Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Some European countries are starting to ease their nationwide lockdown too soon smh. Instead these EU countries (and every country around the world) should just go into strict lockdown for atleast 70-90 days and then slowly start reopening thats how china became successful at curbing the spread of the virus.

Last edited:
Some European countries are starting to ease their nationwide lockdown too soon smh. Instead these EU countries (and every country around the world) should just go into strict lockdown for atleast 70-90 days and then slowly start reopening thats how china became successful at curbing the spread of the virus.

We really don't know if this is a bad idea until it happens tbh. It's nice of them to open up first so we can learn from them.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Afrique to early and they've might have found something new

NHS doctors and GPs in the UK have been sent an alert warning them to look out for a rare but dangerous reaction in children that may be linked to coronavirus infection.

The alert said that in the past few weeks, intensive care departments in London and other parts of the UK have been treating children with a “multisystem inflammatory state” that looks similar to toxic shock syndrome or sepsis.

These young patients of varying ages have had gastrointestinal symptoms – tummy pain, vomiting or diarrhoea – and inflammation of the heart, as well as abnormal blood test results.

The alert, which was issued to GPs in North London by their clinical commissioning group but has now been shared more widely, advises such cases are urgent and should be treated as such.

It is unclear how many have been diagnosed with the illness, although the numbers will be low.

Some of the cases have tested positive for coronavirus but others haven’t.

There is “a growing concern” that a coronavirus-related inflammatory syndrome is emerging in children in the UK, the alert says, or that there may be another, as yet unidentified, infection linked to these cases.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It's either the economy or the people. We will see in the future which was the right choice

@Nak Muay @Lostbox @Jaydaan @Basic

BJ has said Britain is past the peak and he is going to start looking at Phase 2. I'm assuming they are going to give a date for when the cafes and pubs will reopen.
The new cases are still high and we've past the the number of estimated deaths yesterday. If they open the country back up, it'll negate all the supposed "progress" we've made, not to mention committing economic suicide for nothing.

They're only scratching the surfaces of how insidious this virus is. Younger people who aren't supposedly getting rekt by the viral pneumonia are instead getting fucking blood-clots and dying of strokes while getting pumped full of anti-coagulants.

L9MlEPwg.jpg

The new cases are still high and we've past the the number of estimated deaths yesterday. If they open the country back up, it'll negate all the supposed "progress" we've made, not to mention committing economic suicide for nothing.

They're only scratching the surfaces of how insidious this virus is. Younger people who aren't supposedly getting rekt by the viral pneumonia are instead getting fucking blood-clots and dying of strokes while getting pumped full of anti-coagulants.

View attachment 111622

yeah it’s really bizzare. I hate conspiracy theories but it seems so ridiculous that this disease has existed since November and yet we don’t understand how it works. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was man made sadly. It’s rate of infectiousness and the damage it does to the human body is crazy.

On the social side I keep seeing the suicides and the cases of homicide, What a mess this year has been. I’m filing this year as ‘things we do not talk about’.

2020 started off with WW3 threats, a global pandemic, and Kim Jong Un dead. The 3rd one being the most heartbreaking event so far.

It can't get any worse :pachah1:

yeah it’s really bizzare. I hate conspiracy theories but it seems so ridiculous that this disease has existed since November and yet we don’t understand how it works. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was man made sadly. It’s rate of infectiousness and the damage it does to the human body is crazy.

On the social side I keep seeing the suicides and the cases of homicide, What a mess this year has been. I’m filing this year as ‘things we do not talk about’.
That's because the ch*nk bois back at the Beijing bug hive kept destroying virus samples and any scientific studies/papers need to be "okayed" by a CCP official before it's shared. I hope Chinks nuked back into the stone-age for this.

In on all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't mental health crisis among health-care workers and physician suicide didn't sky-rocket once the situation settles down a little.

Really? I think Biden will win pretty easily actually, as long as no pedo videos come out, I think he's assured a win
I'd say Biden's geriatric out-to-lunch verbal slip-ups will basically cost him the live debates wallahi.
And the pedo shit is 100% getting brought up lol. Even if other media outlets agree not to bring it up, Fox's news and internet commentators will have a fucking field day and take him to task.

I'd say Biden's geriatric out-to-lunch verbal slip-ups will basically cost him the live debates wallahi.
And the pedo shit is 100% getting brought up lol. Even if other media outlets agree not to bring it up, Fox's news and internet commentators will have a fucking field day and take him to task.

At this point I want to check out till there’s a vaccine lol

Trending

Latest posts