We are finished, this virus could easily kill 500,000 to 1 million people by the end of June. This is fucking crazy, the fact we watched it happen from the 1st case in January is unbelievable.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

We are finished, this virus could easily kill 500,000 to 1 million people by the end of June. This is fucking crazy, the fact we watched it happen from the 1st case in January is unbelievable.

Meanwhile Spain and Italy opening back up, 2nd wave incoming
LongImprobableDunnart-size_restricted.gif

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Where are you at where Masjids are still open? Even Makkah and Madina have banned Taraweeh prayers at the Masjid during this Ramadan

They're closed now but the quarantine might be loosened by mid Ramadan probably. Some EU countries are already starting to open up and in Pakistan the clerics there are going against the gov's rulings.

Btw this might sound crass but like some businesses have a season where they make most their money .... Masjids gain most their annual donations during Ramadan.

Without it they wouldn't be able to keep the lights on throughout the year so they might be incentivized to encourage everyone to come in and to try to squeeze as much people in as possible. :holeup:

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
I have accepted my possible death. If i die from corona i will hold my testicles while dying. I will die like a motherfucking man.

Trending