up to 18 months. I think his point was that people will die but Sweden has accepted it and countries like the UK have backed themselves into a corner to try and avoid the inevitable.

If you are looking for a wife on Somalispot I would say you have a 50% chance of marrying a woman.

There are a lot of unknowns but I agreed with him that Sweden will have the last laugh when we open the UK up again. We will probably catch up with Swedens death rate per capita, I don't see how we can be in lockdown until there is a vaccine which can up to 18 months. I think his point was that people will die but Sweden has accepted it and countries like the UK have backed themselves into a corner to try and avoid the inevitable.
I'd sooner risk getting the ch*nk coof AIDS than resort to Somalispot:pachah1:

Honestly, even with a vaccine I don't think we're putting the genie back in the bottle with this one. It'll probably just become a seasonal thing. If ADE (antibody dependent enhancement) is a feature of this virus though, then reinfection is basically a death sentence.
Who knows, he might very well be right but it's dehumanizing and borderline amoral to go with that strategy.
I've got elderly relatives I love more than life itself, it's a little selfish and irrational but I'd rather the economy crumble instead of losing them to this virus.

Last edited:
You just like me hope that maybe one day a disease will come around which will cripple this demon captialistic society forcing us all to become nomands, hunter gatherers and pastoralist again right? or is that just a me thing....

I was watching a show in December where a virus kills the older people and the younger people survive by forming clans and surviving on tinned food. As I watched it I wished for it to happen lol. I think we would all be happier with simpler lives tbh.

Trending